List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/19 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 02:53AM, Views: 3785, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/19 03:02PM
    Re: Can Spoiler..9/19/13
    alanadz

Quote billsgal: Isn't it ironic how Victor gets blamed for bringing young, impressionable, family members into the feud when Jack always seem to be the real culprit. I mean Jack has used Colleen, Abby, and now Summer in his fight with Victor but victor gets blamed.

It's also funny how some say Jack is a good father when he has done the above as well as Kyle actually lived and worked with Victor at Newman until Victor disappeared. Victor just was nice to Kyle and enjoyed the angst it caused Jack but wasn't running to Jack every second to discuss it or try to bargain with Kyle's loyalty and devotion as Jack does with Summer. Yep, Jack's a better father, right, even though he had a better example of fatherhood in John Abbott.

Thank you! How many times has Jack started up with Victor? But when Victor cleans his clock, Jack goes home and cries oh woe is me, big bad Victor hurt me again! Victor is surrounded by kids, grandkids, his wife, etc. He would probably never think about Jack if Jack would leave him alone.

#12   2013/09/19 03:04PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote ajsp35801: Thanks Red...Chelsea would be a fool to allow Adam, the man with no rights, to leave with her child!

Adam can grand stand all he wants, he cannot take that baby without Chelsea's permission. He is the biological father but legally, baby belongs to Chelsea and Dylan. Until proper court documents are drawn up, Adam cannot take the baby. If he wishes to take Conner with him, then Chelsea would have to go along with the baby.
    The biggest loser in all this is Dylan. I felt so bad for him today.
    Hold on Dylan, mommy Nikki is coming.....

#13   2013/09/19 03:12PM
    all about in...

Thank you for the spoiler Red! Much apperciated

Now as for Adam & Chelsea...I personally feel like this heux had it coming. You should have never listened your fake bf in the first place & told Adam the truth, being an adult would have gotten you further with both men. So whatever my man Adam does is her fault (even though I'm sure he will see the light eventually). She tried to take his child away from him, that's deep. Payback is a mother & so is karma.....

Sharon is crazy....period lol I love it because she keeps the entertainment going! I do kind of wish her & Nick would get back together...I think they are the next Victor/Nikki imo, but if she really switched Summer's paternity test...lord help her

#14   2013/09/19 03:42PM
    janetb

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks!

Chelsea should NOT just hand over Connor to Adam. I sure hope she doesn't. The boy needs to learn some humility.

Sharon's doctor needs to do something. Sharon basically admitted to not taking her medications. Isn't that cause of inpatient treatment? When I was typing files for a mental health clinic, if patients were off of their medications for a period of time they were admitted for 48-72 hours at least.

No surprise but we now know that Sharon lied to Noah about taking her meds and seeing her doctor.She even tried to give the doctor the lie about losing the pills but she knew the prescription hadn't been refilled in over 2 months.Sharon thinks she's just fine and doing well on her own.As the doctor said, she'll fall and fall hard.I doubt the doctor can do anything unless Sharon is seen as a danger to others or herself.Maybe when she's caught she can be forced to get treatment.

Adam has a right to his son but as usual it's all about him. He saw how Dylan was but there was no compassion or gratitude for Avery for what she did.We'll see what kind of a father Adam is when the novelty wears off and he's involved in a war with Victor.

#15   2013/09/19 03:43PM
    PixiePower

Thanks Red.
    Great job!I will be watching just for Sharon tomorrow!Hoping she will get back on her meds!She needs to get this bad stuff behind her!UGH!

#16   2013/09/19 03:44PM
    Castro

Thanks for the spoilers...always fun to read

So now we have to see the "down swing" of Sharon's mood Great, just what we ALL wanted

What on earth did TGVN do? Did he buy back the shares already OR is he going to charge them with some false business practice B-ull S-naggle waggle... ALways did love the corporate drama.

Jack mixing business and personal crap has always been his M-O. Nothing new here. If SuperBrat was smart, she would just ignore them. They both love her so she has nothing to worry about. Let them fight amongst themselves, she has a whole new life to live. She's going to L.A. right??? Hmmm... watch out Hope! You may not have either man (Wyatt or Liam)

I heard SB/Dylan is a great actor. He's been fantastic this last week so I'm looking forward to watching this scene.

As for Adam, he's just set-trippin Like Hope (but worse), Chelsea doesn't want her son growing up around his father OR Newman Enterprises. So, Adam is going thru all types of crap right about now. Chelsea should stop reacting so strongly against Adam when SHE was totally wrong for what she did. Her best bet is to play the "I'm sorry, we can work it out" card. But I don't see that happening.

Good Stuff

#17   2013/09/19 03:46PM
    trixie60

Thanks Red, I agree with you about SB. Such a great actor. I don't have any hope for Sharon left. She refuses to admit that she has a problem and thinks she's fine. Until she realizes it, she will continue to go downhill. Maybe the best thing for Summer is to go away for a while. Jack and Victor can't stop fighting and she hates it. Jack and Victor should try to find middle ground and put all their anger aside for their families. Noah and Courtney make a good pair. I like them together.

#18   2013/09/19 04:34PM
    hubbardfan

Thank yoooooooooou Red! I'm 'hooked' on your recaps and look forward to them! Can't wait for tomorrow!

#19   2013/09/19 04:45PM
    rediculous

Quote hubbardfan: Thank yoooooooooou Red! I'm 'hooked' on your recaps and look forward to them! Can't wait for tomorrow!

You're welcome hf and everyone else..

#20   2013/09/19 05:14PM
    alanadz

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, I agree with you about SB. Such a great actor. I don't have any hope for Sharon left. She refuses to admit that she has a problem and thinks she's fine. Until she realizes it, she will continue to go downhill. Maybe the best thing for Summer is to go away for a while. Jack and Victor can't stop fighting and she hates it. Jack and Victor should try to find middle ground and put all their anger aside for their families. Noah and Courtney make a good pair. I like them together.

What she said!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list