List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/24 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:06PM, Views: 6864, Replies: 95
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/24 03:08PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13
    TeamShadamAn...

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks!

I understand what Chelsea did to Dylan was wrong, but Avery needs to get off of her high horse. I'm kinda over her, especially when she was still willing to marry Nick after he basically did the same thing for 18 years. I sure hope she doesn't blame Chelsea for Dylan's latest PTSD episode as I'm pretty sure it was the thunder booming that caused it.

ICAM, I don't like Chelsea and I don't care for Avery and I don't agree with what Chelsea did to Dylan but Avery needs to shut her big mouth because she sure was not angry with Nick when she found out what he did with Summer paternity. She was quick to blast Phyllis(which I hate) but as soon as she found out that it was Nick who did it she was quick to make excuses for him and went ahead and tried to marry him and look at her now blasting Chelsea for something she excused her fiancé for.

#42   2013/09/24 03:10PM
    ladycam

Adam tuning out everything and mesmerize by Connor beautiful And he defend his baby mama against Avery attacks. That I must admit was nice

#43   2013/09/24 03:21PM
    Castro

Chelsea is a fool. She proves this every day we see her

Adam better keep tabs on her. Hope he finds a way to make it work (joint custody?????)

Is there a spoiler about a child getting hurt? I hope not. Leave little Dee Dee alone Connor will be fine. It's his parents that need to be fixed

It sounds like Dylan has a long way to go. Avery better back off...of EVERYBODY and tend to her own mess.

What did Neil do to Hillary's mother? He's always been stupid in serious situations

Thanks for the spoilers!

#44   2013/09/24 03:29PM
    janetb

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote WaveJumper: It is hard to believe that Connor was hurt during birth since he had such a easy miraculous birth straight on to a clean white blanket with no blood or mess at all. I still think Adam and Chelsea will get together. It was well established that she was pregnant when she slept w/Dylan.

I agree. I don't understand how, even with a sorased ons, people could think a 5 or 6 month embryo could look like an almost full term infant,or survive without an incubator,lol.

No one is saying that Connor is Dylan's.He doesn't have the eye disease that Adam and Hope had.This isn't the proof that Adam thought so a paternity test will have to prove it if he goes for custody.

#45   2013/09/24 03:33PM
    janetb

Neil's need to apologise doesn't excuse Hillary for what she's doing to Lily and Cane.Neil didn't tell her that Cane wasn't drugged and recorded her and Mason.Cane should call her in and play the tape and fire her.I doubt she'd have any grounds for wrongful dismissal.She and Mason should lose their jobs and be exposed on the same website they used against the Winters.

#46   2013/09/24 04:19PM
    hubbardfan

Chelsea is indeed a total b-tch, BUT I don't want to see Adam heart broken again!!! This baby is the world to him; he and Chelsea don't need to be together, just co-parent the baby like other couples do, and be done w/it! I know SB is JFP's 'favorite', but he can't have ALL the perks: a new family (Nikki), and a wife and baby to boot...Adam deserves some happiness out of this! AND just b/c the baby doesn't have RP, doesn't mean he still doesn't have the gene, or that it won't develop later on (heaven forbid)! Adam needs to get to court and have his paternity clearly proven, b/c Chelsea will do anything to get Dylan to be the daddy!*If it's true that Delia's gonna die, it'll have to be soon, as the baby needs eye surgery asap! How will Chloe and Billy feel about donating Dee Dee's eyes to ADAM'S baby? I guess she'll get hit by a car chasing the dog...they did this s/l on AMC many years ago; Brooke English's daughter got hit by a car and died...

#47   2013/09/24 04:21PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Interesting dialogue with Neil and Hillary.

Neil has a "daughter" She nothing like Lilly

lol glad the way writers made it come out that Adam's the father and also glad the child does not have the disease.

Good job writers something had to force Chelsea to say something....and that was it.

No way Dylan's the father....that is getting back with his "ex" who is free and "single"

If Dylan was the father that baby would of been a premie...and we all know that the baby wasn't....even the doctor's knew and kept it from "Dylan"....

Adam your are 100% the fada!

If they switch that...it was a miraculous conception for you to be the father and have afull term baby when we all heard and witnessed that the baby was no premie. There was only one miraculous conception....so bubbleland better not go there

I'm hearing Dark Vader in the background telling Connor, "I am your father." LOL!

Lol...you got that (victor's voice).

#48   2013/09/24 04:33PM
    habbyfan

Quote rediculous: I think this dog plays a big part in the rumors about Delia, he already made a dash out of CL and Delia took off after him, while Chloe freaked out and Billy ran after them, ..ergo..the name Dash..I think this dog will run away again and Delia will be hurt while chasing him....

There you go ... reading my mind again.

So happy you are back doing recaps.

#49   2013/09/24 04:39PM
    hubbardfan

Hilary is demented and I don't like her; she and Mason can go anytime now! A Hilary/Adam pairing is a definite NO!!! not even in the cards; if the writers did that, I think ]I would quit watching...blech!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 04:40PM
    #50   2013/09/24 04:47PM
    Squish

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks!

I understand what Chelsea did to Dylan was wrong, but Avery needs to get off of her high horse. I'm kinda over her, especially when she was still willing to marry Nick after he basically did the same thing for 18 years. I sure hope she doesn't blame Chelsea for Dylan's latest PTSD episode as I'm pretty sure it was the thunder booming that caused it.

Good point, it really is such a double standard really. What can you expect though Avery has proven over and over again that she lives by one set of rules and judges others with another set.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list