List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Started by MartysDad2013 at 2013/09/19 04:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/22 12:25PM, Views: 15634, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/19 06:13PM
    Re: SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    HOT PINK

Dylan can't be Jack's (as I surmised in previous threads) since Nikki knows who his father is and that he was born before she married Victor. I do believe Victor has probably known about her son for many years (if not before they first got married). Victor has a very nasty streak and would keep a secret like this without feeling one iota of guilt. I think the knowledge that Victor has always known about Nikki's son is going to destroy their relationship once and for all. So much for this being their last and 'forever marriage."

#12   2013/09/19 07:02PM
    distant drifter

This is true, your little birdie did get his facts wrong. Nikki was only a teenager and knew nothing about Jack or Victor. Just like Victor had nothing to do with Sharon's meds. Someone said he had tampered with her meds. Let's try and at least get our facts straight.

#13   2013/09/19 07:04PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote miladytn: While I can believe that Victor could have known, or found out later in their lives, and kept it from her, in no way do I believe it is Jack's son. The writers, so far, have gone with the cult storyline when Nikki was practically a teenager. She didn't even meet Jack until much later in her life.

I agree with your post. Now if the birdie had said that Andrew Abbott is Jack and Nikki's son, that would be more plausible. But since Dylan is going to be Nikki's son with the rapist cult dude, I don't think they will have another long lost son belonging to Nikki and Jack. Then again you never know with these writers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 07:07PM
    #14   2013/09/19 07:23PM
    vikis3

I suspect that Niki's son will turn out to be Jack's cousin Andrew...Victor hating the Abbotts and Niki defending them, their marriage will blow straight out of the water.

#15   2013/09/19 07:26PM
    Barbyboo

Quote MartysDad2013: S

Oh man and nikiki won't give a sh-- victor is god to her
    P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

A little birdie told me that Victor has known all along that Dylan is Nikki and Jack's son and has kept that information to himself all of these years!

#16   2013/09/20 04:42AM
    Princess Girl

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

A little birdie told me that Victor has known all along that Dylan is Nikki and Jack's son and has kept that information to himself all of these years!

I thought Nicki had a child with the "Cult" leader. Where does Jack fit into this crap ???

#17   2013/09/20 04:58AM
    SoapyG

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

It is not Jack's baby... and how lame that they make Dylan her son. Total rewrite.

#18   2013/09/20 05:47AM
    Axl Rose

I swear Dylan's father is Ian Ward unless I'm wrong, but at the same time it would be so much better if Paul Williams turned out to be Dylan's father, Paul and Nikki sharing a son would be so much better

#19   2013/09/20 06:00AM
    Bresean

I'm not surprise about Victor knowing who Nikki's son was all along and keeping the secret( evil and hateful as he is). Victor probably had Nikki investigated from the beginning, found out everything she did in her life...smh. I hope she leaves Victor for good, this is gonna be a great s/l. I wonder how princess Vikki, and prince Nick, are going to react, when they find out that Dylan is their brother. Will they treat Dylan bad, like they do Adam?? I bet Nick won't be thrilled at all, knowing he lost 2 women,to 2 brothers Adam & Sharon, Dylan & Avery, Nick won't be a happy camper at all...ROTFLMAO.

#20   2013/09/20 06:13AM
    Yale Steam

Nikki's missing son is not by Jack.

So this so-called spoiler is wrong,

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list