List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/19 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 02:53AM, Views: 3875, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/19 05:14PM
    Re: Can Spoiler..9/19/13
    alanadz

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, I agree with you about SB. Such a great actor. I don't have any hope for Sharon left. She refuses to admit that she has a problem and thinks she's fine. Until she realizes it, she will continue to go downhill. Maybe the best thing for Summer is to go away for a while. Jack and Victor can't stop fighting and she hates it. Jack and Victor should try to find middle ground and put all their anger aside for their families. Noah and Courtney make a good pair. I like them together.

What she said!

#22   2013/09/19 05:14PM
    alanadz

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, I agree with you about SB. Such a great actor. I don't have any hope for Sharon left. She refuses to admit that she has a problem and thinks she's fine. Until she realizes it, she will continue to go downhill. Maybe the best thing for Summer is to go away for a while. Jack and Victor can't stop fighting and she hates it. Jack and Victor should try to find middle ground and put all their anger aside for their families. Noah and Courtney make a good pair. I like them together.

What she said!

#23   2013/09/19 05:26PM
    desert lord

?) Just off topic for a moment...have been hearing many of you posters say the Dillon maybe the son of Nikki: how do you know?? could some kind soul out there, enlighten me?? thank you.

#24   2013/09/19 05:30PM
    lilie

Quote BEENWATCHINGSINCE5YR: Thank you Red! I'm a die hard Adam fan, however he is wrong on so many levels for (trying) to take baby conner away from his mother! , I know he is mad but he don't see that he is acting just like his father right now. Victor would do some crap like this, while I do hope he gets to spend time with his son I hope he calms down and open his eyes and heart to see that it's not about him and the con lady.. it's about baby Adam Jr.

well, personally I feel that the little con artist reep what she saws.

she has made her messy little bed and must now lie on it it's just that's simple.

She was going to con poor Adam out his own son's child, so DESERVES what she gets and then some...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 05:32PM
    #25   2013/09/19 05:50PM
    hubbardfan

Quote lilie:
    Quote BEENWATCHINGSINCE5YR: Thank you Red! I'm a die hard Adam fan, however he is wrong on so many levels for (trying) to take baby conner away from his mother! , I know he is mad but he don't see that he is acting just like his father right now. Victor would do some crap like this, while I do hope he gets to spend time with his son I hope he calms down and open his eyes and heart to see that it's not about him and the con lady.. it's about baby Adam Jr.

well, personally I feel that the little con artist reep what she saws.
    she has made her messy little bed and must now lie on it it's just that's simple.
    She was going to con poor Adam out his own son's child, so DESERVES what she gets and then some...

Here, here!

#26   2013/09/19 06:51PM
    canada gal

T. Y. for the recaps, Red

#27   2013/09/20 02:53AM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal: T. Y. for the recaps, Red

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list