List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Started by nikkikin at 2013/09/19 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 05:24AM, Views: 24216, Replies: 173
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/20 05:37AM
    Re: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?
    Supercouplev...

I heard of JFP killing off 1 child, now they say it is her track record, did I miss something, has she killed off more than that, just wondering.

Ashley could be coming back for Jack. They also have John (who hasn't seen Billy in how long), seems to me, Jack is going through a lot with NE, and Summer, he is headed for a big fall. Also, the current picture did not include Billy.

#12   2013/09/20 05:49AM
    greengrass

Ashley is coming back at the end of October for three episodes,So either way she's not coming back for Billy.Delia's school play is in Sept,which is next week and Ashley won't be here in Nov. so i would say that everyone is going to be there for Jack,he is already being tempted to drink a couple of times and this Newman and Summer thing is really starting to heat up.

#13   2013/09/20 05:58AM
    jeanie5815

Was that "just a s/l" when she was sick or was it "really" happening to her in real life?
    Could they bring back her "illness" to have her leave the show? That's the "only" way I can think of, of how she would leave, "if" it's her that is leaving.
    I haven't seen "anything" yet, in showing how or when she will leave. Or for that matter, any of the Abbot's family having problems to be "killed off" the show.
    Also, "if" it's her, how would this effect Chloe's s/l's?
    Would it cause problems with Billy, Vikki, and Kevin?
    IMO, I just think it's speculation right now of anybody leaving in that family.
    I agree, there is some "deadwood" that needs to be "cleared out" before they even touch a "beloved" character again. Not counting Mrs. C. as the "beloved" character. She is and will always be the "icon" of the show.

#14   2013/09/20 06:10AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jeanie5815: Was that "just a s/l" when she was sick or was it "really" happening to her in real life?
    Could they bring back her "illness" to have her leave the show? That's the "only" way I can think of, of how she would leave, "if" it's her that is leaving.
    I haven't seen "anything" yet, in showing how or when she will leave. Or for that matter, any of the Abbot's family having problems to be "killed off" the show.
    Also, "if" it's her, how would this effect Chloe's s/l's?
    Would it cause problems with Billy, Vikki, and Kevin?
    IMO, I just think it's speculation right now of anybody leaving in that family.
    I agree, there is some "deadwood" that needs to be "cleared out" before they even touch a "beloved" character again. Not counting Mrs. C. as the "beloved" character. She is and will always be the "icon" of the show.

A child leaving the show, is an easy re-cast, they will eventually age them any way, we all know children are not permanent, it is just the way it is. Shoot, they even send them off to school, you can go months without seeing them, now, Delia is on a lot, so they think she is about to die, give me a break.

I think it would effect Chloe s/ls it would take a lot away from possible s/ls, there just wouldn't be any upside to this kind of thing.

#15   2013/09/20 06:10AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG: I have been reading that on a few boards too. And I saw a picture of the whole Abbott family together and I know ED is coming back for a few episodes. So I think it may be true.

Yeah, Ashley will be back for three episodes. I also think that's how the new Abbott cousin will be introduced.

I bet you are right.

Yeah, sickening as it is, there are way too many things pointing to it. Phelps is a monster and anyone that thinks she's not capable of killing off a child needs to WAKE UP!!

I don't see how anyone could support her after this. Phelps is cruel and doesn't care.

OMG! This is a tv show - not real life. Sometimes on these shows, killing a beloved character or a child brings good long-term story to certain charachters. Geez - she isn't killing the little girl, just the character. Remember when they killed BJ Jones on GH? Look at the great stories that came from that (the reveal that Bobbie was having an affair with Damien Smith, BJ's heart being transplanted into Maxie and saving her life, Felicia and Frisco sleeping together out of grief which resulted with Felicia getting pregnant with Georgie). These are characters in a scripted drama. And sadly, dear beloved children do die in real life, so it isn't odd to kill one off a show.

#16   2013/09/20 06:15AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG: I have been reading that on a few boards too. And I saw a picture of the whole Abbott family together and I know ED is coming back for a few episodes. So I think it may be true.

Yeah, Ashley will be back for three episodes. I also think that's how the new Abbott cousin will be introduced.

I bet you are right.

Yeah, sickening as it is, there are way too many things pointing to it. Phelps is a monster and anyone that thinks she's not capable of killing off a child needs to WAKE UP!!

I don't see how anyone could support her after this. Phelps is cruel and doesn't care.

OMG! This is a tv show - not real life. Sometimes on these shows, killing a beloved character or a child brings good long-term story to certain charachters. Geez - she isn't killing the little girl, just the character. Remember when they killed BJ Jones on GH? Look at the great stories that came from that (the reveal that Bobbie was having an affair with Damien Smith, BJ's heart being transplanted into Maxie and saving her life, Felicia and Frisco sleeping together out of grief which resulted with Felicia getting pregnant with Georgie). These are characters in a scripted drama. And sadly, dear beloved children do die in real life, so it isn't odd to kill one off a show.

I just don't see any long term s/l coming from Delia dying, as a matter of fact, I see it taking away possible s/ls, it would sever the tie between Chloe and Billy (which is always something that can be used to cause problems in current relationships). Just don't see any reason for it.

#17   2013/09/20 06:16AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

Well, if this potential story line plays out like I think it will, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I find it disgusting. I think Phelps is a sick monster and this possible story line will do nothing to change my opinion of her.

I understand full well that this is a soap opera and Delia is a character on a soap. I also know that children die each and every day in real life. I also understand the purpose of this story line and what I believe will be the outcome and I don't like it one little bit!

#18   2013/09/20 06:21AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

I just don't see any long term s/l coming from Delia dying, as a matter of fact, I see it taking away possible s/ls, it would sever the tie between Chloe and Billy (which is always something that can be used to cause problems in current relationships). Just don't see any reason for it.

There is a reason for it however that is disgusting as well! The one and only one silver lining in the way I think it will play out, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, is that it will anger the Chadam, Villy, and Chilly fans. Therefore, with the potential fallout it could very well be Phelps's swan song and we could be rid of the monster once and for all!

#19   2013/09/20 06:30AM
    greengrass

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

There is a reason for it however that is disgusting as well! The one and only one silver lining in the way I think it will play out, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, is that it will anger the Chadam, Villy, and Chilly fans. Therefore, with the potential fallout it could very well be Phelps's swan song and we could be rid of the monster once and for all!

Everyone is going on the speculation that she is going to die because of that group picture that is out there,but the people in the picture is the same ones that were at Katherine's will reading,and it was tweeted that they were just fooling around after they did the taping.So there is no evidence at all out there that anyone let alone a child is going to die.It has also been said that Sony has the last say and if they don't like something they won't let her do it.People are not liking Sony right now because of JFP.

#20   2013/09/20 06:31AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SoapyG:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I bet you are right.

Well, if this potential story line plays out like I think it will, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I find it disgusting. I think Phelps is a sick monster and this possible story line will do nothing to change my opinion of her.

I understand full well that this is a soap opera and Delia is a character on a soap. I also know that children die each and every day in real life. I also understand the purpose of this story line and what I believe will be the outcome and I don't like it one little bit!

What do you think will be the outcome of this s/i? Unless it is to put Billy and Chloe together I can't figure it out. I want Billy & Vicky to stay together. I get a lot of enjoyment out of their loving play and Billy & Victor butting heads over Vicky. I could do without Vicky's sick obsession with her father.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list