List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/24 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:06PM, Views: 7262, Replies: 95
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:
    #91   2013/09/25 02:03PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13
    KeepingItReal

Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote hubbardfan: [quote yr2013]:The Baby was not a Premie, it's Adam's Baby. Chelsie had the Doctor hide things from Dylan that showed how far along in her pregnancy she was. Adam is the baby's father.

ITA! there's NO DOUBT who the father is...ADAM! The idea of Sharon being 'the one' for Adam after all this time, is laughable! That ship sailed a loooooong time ago; he doesn't want her in the least!

Thank you.

One would have to suspend all sense of any common sense to believe otherwise.....much less all that was depicted on this show this year.

Sorry, no can do.

Chelsea did not "miscarry". Her condition and criteria does not fit the bill no matter how long that post it.

The whole arguement conflicts with everything that was played out, voiced out and acted out.

End of s/l...but some will continue to entertain the bubble hype.

Little harsh don't ya think? It's a soap, it's drama we're after, not happily ever after. I thought Lilie came up with a great s/l idea and it could work, just as other s/ls that are far fetch played out on our soaps before. I'm fine with Adam being the daddy, no biggie!

Not harsh at all....I didnt' tell anyone about "popping in yada yada... rolling eye icon" etc. All because they were talking about a character that some still want hooked up with Adam.

But you sure got personal with the poster.

It is no biggie to me at all....you acted like it was when you told that poster.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 02:05PM
    #92   2013/09/25 02:20PM
    Sudsy Sue

Well if you like lilie's scenario how about this scenario----

Sharon and Adam never had anything going on. It was all a dream for Sharon and when she woke up she discovered she had BP. The next time she went to sleep, she dreamed she was having meaningless sex with Adam and decided to go to the penthouse to see if she could make that dream come true but Adam was very confused about her intentions and thought she was a new housekeeper. He told her to come on in he was just leaving, she needed to do a good job on the bathrooms and the master suite because he was going to beg Chelsea to come back to him and have never-ending sex!

#93   2013/09/25 02:21PM
    YR2013

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote hubbardfan: [quote yr2013]:The Baby was not a Premie, it's Adam's Baby. Chelsie had the Doctor hide things from Dylan that showed how far along in her pregnancy she was. Adam is the baby's father.

ITA! there's NO DOUBT who the father is...ADAM! The idea of Sharon being 'the one' for Adam after all this time, is laughable! That ship sailed a loooooong time ago; he doesn't want her in the least!

Thank you.

One would have to suspend all sense of any common sense to believe otherwise.....much less all that was depicted on this show this year.

Sorry, no can do.

Chelsea did not "miscarry". Her condition and criteria does not fit the bill no matter how long that post it.

The whole arguement conflicts with everything that was played out, voiced out and acted out.

End of s/l...but some will continue to entertain the bubble hype.

Little harsh don't ya think? It's a soap, it's drama we're after, not happily ever after. I thought Lilie came up with a great s/l idea and it could work, just as other s/ls that are far fetch played out on our soaps before. I'm fine with Adam being the daddy, no biggie!

Not harsh at all....I didnt' tell anyone about "popping in yada yada... rolling eye icon" etc. All because they were talking about a character that some still want hooked up with Adam.

But you sure got personal with the poster.

It is no biggie to me at all....you acted like it was when you told that poster.

Yeah, for a reason, because certain posters sure make it personal to start with. There's no need to come with the names all the time, I get she don't like Sharon, cool with that, but it's the egging on all the bothers me.

#94   2013/09/25 02:23PM
    KeepingItReal

It about the character...I get where you comming from but reamember it's about the character.

Can we all just get along...we all cut from different cloths...you done know.

Peace

PS: They really need to bring the Peace Pipe thread back...sometimes we all just need to "chill"....including me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 02:24PM
    #95   2013/09/25 02:57PM
    YR2013

Quote Sudsy Sue: Well if you like lilie's scenario how about this scenario----

Sharon and Adam never had anything going on. It was all a dream for Sharon and when she woke up she discovered she had BP. The next time she went to sleep, she dreamed she was having meaningless sex with Adam and decided to go to the penthouse to see if she could make that dream come true but Adam was very confused about her intentions and thought she was a new housekeeper. He told her to come on in he was just leaving, she needed to do a good job on the bathrooms and the master suite because he was going to beg Chelsea to come back to him and have never-ending sex!

LOL, no, sorry, can't give you the writing position you're applying for. Don't call us, we'll call you JK I'll just have to hire Lilie

#96   2013/09/25 03:06PM
    YR2013

Quote KeepingItReal: It about the character...I get where you comming from but reamember it's about the character.

Can we all just get along...we all cut from different cloths...you done know.

Peace

PS: They really need to bring the Peace Pipe thread back...sometimes we all just need to "chill"....including me.

Everything criss...no worries.

I don't recall seeing the Peace Pipe thread. I'll have to look it up.

Stay cool! Thanks

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list