List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Started by nikkikin at 2013/09/19 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 05:24AM, Views: 23109, Replies: 173
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/20 06:32AM
    Re: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?
    Supercouplev...

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG: I have been reading that on a few boards too. And I saw a picture of the whole Abbott family together and I know ED is coming back for a few episodes. So I think it may be true.

Yeah, Ashley will be back for three episodes. I also think that's how the new Abbott cousin will be introduced.

I bet you are right.

Yeah, sickening as it is, there are way too many things pointing to it. Phelps is a monster and anyone that thinks she's not capable of killing off a child needs to WAKE UP!!

I don't see how anyone could support her after this. Phelps is cruel and doesn't care.

OMG! This is a tv show - not real life. Sometimes on these shows, killing a beloved character or a child brings good long-term story to certain charachters. Geez - she isn't killing the little girl, just the character. Remember when they killed BJ Jones on GH? Look at the great stories that came from that (the reveal that Bobbie was having an affair with Damien Smith, BJ's heart being transplanted into Maxie and saving her life, Felicia and Frisco sleeping together out of grief which resulted with Felicia getting pregnant with Georgie). These are characters in a scripted drama. And sadly, dear beloved children do die in real life, so it isn't odd to kill one off a show.

I just don't see any long term s/l coming from Delia dying, as a matter of fact, I see it taking away possible s/ls, it would sever the tie between Chloe and Billy (which is always something that can be used to cause problems in current relationships). Just don't see any reason for it.

There is a reason for it however that is disgusting as well! The one and only one silver lining in the way I think it will play out, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, is that it will anger the Chadam, Villy, and Chilly fans. Therefore, with the potential fallout it could very well be Phelps's swan song and we could be rid of the monster once and for all!

The only ones I see getting angry are the Billy/Chloe fans. Don't know what this would do to the Chelsea/Adam fans, what does Delia have to do with them. Still don't see the potential s/l, especially if they do it the way they are talking, Billy and Adam would get the blame. Victoria would be there to help him get through it. The only way I see the Villy fans getting angry, they take away from the pregnancy s/l.

#22   2013/09/20 06:35AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG: I have been reading that on a few boards too. And I saw a picture of the whole Abbott family together and I know ED is coming back for a few episodes. So I think it may be true.

Yeah, Ashley will be back for three episodes. I also think that's how the new Abbott cousin will be introduced.

I bet you are right.

Yeah, sickening as it is, there are way too many things pointing to it. Phelps is a monster and anyone that thinks she's not capable of killing off a child needs to WAKE UP!!

I don't see how anyone could support her after this. Phelps is cruel and doesn't care.

OMG! This is a tv show - not real life. Sometimes on these shows, killing a beloved character or a child brings good long-term story to certain charachters. Geez - she isn't killing the little girl, just the character. Remember when they killed BJ Jones on GH? Look at the great stories that came from that (the reveal that Bobbie was having an affair with Damien Smith, BJ's heart being transplanted into Maxie and saving her life, Felicia and Frisco sleeping together out of grief which resulted with Felicia getting pregnant with Georgie). These are characters in a scripted drama. And sadly, dear beloved children do die in real life, so it isn't odd to kill one off a show.

I just don't see any long term s/l coming from Delia dying, as a matter of fact, I see it taking away possible s/ls, it would sever the tie between Chloe and Billy (which is always something that can be used to cause problems in current relationships). Just don't see any reason for it.

There is a reason for it however that is disgusting as well! The one and only one silver lining in the way I think it will play out, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, is that it will anger the Chadam, Villy, and Chilly fans. Therefore, with the potential fallout it could very well be Phelps's swan song and we could be rid of the monster once and for all!

Everyone is going on the speculation that she is going to die because of that group picture that is out there,but the people in the picture is the same ones that were at Katherine's will reading,and it was tweeted that they were just fooling around after they did the taping.So there is no evidence at all out there that anyone let alone a child is going to die.It has also been said that Sony has the last say and if they don't like something they won't let her do it.People are not liking Sony right now because of JFP.

I hope Sony doesn't let her do this. But, I'm afraid it's a done deal. There's just too much smoke for there not to be a fire. I sincerely hope this story line doesn't play out the way I think it will. I will be delighted if this does not happen. I just keep going back to the article a few months ago that said that JFP planned to kill off a "beloved" character. There was a thread about it here at the time. Several of us speculated about who it may be. We were all guessing veterans since JFP has that reputation as well. But none fit the "beloved" part. They all had their detractors. When I started to read the rumors about Delia, I remembered the article, and thought, of course, who is more "beloved" than a child.....I hate it, but I'm afraid it will happen.

