List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/24 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:06PM, Views: 7221, Replies: 95
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/24 02:31PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13
    rediculous

Quote ajsp35801: Red,

I read the recaps that Kevin has something to say about Kay's will and her leaving Devon a big inheritance...tell me that is not true! Tell me that Kevin, who stole from that woman, did not expect her to leave him some fortune? Tell me he is not angry over it?! I really need your opinion on how that went down...lol

Yes, he did,, he was very snarky about it..Lily was not pleased with his comment either..

#32   2013/09/24 02:33PM
    rediculous

Quote FL senior fan: Chelsea's DOCTOR told her it was most likely the hereditary disease; I'd be getting another doctor! Chelsea should not be too hard on herself for her reactions to what she was told.

Why bring an animal into the picture; they never follow thru with "pets"...besides didn't Chloe already have an ugly/cute dog that was seen only a few times? Billy, you let me down, why didn't you get a CAT?!

Neil, you big sap...prosecute AND IMMEDIATELY FIRE Hillary and Mason. Remember, Mason/Hillary were in possession of DRUGS and if that's not enough against them, there is harassment and cyber bullying.

Oh, so Avery gets angered at Chelsea. Hum, at first she was supportive of Dylan/Chelsea getting back together.
    I HOPE HE'S NOT MEETING WITH SHARON'S THERAPIST; she's been very unsuccessful with Sharon. I'd LOVE for the writer's to bring Dr.Emily back to town; to help Dylan and create some interest in a Jack storyline.

THANKS RED, you rock my evening!

...Dylans therapist is a man..

#33   2013/09/24 02:34PM
    rediculous

Quote Lanie1959: thanks Red ...you always do a great job on the updates i know that it takes a good chunk of personal time to do them and it's appreciated .

You're welcome Lanie, happy I can do them..

#34   2013/09/24 02:35PM
    KeepingItReal

Interesting dialogue with Neil and Hillary.

Neil has a "daughter" She nothing like Lilly

lol glad the way writers made it come out that Adam's the father and also glad the child does not have the disease.

Good job writers something had to force Chelsea to say something....and that was it.

No way Dylan's the father....that is getting back with his "ex" who is free and "single"

If Dylan was the father that baby would of been a premie...and we all know that the baby wasn't....even the doctor's knew and kept it from "Dylan"....

Adam your are 100% the fada!

If they switch that...it was a miraculous conception for you to be the father and have afull term baby when we all heard and witnessed that the baby was no premie. There was only one miraculous conception....so bubbleland better not go there

#35   2013/09/24 02:37PM
    ajsp35801

Quote rediculous:

I read the recaps that Kevin has something to say about Kay's will and her leaving Devon a big inheritance...tell me that is not true! Tell me that Kevin, who stole from that woman, did not expect her to leave him some fortune? Tell me he is not angry over it?! I really need your opinion on how that went down...lol

Yes, he did,, he was very snarky about it..Lily was not pleased with his comment either..

So I guess Kevin was only friendly with her because he was trying to get something out of it. I mean really...Jill, Mac, Chance, Nina, Phillip, etc, All I could understand having something to say. But Kevin just looks like a leachy gold digger like his mother (whom I love by the way but she is what she is)...

#36   2013/09/24 02:40PM
    ladycam

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote JBosh:
    Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the kid maybe dylan's after all

Even though I love adam glowing with joy over a kid, I really hope it's Dylan's baby, this twist could mean the kid is up for grabs, besides MCE is still filming with SBU and the new magazine says dylan has a hard time getting over chelsea.So I hope they make chylan a family and KEEP ADAM FROM BEING TIED TO THE CON!!! PLEASE WRITERS MAKE IT HAPPEN, GIVE ADAM A NEW LADY LOVE TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH.

Sorry for the caps but I'm thrilled this could be Dylan's kid and chelsea is still missing dylan. I see no love for adam and I'm fine with that.

At this point, I would rather see Adam with anyone besides Chelsea...anyone! If I could dream a pairing for him, it would be Hilary.

I co-sign all these post. Wrap it up with Chadam watching them fight with the baby in room is just plain sad.Chelsea is hateful and so is Adam. When they were single it was o.k but now they are yelling with baby in the room. If this is all they are good for as a couple why bother.

#37   2013/09/24 02:43PM
    Spike1976

Quote KeepingItReal: Interesting dialogue with Neil and Hillary.

lol glad the way writers made it come out that Adam's the father and also glad the child does not have the disease.

Good job writers something had to force Chelsea to say something....and that was it.

No way Dylan's the father....that is getting back with his "ex" who is free and "single"

If Dylan was the father that baby would of been a premie...and we all know that the baby wasn't....even the doctor's knew and kept it from "Dylan"....

If they switch that...it was a miraculous conception for you to be the father and have afull term baby when we all heard and witnessed that the baby was no premie. There was only one miraculous conception....so bubbleland better not go there

I'm hearing Dark Vader in the background telling Connor, "I am your father." LOL!

#38   2013/09/24 02:45PM
    FL senior fan

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote rediculous:

So I guess Kevin was only friendly with her because he was trying to get something out of it. I mean really...Jill, Mac, Chance, Nina, Phillip, etc, All I could understand having something to say. But Kevin just looks like a leachy gold digger like his mother (whom I love by the way but she is what she is)...

-------------
    You are right; and I bet Kevin wants back with Chloe SO THEY CAN FIND A WAY TO START STEALING FROM THAT BIG COLLEGE FUND!

#39   2013/09/24 02:50PM
    trunks

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Interesting dialogue with Neil and Hillary.

I'm hearing Dark Vader in the background telling Connor, "I am your father." LOL!

Lol. I can't wait to see chadam as a whole closer than ever.

#40   2013/09/24 03:00PM
    Laloni

Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the kid maybe dylan's after all

There is no way that baby is Dylan. Chelsea was already pregnant when she crawled in his bed. She had been to a doctor and was confirmed being pregnant, she told Cholea and that's when Cholea started with the fact she needed another man for the baby's father, she even tried to get Chelsea to go for Cane. If the writers back track and make the baby Dylan I will never watch this show again because they would be lying and I'm sick of all the lies on this show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list