List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil gives apology to Hillary? Really

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil gives apology to Hillary? Really

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/09/24 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 01:45PM, Views: 756, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/24 06:33AM
    Neil gives apology to Hillary? Really
    FL senior fan

OMG...I can't wait to see today Hillary walking into Cane's office and being confronted by Neil. We haven't been told much more than that; however, I want him to FIRE HER and let her know they have proof who she is, and her accomplice Mason. It's time these two are stopped! And what apology can she offer to him and his family for all the hurt caused them? She should be legally punished if for nothing else
    than cyber bullying. And don't forget, she and Mason had DRUGS in their possession! Anyone else agree it's time for
    Hillary and Mason to leave G.C./the show?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 06:35AM
    #2   2013/09/24 06:35AM
    Re: Neil gives apology to Hillary? Really
    Barbyboo

It's time for a lot to leave...Neil went to office I thought his office was in the coffee house...

#3   2013/09/24 06:41AM
    JaNell36

Some may not loke Neil.. But i do. It was classic Neil to apologize for something he thought he did.. I have not seen the scene yet.. But he felt guilty once he found out thst he just left Rose..

True be told, regardles of what sone say about Neil he is a good man. Great father! jmo

#4   2013/09/24 06:45AM
    ladycam

Quote JaNell36: Some may not loke Neil.. But i do. It was classic Neil to apologize for something he thought he did.. I have not seen the scene yet.. But he felt guilty once he found out thst he just left Rose..

True be told, regardles of what sone say about Neil he is a good man. Great father! jmo

Love Neil classic of him to apologize. Why she's angry is beyond me both of Neil and her mom were alcoholics it wasn't Neil's fault.Just an accident. Just another dumb s/l but am glad it gave Neil a s/l.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 06:47AM
    #5   2013/09/24 06:52AM
    JaNell36

Quote ladycam:
    Quote JaNell36: Some may not loke Neil.. But i do. It was classic Neil to apologize for something he thought he did.. I have not seen the scene yet.. But he felt guilty once he found out that he just left Rose..

True be told, regardles of what some say about Neil he is a good man. Great father! jmo

Love Neil classic of him to apologize. Why she's angry is beyond me both of Neil and her mom were alcoholics it wasn't Neil's fault.Just an accident. Just another dumb s/l but am glad it gave Neil a s/l.

I agree.. I wish there was somethibg meatier for KSJ.. He is a great actor!

#6   2013/09/24 12:58PM
    ajsp35801

It is very in character for Neil to apologize. Despite the beating his character has taken over the past 6 years with the door of revolving women, he is a classy and decent guy. I am glad that he apologized.

But this just goes to know that there will be a differing of opinion in how to handle this situation with Hilary. Lily will want one thing while Neil will want another. Who knows what Devon will do or think when she targets him.

#7   2013/09/24 03:03PM
    FL senior fan

Quote ajsp35801: It is very in character for Neil to apologize. Despite the beating his character has taken over the past 6 years with the door of revolving women, he is a classy and decent guy. I am glad that he apologized.

But this just goes to know that there will be a differing of opinion in how to handle this situation with Hilary. Lily will want one thing while Neil will want another. Who knows what Devon will do or think when she targets him.

-------------------
    I do love Neil too, and yes he possess all those good characteristics; HOWEVER, after getting his "apology" and story out to her and her reaction...I think it's time he get tough if he wants this harassment to end. Just saying...they get all the goods AGAINST her (and Mason) but don't use it?

#8   2013/09/24 06:22PM
    ajsp35801

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote ajsp35801: It is very in character for Neil to apologize. Despite the beating his character has taken over the past 6 years with the door of revolving women, he is a classy and decent guy. I am glad that he apologized.

-------------------
    I do love Neil too, and yes he possess all those good characteristics; HOWEVER, after getting his "apology" and story out to her and her reaction...I think it's time he get tough if he wants this harassment to end. Just saying...they get all the goods AGAINST her (and Mason) but don't use it?

I don't see Neil ever wanting to use that...he feels guilty. That was established early on. So I expect him to see amends. He will protect her...but mason is done for.

#9   2013/09/24 06:55PM
    ping123

They meet outside, not in an office. And Mason has been fired from the fashion campaign.

#10   2013/09/24 07:38PM
    flygirl1969

Neil apologized to HillAnn?! He doesn't seem to care what she's done to his daughter and her husband . It makes me sick. A drunk Neil was with her drunk mama so she can drug Cane and try to destroy Lily's marriage without consequences. Can Neil apologize for bringing HillAn into Lane's life since he's apologizing for stuff?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 07:40PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list