List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/09/21 02:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 02:19PM, Views: 3813, Replies: 145
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/21 02:56PM
    "IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!
    Yale Steam

She is off her meds and she refuses treatment. No excuses of illness nor free passes.

She is indirectly responsible for what happen to Phyllis and she changed Nick's letter creating hell for Summer.

Josh says Sharon is sick? We it's her own fault and it's her choice.

#2   2013/09/21 03:00PM
    Re:
    Lanie1959

Nobody chooses to be mentally ill but she chooses not to medicate............big difference. I don't get her free pass because she knew something was wrong months ago and did not to anything to help her condition, but she can't help that she has the condition.

#3   2013/09/21 03:29PM
    Re:
    JaNell36

Quote Lanie1959: Nobody chooses to be mentally ill but she chooses not to medicate............big difference. I don't get her free pass because she knew something was wrong months ago and did not to anything to help her condition, but she can't help that she has the condition.

Very good post! I agree!

#4   2013/09/21 03:30PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote Yale Steam: She is off her meds and she refuses treatment. No excuses of illness nor free passes.

She is indirectly responsible for what happen to Phyllis and she changed Nick's letter creating hell for Summer.

#5   2013/09/21 03:32PM
    Re:
    Sunnyflower

Quote Yale Steam: She is off her meds and she refuses treatment. No excuses of illness nor free passes.

Absolutely.

Unlike most people, she has all the money in the world to get the best help, but instead she chooses to be sick and hurt people.

#6   2013/09/21 03:55PM
    Re:
    Squish

What I found ironic was that she actually uttered the words "I'm not a danger to myself or others" UM, REALLY??? This is just typical Sharon behavior even with her doctor standing there telling her that her feelings of euphoria were a direct result of her "disease" and that she would inevitably have a crash. I can't feel sympathy for stupid, and Sharon's being stupid.

#7   2013/09/21 04:15PM
    Re:
    lilie

#8   2013/09/21 04:23PM
    Re:
    Sunnyflower

Quote lilie:

#9   2013/09/21 04:24PM
    Re:
    Sunnyflower

Quote Squish: What I found ironic was that she actually uttered the words "I'm not a danger to myself or others" UM, REALLY??? This is just typical Sharon behavior even with her doctor standing there telling her that her feelings of euphoria were a direct result of her "disease" and that she would inevitably have a crash. I can't feel sympathy for stupid, and Sharon's being stupid.

Just another chapter in her book.

#10   2013/09/21 04:44PM
    Re:
    Squish

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote lilie:

*snort*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list