List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Started by MartysDad2013 at 2013/09/19 04:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/22 12:25PM, Views: 15712, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 04:44PM
    SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    MartysDad2013

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

A little birdie told me that Victor has known all along that Dylan is Nikki and Jack's son and has kept that information to himself all of these years!

#2   2013/09/19 05:04PM
    Re: SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    Lanie1959

I am not surprised......

#3   2013/09/19 05:12PM
    miladytn

While I can believe that Victor could have known, or found out later in their lives, and kept it from her, in no way do I believe it is Jack's son. The writers, so far, have gone with the cult storyline when Nikki was practically a teenager. She didn't even meet Jack until much later in her life.

#4   2013/09/19 05:13PM
    greengrass

That is the most cruel and vicious thing anyone could do.knowing that Nikki would be haunted by that.It just show's how much Victor cares about Nikki.

#5   2013/09/19 05:15PM
    alanadz

Quote MartysDad2013: S

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

A little birdie told me that Victor has known all along that Dylan is Nikki and Jack's son and has kept that information to himself all of these years!

The little birdie got a couple of facts wrong.

#6   2013/09/19 05:15PM
    alanadz

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

The little birdie got a couple of facts wrong.

#7   2013/09/19 05:20PM
    hubbardfan

Maybe that's the 'shocking' thing that Victor does that infuriates family and friends! sounds like something he would do, keep a secret like that if it's true; but maybe when it comes out, Nikki will realize what an emotionless creep Victor is, ad how little he cares about her or anyone else, even his own kids! He is unfit to be a parent or husband; he is emotionally damaged!

#8   2013/09/19 05:20PM
    Milkshake24

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

Only it's been confirmed by Brent Boyd as well Nellie Bronco that Jack is not related to Dylan as father and son so your little birdie is dead wrong.

#9   2013/09/19 06:00PM
    levenfan

Quote Milkshake24:

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

Only it's been confirmed by Brent Boyd as well Nellie Bronco that Jack is not related to Dylan as father and son so your little birdie is dead wrong.

nikki say that she was raped by a cult leader jack was not in the cult so there no way jack the dad

#10   2013/09/19 06:13PM
    HOT PINK

Dylan can't be Jack's (as I surmised in previous threads) since Nikki knows who his father is and that he was born before she married Victor. I do believe Victor has probably known about her son for many years (if not before they first got married). Victor has a very nasty streak and would keep a secret like this without feeling one iota of guilt. I think the knowledge that Victor has always known about Nikki's son is going to destroy their relationship once and for all. So much for this being their last and 'forever marriage."

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list