List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Started by nikkikin at 2013/09/19 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 05:24AM, Views: 24048, Replies: 173
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 page:
    #171   2013/09/26 04:17AM
    Re: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?
    Speedio

Quote Toomuchsoap:
    I don't see the entire extended Abbott family coming to town just to visit Delia in hospital. Heck, they didn't do that when Colleen was brain dead and about to be taken off life support. I think she will be killed and at some point her corneas will be donated to Connor. That just really seems to be where they're headed with this.

As for who might be the driver, it's a real possibility that it could be Billy. .

I think you are right. She is going to be killed and her corneas will go to baby Conner.

I think the driver could be Vikki. That would throw some angst into Villy.

#172   2013/09/26 04:20AM
    Speedio

Quote Rebel556: Why not just send her away to boarding school with the bushel of money Mrs C left for her education? Don't kill her!. I thought the same thing when she chased the puppy. It would be awful to blame Billy.

Well that would not be very soapy. If this was all real it would be horrible, but since it isn't, I don't have a problem with them killing Dee off.

#173   2013/09/26 04:28AM
    hopey pix

That's sick if they do this to Delia!They must really love SB to be altering all s/l's like this!Delia is so precious!1I just hate the way they tinker with all the kids and animals!!They had a little dog,and Billy and Victoria talked to Delia about the animal and responsibility like there never was a dog Keeley before!!WHERE IS KEELEY ANYWAY?Did Sam come for the dog?He took better care of Keeley anyhow!!Now they are BOTH banished from GC it seems!!Have some continuity,Y&R!!GEEZE!!!

#174   2013/09/26 05:24AM
    Lee4748

If this spoiler or rumor turns out to be true, I will not watch the episode. There is enough horror regarding senseless deaths of young children in real life, I do not care to see it as "entertainment" on my television. Why is this necessary? They had already killed off Cassie, isn't one dead child enough? Most of us watch soaps for escapism, to get away from life's problems. The show has been getting very dark during this Jill Phelps reign.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list