List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/09/21 02:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 02:19PM, Views: 4109, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #111   2013/09/23 12:12PM
    Re:
    YR2013

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam: I tell ya what, lets get down to the nitty gritty here shall we.

How do you all think Nick is going to react when he finds out what Sharon has done, changing his paternity letter and her role in Phyllis' accident?

Do you honesty think he will say, "Sharon it's okay, you are sick so all is forgiven," etc?

And how will Summer react to it all?

Well, maybe for two seconds or so, Nick will shut his mouth, assess the situation before playing Mr. High and Mighty and think of the part he played in all this. When he assess it, then he can insist she sees a doctor who then sends her for mental help in a facility. As for Summer I still think she could be Jack's child and I'm not about to think differently until a proper test is done, after all, the hair could still be Faith's.

I highly they went through all of this for Summer to be Jack's kid again. And we don't even know that the writers are writing in another test. So I would not count on another test foe certain.

Summer is Nick's child.

And Summer does not want to be an Abbott or Jack's kid. She won't even let him have a relationship with her. She is not letting him get close to her and there is a reason for that people.

The s/l was to toss Sharon under the bus so Nick and Phyllis would qualify for halos but that doesn't work for this fan. They all play a part in this mess.

The paternity is still questionable and it will be if not done properly.

Summer is a brat, she hasn't improve over time. Her attitude has always stink starting with her bullying and then running her car into Chadam vehicle causing their miscarriage.

I said this before, Summer is a brat to you and others who say it only because she is not giving Jack the time of day. If she were, you and other would be singing her praises. But she's not so she's a brat.

I don't blame Summer! Jack is being pushy, overbarring and obsessive. He is pathetic.

Don't put me with the others when you're posting about "you guys" because I have always thought, from the beginning of her coming on screen, that she was and still IS a brat. I hate the rich kid attitude and I completely and totally dislike the character after the bullying s/l was drop and she walked away without learning a thing. I will not sing her praises until I see her mature and grow from this manipulative, bullying, entitled little brat.

Jack is always used as a punching bag, this time will be no different. Victor will win, Jack will lose and the writers always takes everything from Jack and gives it to a Newman, same ole, same ole. I fully expect them to do this with the Summer s/l.

#112   2013/09/23 12:14PM
    Re:
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    It's not only Jack. It's because she is Phyllis and Nick's daughter.

That's exactly what it is.

#113   2013/09/23 12:15PM
    Re:
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Absolutely! She is the ever present reminder of Phick!

#114   2013/09/23 12:17PM
    Re:
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam: I tell ya what, lets get down to the nitty gritty here shall we.

How do you all think Nick is going to react when he finds out what Sharon has done, changing his paternity letter and her role in Phyllis' accident?

Do you honesty think he will say, "Sharon it's okay, you are sick so all is forgiven," etc?

Well, maybe for two seconds or so, Nick will shut his mouth, assess the situation before playing Mr. High and Mighty and think of the part he played in all this. When he assess it, then he can insist she sees a doctor who then sends her for mental help in a facility. As for Summer I still think she could be Jack's child and I'm not about to think differently until a proper test is done, after all, the hair could still be Faith's.

I highly they went through all of this for Summer to be Jack's kid again. And we don't even know that the writers are writing in another test. So I would not count on another test foe certain.

Summer is Nick's child.

And Summer does not want to be an Abbott or Jack's kid. She won't even let him have a relationship with her. She is not letting him get close to her and there is a reason for that people.

The s/l was to toss Sharon under the bus so Nick and Phyllis would qualify for halos but that doesn't work for this fan. They all play a part in this mess.

Summer is a brat, she hasn't improve over time. Her attitude has always stink starting with her bullying and then running her car into Chadam vehicle causing their miscarriage.

The phaters will always question. Those sour grapes never go away. But the writers and EP don't hate Summer or Nick, so all is well.

Weren't the Shater's questioning at the beginning of this paternity s/l, saying it was Faith's hair if it comes back negative? I don't need your approval to question something that's left open ended, so no sour grapes here, just wanting a decent s/l closed once and for all.

LMAO, your idea of love seems twisted if you call that "love". I don't care to put my foot in my mouth, or eat crow pie, but some seems to have a taste for that type of thing.

#115   2013/09/23 12:18PM
    Re:
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Indeed!

#116   2013/09/23 12:22PM
    Re:
    YR2013

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:

Summer is Nick's child.

I said this before, Summer is a brat to you and others who say it only because she is not giving Jack the time of day. If she were, you and other would be singing her praises. But she's not so she's a brat.

I don't blame Summer! Jack is being pushy, overbarring and obsessive. He is pathetic.

You don't speak for this fan because I have no problem with Summer being Nick and Phyllis daughter but when they left it open ended the first time, I knew this was going to be long and drawn out. I only ask that they make this a done deal with no chance of revisiting it in the future. I hope they take a new test, one that is conclusive so we can put this to bed and move on.

Let's be honest here, if the test came back saying Summer wasn't a Newman, won't the Shater's say the hair was Faith's? I saw that all over this board and it only stopped when it came back saying she was a Newman child.

It goes both way, only one way to clear it once and for.

#117   2013/09/23 12:26PM
    Re:
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

That's not exactly it in my case, and I imagine for many other fans too. The s/l was done in question and had it turn out Summer wasn't declared a Newman, you would say it's Faith's hair and not Summer's. I've seen it on this board. Only one way to clear this mess up.

#118   2013/09/23 12:28PM
    Re:
    Homesick Cajun

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:

Summer is Nick's child.

You don't speak for this fan because I have no problem with Summer being Nick and Phyllis daughter but when they left it open ended the first time, I knew this was going to be long and drawn out. I only ask that they make this a done deal with no chance of revisiting it in the future. I hope they take a new test, one that is conclusive so we can put this to bed and move on.

Let's be honest here, if the test came back saying Summer wasn't a Newman, won't the Shater's say the hair was Faith's? I saw that all over this board and it only stopped when it came back saying she was a Newman child.

Actually I was talking to Yale when I posted that. Guess I should have made that clear.

But, since you asked about Faith, I think she will turn out to be Billy's, but not for the reason you think I mean. Has to do with something entirely different. Another story line all together.

#119   2013/09/23 12:28PM
    Re:
    YR2013

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Not for this fan, so you guys need to stop preaching this like it's every fan who feels this way about Phick. Never care for them, but the kids are innocent in all and if Summer is a Newman, so be it, just do it right for once is all I ask.

#120   2013/09/23 12:34PM
    Re:
    YR2013

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote YR2013:

Summer is Nick's child.

Actually I was talking to Yale when I posted that. Guess I should have made that clear.

But, since you asked about Faith, I think she will turn out to be Billy's, but not for the reason you think I mean. Has to do with something entirely different. Another story line all together.

So you think Faith will turn out to be Billy's child, but others are suppose to go with Summer being Nick's even though both were written with doubt(what ever your reason are or other people reasons are)?

IA, Faith could be an Abbott child, anything is possible, but didn't MAB tell the fans ahead of time that Faith is Shick baby girl? I can't remember, but I thought it was put out there by the writers that she will be a Shick baby, but they can write and rewrite anything on a soap.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list