List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: decmeber story lines

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

decmeber story lines

Started by fairland at 2013/09/19 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/12 11:04AM, Views: 4374, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/09/19 04:11PM
    decmeber story lines
    fairland

I do have a creative mind folw today Billy and victoria celebations to include Delia. then latter Adam meets with the doctor about Connor's eyes. So Adam got hot and intense with doctor about Adam getting infomation about Connor's eye problems that connor will lose his eye sight. When biklly and victoria are celeabrating there love for eacxh other the doctor ncalls Victoria about what is going on with Connor and about getting the medical records that Adam might want to take the baby away from chelsea. So billy would have called a sitter for both johnny and delia while both kids are sleeping. So both billy and victoria would have bad drama to deal with both billy and victoria So adam could get his way to break the law just to have medical records taken away from chelsea without chelsea knowing about what is going on with Connor's medical condiction so victoria could do more damge to che;lsea again.
    Post a comment

#2   2013/09/19 05:05PM
    Re: decmeber story lines
    restless_one

WHAT

#3   2013/09/19 05:25PM
    Milkshake24

What indeed, very confusing , December story line, yet you talk today, and I don't get what you say happens.

#4   2013/09/20 07:55AM
    fairland

At Crimson Lights, Avery flashes to serving Nick cupcakes while Chloe serves her. Chloe trades the beverage for legal advice - she made a deal with the devil, but doesn't want out - she wants to stay in.
    post commit: I love this set up right here to where Avery does have a flashback towards serving a cupcake to nick . while after that chloe wants to serves of legal advice from Avery is a great write up and great material to look back that chloe wants in on work more with the devil that is adam. That being said that Adam is chloe's silent partner in the fashion business that chelsea dose not even no about yet. in the mix of the baby daddy drama that chelsea find out that chloe went be hide chelsea back to have adam as a silent partner. Chloe want to find away for Adam to be redeemed in chelsea's eyes.

#5   2013/09/20 08:00AM
    Re: decmeber story lines for the of the year
    fairland

Quote Milkshake24: What indeed, very confusing , December story line, yet you talk today, and I don't get what you say happens.

I get why you are confused December story lines for the very end of the year. What story lines do you want to continue for next year. before the new years come around. I have a creative side that I would like to show off for what story lines that should continue for next year. You can also put in dropped story lines as well for what has dropped from this year as well the past years that went right by us.

#6   2013/09/20 08:24AM
    fairland

Victor cracks, "How's your marriage, son? Keeping your pregnant wife occupied?" Adam's eyes fill with tears and he informs Victor that's cruel - they lost the baby when Summer ran them off the road.
    post commit: Victor point out how to nasty to adam once again in the fact that victor did point out to ask how your marriage son. like victor ever approve of Adam falling in love with chelsea in the first place. Victor was the one that want adam to move on from chelsea to another women that is not chelsea. THat was proven that victor never want chelsea in there lives. After setting up the idea to break up billy and victoria's marriage. THis story line needs to be revisited for this reason. What did victor victor actually meant about about keeping your pregnant wife occupied? Adam pointed out blankly that was curl to say out loud that adam did lose a child with chelsea because of victor's input. I would how chloe can give more advice to chelsea about how curl adam has been given chelsea over like father like son.,only on adam's end.like I said beforeTHis story line needs to be revisited for this reason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 08:25AM
    #7   2013/09/21 10:30AM
    fairland

I would to see more of Adam vs chloe. sharon/adam/avery, Adam/victor/jack, jack/summer/Nick . Lily/tyler/Abby.
    going back to Adam vs chloe to chelsea/adam/chloe chelsea and chloe great friendship rocky relationships issues towards adam as the rocky troubler maker.Here are the reason's why. I am hoping that adam's side of things will be mush worse than cane did react to chloe's idea of keeping the truth from adam and what might adam do to chloe would make chloe's character to be redeemable in the end of chloe's biggest mistake of going up against adam. For how long Adam might rip chloe a new one will turn worse to be much worser than turn to ugly so fast that chloe might not blink for one second. Adam's rage will be more of an up roar to what chloe might be going through when a bigger story line for chloe's character to losing a child like Della would fall in the mix of adam's real rage towards chloe.Would chelsea still be chloe friend in the end over the fact now if chloe does lose delia in a blink of an eye

#8   2013/09/23 07:45PM
    fairland

I am with you on this one if adam is going to be around the place where delia does die sooner than later would chelsea support a criminal like adam so both chelsea and chloe over the fact that chloe and billy would Adam in jail and drag out a lawsuit against adam for killing both billy and chloe's child. They actually could throw a lawsuit against adam for going back to the dark place where Adam can be treat like an actual criminal. How long would this story line does take place in october throughout December into next year before adam does get figured out that adam turn out be hide of killing delia.

#9   2013/10/12 11:04AM
    fairland

more avery and leslie working together on crime lawsuit story lines. lets bring up Gus's past brining it in to story line light. Recapture the mystery that Gus left in Gus's will will be a great story line for sure. Let Neil go back to the hypnosis for background on Neil's past story lines.Avery, Leslie, and Neil look at photos that were in with Gus' will on the patio. There's one of Rose. On the back it says, "I haven't forgotten, and never will. Rose." This is great writing set up while Avery, Leslie, are together in the same patio this is great set for great writing material. That everyone is surrounding the issues of Gus's past that has to do with Gus's will. Like I have said before, great writing material to me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list