#23   2013/09/20 06:38AM
    greengrass

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

Well, if this potential story line plays out like I think it will, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I find it disgusting. I think Phelps is a sick monster and this possible story line will do nothing to change my opinion of her.

I understand full well that this is a soap opera and Delia is a character on a soap. I also know that children die each and every day in real life. I also understand the purpose of this story line and what I believe will be the outcome and I don't like it one little bit!

What do you think will be the outcome of this s/i? Unless it is to put Billy and Chloe together I can't figure it out. I want Billy & Vicky to stay together. I get a lot of enjoyment out of their loving play and Billy & Victor butting heads over Vicky. I could do without Vicky's sick obsession with her father.

I don't think it's to put Billy and Chloe back together because they like the aspect of a Newman and an Abbott pairing.Someone said that Kevin and Chloe blame Billy.So no i don't think its that at all.I think it's just a rumor someone started when they seen that group picture.The picture was just a shot of them all after they did the shooting for Katherine's will reading it really didn't mean anything,just a bunch of actor's horsing around.It's funny how people see things differently.

#24   2013/09/20 06:39AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

The only ones I see getting angry are the Billy/Chloe fans. Don't know what this would do to the Chelsea/Adam fans, what does Delia have to do with them. Still don't see the potential s/l, especially if they do it the way they are talking, Billy and Adam would get the blame. Victoria would be there to help him get through it. The only way I see the Villy fans getting angry, they take away from the pregnancy s/l.

There is a lot of speculation on my part. I really don't want to start or be a part of rumors. Let's just say I think Adam and Conner will be relevant to how everything plays out.....

#25   2013/09/20 06:45AM
    greengrass

We can all speculate till the cow's come home,so why don't we wait and see what happens over the next couple of weeks.I now Conner has a health scare next week.Delia has her school play next week so lets wait and see.Sometimes they put all those anvils out there and nothing happens.

#26   2013/09/20 08:29AM
    alanadz

Quote nikkikin: May contain spoilers!

I have read several times that the Nov sweeps were going to include a huge storyline of Delia dying? Has anyone else heard this or cn de-bunk or verify it?

I heard it and I think it's true. First it would be pull Billy and Chloe together in grief. Second it would give Chloe a half million dollars that Katherine left for Delia's college fund.

#27   2013/09/20 08:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:

I have read several times that the Nov sweeps were going to include a huge storyline of Delia dying? Has anyone else heard this or cn de-bunk or verify it?

I heard it and I think it's true. First it would be pull Billy and Chloe together in grief. Second it would give Chloe a half million dollars that Katherine left for Delia's college fund.

I do too. There's our "beloved" character.

#28   2013/09/20 08:35AM
    alanadz

#29   2013/09/20 08:40AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:

Not only that, but if it plays out like I think it will, Adam and Conner will be involved as well. If what I think happens there will be problems for Adam and Jack's friendship too. There are a lot of clues out there. I think this will be the predominate s/l in the next few weeks.

Then there's Ashley coming for three episodes. The new Abbott I think will be introduced through this s/l.

Garrett said female and "beloved". He never said vet. We just all thought vet because of Phelps's hatred for women. But if you remember none of them passed the "beloved" test. Who is more beloved than an innocent child? Delia fits that to a T.

#30   2013/09/20 08:42AM
    villyforever55

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

Everyone is going on the speculation that she is going to die because of that group picture that is out there,but the people in the picture is the same ones that were at Katherine's will reading,and it was tweeted that they were just fooling around after they did the taping.So there is no evidence at all out there that anyone let alone a child is going to die.It has also been said that Sony has the last say and if they don't like something they won't let her do it.People are not liking Sony right now because of JFP.

I hope Sony doesn't let her do this. But, I'm afraid it's a done deal. There's just too much smoke for there not to be a fire. I sincerely hope this story line doesn't play out the way I think it will. I will be delighted if this does not happen. I just keep going back to the article a few months ago that said that JFP planned to kill off a "beloved" character. There was a thread about it here at the time. Several of us speculated about who it may be. We were all guessing veterans since JFP has that reputation as well. But none fit the "beloved" part. They all had their detractors. When I started to read the rumors about Delia, I remembered the article, and thought, of course, who is more "beloved" than a child.....I hate it, but I'm afraid it will happen.

I don't think so. Other than all of the children, there is one person who is a beloved character, and that's Traci Abbott. She has no enemies and has always been kind and forgiving. She gave Victor Colleen's heart, even though it was his scheming that caused her death. She's the one.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list