List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Started by nikkikin at 2013/09/19 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 05:24AM, Views: 23944, Replies: 173
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #131   2013/09/23 09:28AM
    Re: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?
    Toomuchsoap

Oh, I don't see that happening unless he decides to leave or reaches a stalemate in a contract negotiation or something, which I think would be true for any of the castmembers in the same situation, and especially if they're older and have richer contracts than all those pesky newbies everyone grumps about.

#132   2013/09/23 09:51AM
    pink kiity

Because she's is a soap killer and she's like to killed soap she's didn't get that name. For no reason she's got that name for a reason

#133   2013/09/23 09:57AM
    reng

Quote Toomuchsoap:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Toomuchsoap:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote villyforever55:

I don't think so. Other than all of the children, there is one person who is a beloved character, and that's Traci Abbott. She has no enemies and has always been kind and forgiving. She gave Victor Colleen's heart, even though it was his scheming that caused her death. She's the one.

No offense, but very few would give a flying flip if Traci died. She is all but irrelevant now. A child dying, as devastating as that is, has so much more impact.

Hey Sunny! Good to see you! Yeah, Phelps is out to make a major impact. Tracie wouldn't have the desired effect. I have been paying attention to the clues ever since the Highlight Hollywood article came out a couple of months ago. This scenario is just what Phelps wants. If anyone thinks Phelps won't kill off a child for the sole purpose of shock and ratings, think again. She is capable of anything.

That's what I've been hearing all along. And, now, with the official announcement of the new Co-Assistant H/W, Tracey Thompson, who is not only JFP's protégé, she is an eager beaver when it comes to "killing off" a major character. She was given the task of killing off a major supercouple character (Ryan Hastings I believe) on AW. On DC's last podcast, one of the mods mentioned that and alluded to the fact that this is a hallmark of JFP's way of running a show. And she made the comment, "Bye bye, Nicholas Newman". I'm not implying that she was spoiling anything to come, only that it's something that JFP isn't afraid of doing. At. All.

Oh, I know she's not afraid of killing off anyone. Especially a member of a core family. That is her track record and her specialty! And the more gruesome the better as far as she's concerned! I just can't stomach what Phelps views as entertainment! All shock and no substance! And with sweeps right around the corner, nothing she would do would surprise me at this point! I know she's capable of anything! I hope everyone else wakes up to that fact! From what I'm reading SK is on board with this as of now, anyway. Hopefully, after this story line with Delia, the outrage will be impossible for him to ignore!

I think Kent is onboard with it because Sony was itching last year about this time to fire a bunch of the cast (and EH and KR were mentioned as having been on the kill list, which was on a DC podcast with Branco). I think they realized at the time that for JFP to come in and immediately chop about 25 - to 30% of the cast in one fell swoop, would be suicide for their careers and the end of the show, which CBS was trying to save by bringing in JFP at the urging of Sony, which wanted control of Y&R from the Bells. CBS allowed Sony to fire MAB, which facilitated that. I think SK wants the show to succeed, but with younger (cheaper) players. I wouldn't be surprised to see more than just Delia die or get sent out of town within the next year six months or so.

Who is KR?

#134   2013/09/23 10:11AM
    Toomuchsoap

^^Sorry. Meant GR.

#135   2013/09/23 03:51PM
    nikkikin

:( Well, I'm disappointed now, I started this thread hoping someone would be able to tell me it was false spumors! I just cannot believe how these storylines are going! Why don't they kill Carmine off or Hillary,or a character that is hardly on the show anymore?! Why can't they just write in that Delia was sent to boarding school or something? Ugh!

#136   2013/09/23 04:57PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote nikkikin: Well, I'm disappointed now, I started this thread hoping someone would be able to tell me it was false spumors! I just cannot believe how these storylines are going! Why don't they kill Carmine off or Hillary,or a character that is hardly on the show anymore?! Why can't they just write in that Delia was sent to boarding school or something? Ugh!

No, I don't think it's a false spumor, unfortunately. I had put the pieces to the puzzle together about two weeks ago, I was just hesitant to say anything. I didn't want to contribute to the rumor until I really felt that it was true. And, now I believe it will happen. I hate it, but I think it's a done deal. Look at how many posts on your thread and how many people have read it! People care! They don't want to see this happen to Delia! No one does! I think I have a really good idea exactly how everything will play out and there are going to be a lot of unhappy viewers!

#137   2013/09/23 06:44PM
    alanadz

I can see the writers setting this up. The ripple effect from this will affect a lot of people.

#138   2013/09/23 07:01PM
    villyforever55

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote nikkikin: Well, I'm disappointed now, I started this thread hoping someone would be able to tell me it was false spumors! I just cannot believe how these storylines are going! Why don't they kill Carmine off or Hillary,or a character that is hardly on the show anymore?! Why can't they just write in that Delia was sent to boarding school or something? Ugh!

No, I don't think it's a false spumor, unfortunately. I had put the pieces to the puzzle together about two weeks ago, I was just hesitant to say anything. I didn't want to contribute to the rumor until I really felt that it was true. And, now I believe it will happen. I hate it, but I think it's a done deal. Look at how many posts on your thread and how many people have read it! People care! They don't want to see this happen to Delia! No one does! I think I have a really good idea exactly how everything will play out and there are going to be a lot of unhappy viewers!

But really, this is still your opinion, right?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 07:02PM
    #139   2013/09/23 07:14PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

LOL What's going to make you sleep better tonight? Yes, of course it's only my opinion. Unfortunately there are tons of other people that share my opinion. Sadly. But do I have concrete proof? NO. But I do know Phelps's history. I know what she's capable of. This story line is a mirror image of what she did with Jake at GH. And, trust me, this s/l is right up her alley. I've told you, I hate it with a passion, but I would bet lots and lots and lots that I'm right on the money. I'm sorry, but this is exactly what I THINK will happen. There are just way too many clues out there. Where there is this much smoke I am convinced there is a fire.

#140   2013/09/23 07:50PM
    villyforever55

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

LOL What's going to make you sleep better tonight? Yes, of course it's only my opinion. Unfortunately there are tons of other people that share my opinion. Sadly. But do I have concrete proof? NO. But I do know Phelps's history. I know what she's capable of. This story line is a mirror image of what she did with Jake at GH. And, trust me, this s/l is right up her alley. I've told you, I hate it with a passion, but I would bet lots and lots and lots that I'm right on the money. I'm sorry, but this is exactly what I THINK will happen. There are just way too many clues out there. Where there is this much smoke I am convinced there is a fire.

Okay, be nice before I turn into an ostrich again. Thanks, Canjun!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list