List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Crazy Dylan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Crazy Dylan

Started by ping123 at 2013/09/19 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/22 07:36PM, Views: 1328, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 11:10AM
    Crazy Dylan
    ping123

Another character with a mental disorder, what happend to Patty and Dr.Watkins. If there going to show mental disorders they should let the characters get treatment for it too. I wonder what Chelsea will think.

#2   2013/09/19 11:19AM
    Re: Crazy Dylan
    Lanie1959

with therapy and some understanding Dylan stands a good chance at recovering .........this is happening to a lot of our vets.

#3   2013/09/19 11:20AM
    maja

Dylan is not crazy, he suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which alot of those who have bravely served in the military and witness traumatic events have. I think to call him crazy is cruel, especially since it was explained by tptb that he suffers from PTSD.Also it should be noted that anyone who might have had something traumatic that has happen to them might have this, sometimes victims of crimes, would you call them crazy?

#4   2013/09/19 11:31AM
    JBosh

Quote maja: Dylan is not crazy, he suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which alot of those who have bravely served in the military and witness traumatic events have. I think to call him crazy is cruel, especially since it was explained by tptb that he suffers from PTSD.Also it should be noted that anyone who might have had something traumatic that has happen to them might have this, sometimes victims of crimes, would you call them crazy?

Since this is "reel" life not "real" life people are allowed the rights to their opinions.

#5   2013/09/19 11:42AM
    maja

Quote JBosh:
    Quote maja: Dylan is not crazy, he suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which alot of those who have bravely served in the military and witness traumatic events have. I think to call him crazy is cruel, especially since it was explained by tptb that he suffers from PTSD.Also it should be noted that anyone who might have had something traumatic that has happen to them might have this, sometimes victims of crimes, would you call them crazy?

Since this is "reel" life not "real" life people are allowed the rights to their opinions.

Really...well I never knew that.I think I'm also entitled to tell the OP what I felt about his/her post also.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 11:43AM
    #6   2013/09/19 11:44AM
    ping123

I know he isn't really crazy, he has a mental disorder, like Sharon.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 11:45AM
    #7   2013/09/19 07:53PM
    ping123

Dylan is confused about what he did when his PTSD took over.

#8   2013/09/21 05:35PM
    Ggjj

Lighten up this is not therapy, just a soap for heavens sake.

#9   2013/09/21 06:41PM
    Barbyboo

Quote maja:
    Quote JBosh:

Really...well I never knew that.I think I'm also entitled to tell the OP what I felt about his/her post also.

The real crazy is sharon

#10   2013/09/21 08:33PM
    Luckylady4holly

Dylan as done nothing except stir up the pot since he's been in Genoa City. He should have packed his bags months ago and hit the road because he is nothing but a trouble maker. Besides he has nothing left in GC so he can leave now, go to a psych. center and leave the show. I can't tolerate his sniveling character and how Avery drops everything if/when he shows up. Why did he go to Avery's apartment when he learned Conner wasn't his? Because he is there to cause trouble. The sooner he hits the road and leaves GC the better off everyone will be.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list