List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Started by nikkikin at 2013/09/19 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 05:24AM, Views: 24047, Replies: 173
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/21 04:25AM
    Re: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?
    Homesick Cajun

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Kelly777: If they kill Delia off it shouldn't have anything to do with Connor's eyes. He has a congenital retina problem. The only part of the eye that can be harvested is the cornea. Hope they don't kill her off. If they are doing this for a Chilly part II it would be better with DD alive rather than dead and if they kill of DD then Chloe becomes nothing other than the maid's daughter. I'm starting to think DD gets hurt in an accident or something but doesn't die.

A Chilly II doesn't make sense since part I was such a disaster. Billy could have been with Chloe anytime, if he'd wanted to, and he doesn't, or am I to believe that he suddenly sees Chloe as the woman of his dreams? So, I'm an ostrich once again, not buying any of it; not DD dying or revisiting Chilly.

Oh villy55 please don't be an ostrich! I want loud voices! You guys are huge in numbers! Villy has an enormous fan base! Collectively you guys can make a difference I think. I know the accident scene has already been filmed. But I truly doubt that the end will come until November sweeps. Did you know the story about how Phelps fired Anna Lee? That's the one that gets me the most! Anna Lee was a veteran stage and screen actress. She was 91 years old. She was a true legend in the industry. Her very first part was that in the Sound of Music. She played one of the nuns at the end of the movie that took parts from the Nazi jeep so the Von Trapps could escape. She played Lila Quartermaine on GH for over twenty five years. Phelps fired her for no reason! One of her fellow actors said it broke Anna Lee's heart! There was no reason for it! When Anna Lee tried to call Phelps wouldn't even talk to her!! All Anna Lee wanted to do was say Thanks! Phelps is a monster! If she will fire a ninety-one year old woman don't think for one minute she won't kill off a child! I promise you, she will do it and never skip a beat!!

So, she is responsible for that as well as killing off Jake (which I expect this will mirror that story line, Phelps is incapable of new ideas) and Maureen Baur. She has the history to prove what she is capable of! The purpose of killing off Jake was to ultimately get rid of the actress that played Jake's mother. But, due to fan outrage, that didn't happen! So, fans can make a difference! But, being an ostrich won't get it done!! Phelps is who needs to go! Not Delia!!

#72   2013/09/21 07:13AM
    alanadz

I just read spoilers for next week. There are more cute scenes with Delia and Chilly. The writers are setting it up as we speak.

#73   2013/09/21 07:30AM
    Licorice_423

This would be getting rid of another Abbott family member. Besides killing off a child, it serves no purpose other than a plot point. There could be a future with DD as the next generation Abbott. Picture her and Faith going head to head in Abbott vs Newman part III.

#74   2013/09/21 07:38AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Licorice_423: This would be getting rid of another Abbott family member. Besides killing off a child, it serves no purpose other than a plot point. There could be a future with DD as the next generation Abbott. Picture her and Faith going head to head in Abbott vs Newman part III.

I agree. The long term potential story lines are far greater than the short term. Unfortunately, Phelps is out to make her mark and is only looking in the short term. She is focused solely on the ratings for right now. Not the future, if there is any, of the program.

#75   2013/09/21 07:55AM
    Gideon58

Michael Muhney should have won an emmy this year.

#76   2013/09/21 07:56AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote nikkikin: WOW! I Cannot believe how many replies this thread has gotten! Im new and all, but I just wanted to know if this was true or not, if anyone knew it was true or not..... I Really hope its not. And I personally think the writers should give the VIEWERS what they want,no matter what it is. After all, kit is just regular plain ol simple ppl that have made it possible for them to live a wealthy lifestylethat billions of ppl could only beg for. Time to listen to the viewers ppl! They WILL make or break you! Killing off Delias will do nothing for the show......At all!!!!!!!!!!

Not only the replies, look at how many times it has been read. This is going to be a very unpopular story line if it does indeed play out, and I think it will. This occurred to me a couple of weeks ago, I just hadn't really put the pieces together enough to be certain and say anything about it. I read other message boards and viewers are furious! No one wants to see this! Hopefully, Steve Kent at Sony is paying attention and will wake up to what the real problem is. Jill Farren Phelps! Delia doesn't need to go, Phelps does!!!

#77   2013/09/21 08:04AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Gideon58: Michael Muhney should have won an emmy this year.

I agree. From what I am reading Phelps and Steve Kent went to MM and Billy Miller to pitch this story line. They were both on board, but of course they were! They had to be! These are the two people that sign their pay checks! They had no choice! Go up against Phelps and you better have another job lined up! Only the fans can do something now. MM and BM will probably both be nominated next year after this, however, the daytime Emmy's are not the honor they once were.

#78   2013/09/21 08:12AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz: I just read spoilers for next week. There are more cute scenes with Delia and Chilly. The writers are setting it up as we speak.

I still think Delia could have been the story line that Griffith didn't want to do. So Phelps fired him.

#79   2013/09/21 09:35AM
    fairland

Quote greengrass:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote nikkikin: May contain spoilers!

I have read several times that the Nov sweeps were going to include a huge storyline of Delia dying? Has anyone else heard this or cn de-bunk or verify it?

I heard it and I think it's true. First it would be pull Billy and Chloe together in grief. Second it would give Chloe a half million dollars that Katherine left for Delia's college fund.

First of all i won't believe it until it comes out in some kind of a spoiler.It also won't bring Billy and Chloe closer together because they are saying that Chloe blames Billy for it.So it will probably cut all ties with Billy and Chloe.Who says that Chloe will get that money if something happens to Delia,there could be a clause in there that Chloe doesn't get it,it's donated to a school or hospital

I am hoping that both characters are pulled back together in grief that both billy and chloe get back together. I can also agree that that they could pull each other apart from each other as well. In lot of different ways where chloe might have nothing from katherine as well no money will go to chloe in the end. That is unless if they fight the education fund in a court room that katherine did leave money for delia's education fund. Or just give the money away for charity. I am hoping in some way chloe would blame billy for losing a child that fast.

#80   2013/09/21 09:54AM
    myfavs100

I hope they are not killing off Delia. I still think it was a mistake to kill off Cassie.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list