List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/19 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 02:53AM, Views: 3773, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 02:06PM
    Can Spoiler..9/19/13
    rediculous

Wow, Steve Burton is awesome...

Avery talking Dylan down and just as he passes Conner to her, Adam arrives and sets him off again. Chelsea shows up also. Adam wants Dylan to give him his son, Avery tells Adam that she is the only one who can get through to Dylan.., Dylan still thinks he is holding Aura, he hears blasting and bombs going off..Adam is quiet as he realizes that Dylan is having an manic episode..Avery begs Dylan to come back to her, and finally gets through to him, he's aware of what is happening... Conner is silent, and Adam and Chelsea are terrified..Adam tells Dylan that if he hurt his son, he's a dead man. He demands Dylan hand Connor over to him and Dylan does... Adam saying to Connor, Daddy is here, Chelsea says he doesn't even know you, Adam retorts you made sure of that didn't you..Adam, Chelsea and Conner leave, Avery reassures Dylan that everything will be to be ok. Dylan is very emotional... Avery says they'll figure it out and they will go back to GC, he says there's nothing there for him or anywhere. Adam and Chelsea take Conner to the doctor...later Adam tells her to pack his bag, he's taking him away from her and home with him..Chelsea is devastated..Great acting by SB and JC in this episode..

Jack tells Victor , he will sell his shares of NE to someone that both he and Adam approves of if Victor walks away from Summer, Summer walks in and hears them, she's upset that she's the prize in the deal between them... Nick is angry when he finds out and lashes out at his father and Jack once again..Victor tells Jack he has news for him and Adam, he wants them to meet him the next morning at 9, he has something to tell them. Summer gets a call from Oliver from Forester, he says everyone is talking about her, he wants her to fly out to meet them..

Sharon runs into Dr. Watson at CL, DR Watson lets Sharon know she's been worried since Sharon hasn't been to see her for quite awhile and she would like to make an appointment for her... Sharon tries to convince the Dr that everything is fine, she tells the doctor that the pills make her feel like she is less then herself..she is convinced she doesn't need them or therapy, Dr Watson is worried...Dr Watson is not buying it... Sharon tells her about Nick and Avery calling off the wedding... Dr. Watson wants to see Sharon in session and to get her back on her meds, Sharon says she's feeling wonderful and its up to her if she's on medication or not. Dr Watson says Sharon you are on an upswing and there will be a down swing. She writes Sharon another prescription for a lower dosage and tells that the first 2 years of therapy is crucial. Sharon says she's fine.

Noah and Courtney meet accidently at Chancellor Park, they go to CL for coffee, they see Sharon there, she likes Courtney and warns Noah again not to worry about her..Noah and Courtney discuss his family and his working at NE..

Nick back at home, he's very upset, Sharon comes by. She tells him the worst is over now, it's time for healing and she's right there for him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 02:10PM
    #2   2013/09/19 02:12PM
    Re: Can Spoiler..9/19/13
    Licorice_423

Thanks!

Chelsea should NOT just hand over Connor to Adam. I sure hope she doesn't. The boy needs to learn some humility.

Sharon's doctor needs to do something. Sharon basically admitted to not taking her medications. Isn't that cause of inpatient treatment? When I was typing files for a mental health clinic, if patients were off of their medications for a period of time they were admitted for 48-72 hours at least.

#3   2013/09/19 02:12PM
    Lanie1959

Thanks Red!

#4   2013/09/19 02:19PM
    JaNell36

Lord... Sharon on a low swing? how much lower can they send my girl... I am just about at the end of my rope.

Thanks for spoilers!

#5   2013/09/19 02:22PM
    ajsp35801

Thanks Red...Chelsea would be a fool to allow Adam, the man with no rights, to leave with her child!

#6   2013/09/19 02:28PM
    billsgal

Isn't it ironic how Victor gets blamed for bringing young, impressionable, family members into the feud when Jack always seem to be the real culprit. I mean Jack has used Colleen, Abby, and now Summer in his fight with Victor but victor gets blamed.

It's also funny how some say Jack is a good father when he has done the above as well as Kyle actually lived and worked with Victor at Newman until Victor disappeared. Victor just was nice to Kyle and enjoyed the angst it caused Jack but wasn't running to Jack every second to discuss it or try to bargain with Kyle's loyalty and devotion as Jack does with Summer. Yep, Jack's a better father, right, even though he had a better example of fatherhood in John Abbott.

#7   2013/09/19 02:32PM
    Lanie1959

Quote ajsp35801: Thanks Red...Chelsea would be a fool to allow Adam, the man with no rights, to leave with her child!

IKR? isn't she breastfeeding? and what is Adam gonna do with Conner while is duking it out with Victor leave him with a stranger? Connor doesn't know him and after what he has just been through Adam's gonna take him away to unknown place with nothing familiar...poor baby

#8   2013/09/19 02:35PM
    BEENWATCHING...

Thank you Red! I'm a die hard Adam fan, however he is wrong on so many levels for (trying) to take baby conner away from his mother! , I know he is mad but he don't see that he is acting just like his father right now. Victor would do some crap like this, while I do hope he gets to spend time with his son I hope he calms down and open his eyes and heart to see that it's not about him and the con lady.. it's about baby Adam Jr.

#9   2013/09/19 02:42PM
    rediculous

You're welcome everyone and great posts by all of you..

#10   2013/09/19 02:51PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks!

Chelsea should NOT just hand over Connor to Adam. I sure hope she doesn't. The boy needs to learn some humility.

Sharon's doctor needs to do something. Sharon basically admitted to not taking her medications. Isn't that cause of inpatient treatment? When I was typing files for a mental health clinic, if patients were off of their medications for a period of time they were admitted for 48-72 hours at least.

Yep, she on a "high" and full of herself.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list