List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?

Started by NickyD2 at 2013/09/21 03:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/23 05:06PM, Views: 7997, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/22 01:11PM
    Re: Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?
    alanadz

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Savoy: I don't feel that Phyllis will be waking up anytime soon, if she does, she'll be lacking in her cognitive skills unable to tell anything.

yep, phyl could wake up a completely different person with absolutely no recollection of her past.

LOL maybe she will just remember she is a groupie and want to go back and stalk the actors on broadway..

That crazy tramp Sharon will be outed. We don't need Phyllis for that to happen.

#12   2013/09/22 01:16PM
    Gideon58

I'm pretty sure TIIC learned their lesson regarding trying to recast the role of Phyllis and I don't think they would make that mistake again. Personally, I would like to see the truth come out some other way besides Phyllis. If the truth be told, I think it would be amazing if Sharon herself became overwhelmed with guilt about what she's done that she revelas the truth herself.

#13   2013/09/22 01:37PM
    alanadz

Quote Gideon58: I'm pretty sure TIIC learned their lesson regarding trying to recast the role of Phyllis and I don't think they would make that mistake again. Personally, I would like to see the truth come out some other way besides Phyllis. If the truth be told, I think it would be amazing if Sharon herself became overwhelmed with guilt about what she's done that she revelas the truth herself.

I agree about the Phyllis recast. I am not sure if it will be guilt that gets the best of Sharon or will it be rejection from Nick. I think that talk with Dr. Watkins set up what's coming. Sharon is on a huge high because she "THINKS" she is about to get Nick and her old life back. When her bubble burst and she crashes that's when she will unravel.

#14   2013/09/22 01:37PM
    alanadz

Quote Gideon58: I'm pretty sure TIIC learned their lesson regarding trying to recast the role of Phyllis and I don't think they would make that mistake again. Personally, I would like to see the truth come out some other way besides Phyllis. If the truth be told, I think it would be amazing if Sharon herself became overwhelmed with guilt about what she's done that she revelas the truth herself.

I agree about the Phyllis recast. I am not sure if it will be guilt that gets the best of Sharon or will it be rejection from Nick. I think that talk with Dr. Watkins set up what's coming. Sharon is on a huge high because she "THINKS" she is about to get Nick and her old life back. When her bubble burst and she crashes that's when she will unravel.

#15   2013/09/22 02:54PM
    trixie60

Quote Savoy: I don't feel that Phyllis will be waking up anytime soon, if she does, she'll be lacking in her cognitive skills unable to tell anything.

I agree. I think that if there is a recast and Phyllis does wake up, she may not even remember what happened. So then there might be another story line about regaining her memory. There is spoilers that say Sharon will be found out in November. Either Sharon may confess or Phyllis will wake up and remember.

#16   2013/09/22 04:30PM
    Joy T

I think there is going to be a recast of Phyllis before the year ends. The reason being is that writers are still having chracters constantly referring to Phyllis. If they did not plan on recasting, they would ease up on talking about her. They even had Sharon fantasizing about seeing her. Now that Nick & Avery are split, I would not at all be surprised to see a new Phyllis walk back in to Nick's arms and as usual, Jack will lose again.

I use to think that Nick & Sharon were the real deal but since she has gone off the deep end (no fault of her own since she is sick) I believe too much damage has been done and they can never go back.

Nick & Phyllis were truly in love and the right actress chosen to play Phyllis could be the perfect fit.

#17   2013/09/22 04:34PM
    Joy T

It will be much more drama if they let the new Phyllis remember EVERYTHING right before Nick & Sharon say "I DO" and Sharon is sent away to hospital to get well and meet a new man.

#18   2013/09/22 04:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote alanadz:
    Quote JaNell36: I hope and pray SOMEONE if not Sharon herself expose what has happened. I want Sharon well and fixed! I want Nick or Noah to over hear her talking to 'Cassie' ( herself) & realize just how disturbed Sharon really is. Id like to see Sharon get the professional help she deserves.

I dont want Phyllis coming back anytime soon.. She really isnt the pillar of society! Dont reliush her gloating... Of all people..

I keep hearing that Sharon should be "fixed". How? Nothing can/will undo what she did to Summer. Nothing will undo the fight on the stairwell that put Phyllis in a coma. Nothing will undo her sleeping with Victor. Being BP will not excuse all her bad behavior when she stopped taking her med and refused to continue her therapy with Dr. Watkins.

Phyllis is in a coma because "PHYLLIS" fell down the stairs herself.

Sex with Victor......??????

Nick and Summer will forgive Sharon.

#19   2013/09/22 04:37PM
    alanadz

Quote Joy T: It will be much more drama if they let the new Phyllis remember EVERYTHING right before Nick & Sharon say "I DO" and Sharon is sent away to hospital to get well and meet a new man.

Why would Nick want to marry that crazy tramp?

#20   2013/09/22 05:01PM
    Joy T

The writers most likely want to make Nick & Sharon similar to Victor & Nicki. Victor & Nicki keep going back to each other after they both have slept with everyone in GC!

Nick & Sharon will be the Victor & Nicki of the future. The writers appear to be making Adam the Jack of the future since he can't keep a wife and is obsessed with business. I surely wish to see more creative writing but I am not holding my breath. Glad we can fast forward! LOL

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list