List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Need help remembering Adam/Ashley

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Need help remembering Adam/Ashley

Started by reng at 2013/09/19 05:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 03:45AM, Views: 531, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/09/19 05:38PM
    Need help remembering Adam/Ashley
    reng

How exactly did Adam cause Ashley to miscarry? For some reason, I thought she was never pregnant in the first place, but maybe I'm remembering wrong and the hysterical pregnancy came after her miscarriage. I am getting old and forgetful.

#2   2013/09/19 06:48PM
    Re: Need help remembering Adam/Ashley
    Piperay

The way I remember it is Adam dressed up and pretended to be Victor's dead wife (the young one with dark hair, her name escapes me). Ashley got so afraid that she passed out and miscarried. Adam disposed of the baby's remaines in the fireplace. Ashley never realized she had lost the baby and continued to believe she was still pregnant. Ashley and Sharon ended up in the same mental hospital where Sharon really gave birth and Ashley thought she did. Adam managed to give Ashely Sharon's baby (Faith).

Someone else can probably give better details.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 06:50PM
    #3   2013/09/19 06:55PM
    distant drifter

You did great! You summed it up nicely. Victor's wife at that time was Victoria's best friend from school. Her name was Sabrina.

#4   2013/09/19 07:05PM
    reng

Thanks for helping me remember!
    I thought Adam only burned towels or blankets in the fireplace, though.

#5   2013/09/19 07:52PM
    Barbyboo

She wasnt pregnent it was a hysterical pregnency no baby

#6   2013/09/20 02:51AM
    SudsySoaps

Quote Barbyboo: She wasnt pregnent it was a hysterical pregnency no baby

No she really was pregnant at first! But he got her to believe she still had the baby after the fall.

#7   2013/09/20 03:47AM
    Lanie1959

After carefully researching Ashley medical history, Adam began gas-lighting the only friend he had at the time. It didn't matter that she carrying his sibling Adam was relentless in terrorizing Ashley .Then one night in a terrible storm, Adam dressed up as Sabrina( Victor's dead wife) and approached Ashely at the top of the stairs. Adam could have stopped this at any time but he chose to continue despite Ashley fears and the fact she was pregnant and in a dangerous place ,once Adam had her on the stairs she reached to touch what she thought was a ghost, she was so afraid she passed and fell down the stairs....it is on YT see "Adam gaslights Ashley" ....after she fell and laid there bleeding we see Niki knocking at the front door but Adam doesn't let Niki in or try to get help for Ashley instead he cleans her up and throws the remains of the baby in the fireplace....she 's lucky she didn't bleed to death cause Adam was too busy covering his tracks to get her some help. Later he hires a doctor to tell her everything is ok . After the truth comes and Ashley tried to find out what happened to her baby Adam files a lawsuit and his attorney annihilates Ashley on stand. I have never has any use Adam since then

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 03:51AM
    #8   2013/09/21 03:32AM
    emarch

Need Help remembering Michael, Kevin, Daniel, Victor? Oh everybody gets a free pass except the characters that we personally don't like. They have white washed other characters, they can whit wash Adam. JMO

#9   2013/09/21 03:45AM
    Barbyboo

Quote emarch: Need Help remembering Michael, Kevin, Daniel, Victor? Oh everybody gets a free pass except the characters that we personally don't like. They have white washed other characters, they can whit wash Adam. JMO

You got that right and right now Adam is carrying the show...Nikki was a slope ring drunk who slept around. Victor did every or caused murders throwing diane out of ambulance used women like toilet paper. Victoria slept with another while married and it goes on and on lets face it the whole family is bonkers and snobs

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 03:47AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list