List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/24 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:06PM, Views: 7427, Replies: 95
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/24 02:15PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13
    trixie60

Quote WaveJumper: It is hard to believe that Connor was hurt during birth since he had such a easy miraculous birth straight on to a clean white blanket with no blood or mess at all. I still think Adam and Chelsea will get together. It was well established that she was pregnant when she slept w/Dylan.

I agree and am sure that your right that Chelsea was pregnant already when she slept with Dylan. That would certainly mean that Adam is the father.

#22   2013/09/24 02:18PM
    FL senior fan

Chelsea's DOCTOR told her it was most likely the hereditary disease; I'd be getting another doctor! Chelsea should not be too hard on herself for her reactions to what she was told.

Why bring an animal into the picture; they never follow thru with "pets"...besides didn't Chloe already have an ugly/cute dog that was seen only a few times? Billy, you let me down, why didn't you get a CAT?!

Neil, you big sap...prosecute AND IMMEDIATELY FIRE Hillary and Mason. Remember, Mason/Hillary were in possession of DRUGS and if that's not enough against them, there is harassment and cyber bullying.

Oh, so Avery gets angered at Chelsea. Hum, at first she was supportive of Dylan/Chelsea getting back together.
    I HOPE HE'S NOT MEETING WITH SHARON'S THERAPIST; she's been very unsuccessful with Sharon. I'd LOVE for the writer's to bring Dr.Emily back to town; to help Dylan and create some interest in a Jack storyline.

THANKS RED, you rock my evening!

#23   2013/09/24 02:19PM
    BerryNice

She was already pregnant when she slept with Dylan! Why can't some people understand that? Unless the writers expect us to forget this fact and just sweep it under the rug, there's no way the baby can be Dylan's. It's just wishful thinking.

#24   2013/09/24 02:20PM
    RobynH

Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the kid maybe dylan's after all

It can't be Dylan's child. That lying little con knew she was pregnant before she slept with Dylan.

#25   2013/09/24 02:21PM
    Spike1976

Quote reng: I've posted my opinion in the Delia thread, but it seems to me that Connor's diagnosis means he probably can be cured with corneal transplants. So, I have a feeling the rumors about Delia are true. It's not a who's the daddy story but a how will Connor get transplants story.

Pretty much.

#26   2013/09/24 02:22PM
    rediculous

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red for these spoilers. So Chelsea's baby could possibly be Dylans. This is getting stupid. I can't understand why Dylan and Adam don't go get a DNA test and end this confusion once and for all. The story line is going on for way too long. I'm liking this Dylan story line. Hope he gets help soon. His outbursts at Avery is mean. She's only trying to help him. I can see why Avery is mad at Chelsea. Can't wait for their argument. That will be some good drama there. Thanks again. Your spoilers are something that I look forward to and the first thing I go to when coming on to the board.

Thank you trixie, I am happy you enjoy them...

#27   2013/09/24 02:22PM
    FL senior fan

Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the kid maybe dylan's after all

------------------
    good analogy; just like the writer's to pull another switch on us. Wonder how soon DNA will be done, and will it be legit? And yes, as pointed out...she was PJ when she slept with Dylan, hope the writer's did not forget this LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 02:27PM
    #28   2013/09/24 02:26PM
    Lanie1959

thanks Red ...you always do a great job on the updates i know that it takes a good chunk of personal time to do them and it's appreciated .

#29   2013/09/24 02:26PM
    ajsp35801

Red,

I read the recaps that Kevin has something to say about Kay's will and her leaving Devon a big inheritance...tell me that is not true! Tell me that Kevin, who stole from that woman, did not expect her to leave him some fortune? Tell me he is not angry over it?! I really need your opinion on how that went down...lol

#30   2013/09/24 02:27PM
    rediculous

I think this dog plays a big part in the rumors about Delia, he already made a dash out of CL and Delia took off after him, while Chloe freaked out and Billy ran after them, ..ergo..the name Dash..I think this dog will run away again and Delia will be hurt while chasing him....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list