List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?

Started by NickyD2 at 2013/09/21 03:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/23 05:06PM, Views: 7951, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/21 03:20AM
    Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?
    NickyD2

I Hope Phyllis does wakes Up! Real soon to expose Sharon for what she done. I hope, Phyllis remember everything of what Sharon did. Yes, I understand Sharon is sick with out her meds. But still needs to be told for whats she is doing still. What do you guys think?

#2   2013/09/21 03:49AM
    Re: Will Phyllis Wakes Up To Expose Sharon?
    Barbyboo

I think Sharon needs a padded cell meds or no meds the character is ruined

#3   2013/09/21 07:11AM
    alanadz

No. I don't see a Phyllis recast and Sharon will be exposed by November sweeps.

#4   2013/09/21 08:36AM
    Ethelmae02

I doubt Phylis will wake up to expose Sharon. Its time someone exposes the tramp. Sick of her and her sick twisted games.

#5   2013/09/22 04:22AM
    Barbyboo

I ff all of Sharon same boaring trash

#6   2013/09/22 05:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Phyllis should expose all of her misdeeds first before she tries to tell on anyone else!

Phyllis is no Miss Sunshine!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/22 05:11AM
    #7   2013/09/22 05:15AM
    Savoy

I don't feel that Phyllis will be waking up anytime soon, if she does, she'll be lacking in her cognitive skills unable to tell anything.

#8   2013/09/22 05:51AM
    JaNell36

I hope and pray SOMEONE if not Sharon herself expose what has happened. I want Sharon well and fixed! I want Nick or Noah to over hear her talking to 'Cassie' ( herself) & realize just how disturbed Sharon really is. Id like to see Sharon get the professional help she deserves.

I dont want Phyllis coming back anytime soon.. She really isnt the pillar of society! Dont reliush her gloating... Of all people..

#9   2013/09/22 10:57AM
    alanadz

Quote JaNell36: I hope and pray SOMEONE if not Sharon herself expose what has happened. I want Sharon well and fixed! I want Nick or Noah to over hear her talking to 'Cassie' ( herself) & realize just how disturbed Sharon really is. Id like to see Sharon get the professional help she deserves.

I dont want Phyllis coming back anytime soon.. She really isnt the pillar of society! Dont reliush her gloating... Of all people..

I keep hearing that Sharon should be "fixed". How? Nothing can/will undo what she did to Summer. Nothing will undo the fight on the stairwell that put Phyllis in a coma. Nothing will undo her sleeping with Victor. Being BP will not excuse all her bad behavior when she stopped taking her med and refused to continue her therapy with Dr. Watkins.

#10   2013/09/22 01:00PM
    valleycliffe

Quote Savoy: I don't feel that Phyllis will be waking up anytime soon, if she does, she'll be lacking in her cognitive skills unable to tell anything.

yep, phyl could wake up a completely different person with absolutely no recollection of her past.

LOL maybe she will just remember she is a groupie and want to go back and stalk the actors on broadway..

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list