List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5777, Replies: 81
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/12/23 08:20PM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    fairland

So I have to ask is there going to heat romance with chloe and Alex as a real couple? I am hoping that chelsea being as cool as chelsea would be happy fro chloe food moving on from kevin. would chelsea rub in her relationship with Adam right in front of chloe? I surely hope not. I love watching chloe and chelsea together.

#62   2013/12/25 07:19AM
    ecantor

I like their friendship too. There aren't enough friendships at Y&R.

#63   2014/01/01 05:07PM
    fairland

I love every material that chloe's character is getting as well for chelsea's character as well. I love watching confrontation like this one that chloe and chelsea are having right about now.Chelsea explains that it was something she and Adam discussed. Chloe assures her they'll stay friends regardless. I love the way chelsea point is coming right off in a heat of disrespect for chloe chelsea does explain that it was something she and adam discussed. I love how chloe does reassure chelsea that we are still going to stay friends regardless of your chloe's that you chelsea should be happy with Adam. That is the real chloe that i know and love will be supportive for chelsea in chelsea's time of need.

#64   2014/01/01 06:12PM
    ecantor

This friendship is about to get tested. Chloe is too attached to Connor.

#65   2014/01/11 12:43PM
    fairland

Quote ecantor: This friendship is about to get tested. Chloe is too attached to Connor.

Chelsea says she's not doing this right now. Chloe keeps going. Chelsea says, "Enough, Chloe!" Jack offers to stay but Adam says he'll handle it. All the drama that i love watching is in chelsea and chloe that chloe does not agree with what chelsea is doing. How loud does chelsea need to be over the fact chloe does not listen very well. Yelling and shouting like cvhloe does not have a chance to hold onto a friendship with chelsea for some kind of reason. THat is more than direct action towrads chloe. THat is Enough Chloe. my guess is that Chloe does leave the church in tears or want to be left alone. I love the drama. I love the writing skills. I love every character that does bring great drama to this event.

#66   2014/01/30 01:15PM
    fairland

Chloe says she already did when she decided to take their little boy away.. Chelsea tells Chloe that Connor is not her son and never will be. First of all Chloe our little boy is Adam and Chelsea little Boy. I get that Chloe is lost within denial over what was Chloe's onto Chelsea. Chelsea you telling Chloe that is not Chloe's son. Really hit a nail for Chloe THat Chloe is aware that Chloe is not Connor's mother.I love the writing material as well great drama between this couple of best friend material lot more than i realize.I love the cut out paper work that chloe did cry over after Chelsea leaves is also a nice touch.

#67   2014/02/08 10:37AM
    fairland

Chloe grills Chelsea about what he wanted. They argue about whether Adam is dead or not. I love this part of the story line this well written to me that Chloe is willing to defends Adam wishes to where Chelsea is willing to almost back stab Adam for listening to Victor. I love the way Chloe is grilling chelsea this not what Adam wanted from chelsea to break the one rule that Adam want you to obey is to keep victor away from Connor. I love this performance coming from Elizabeth Hendrickson to defend Adam would want to have a great confrontation between Chloe and Chelsea.

#68   2014/02/15 10:22AM
    fairland

I love in the near future that Chloe does get to keep her friendship with Chelsea in the end. I do not love How chloe is acting by the way. But what I do love is how Elizabeth Hendrickson is doing a heck of a job performing Chloe's character. I Am also Loving Sharon Newman character and the way Sharon saw Cassie ghost to make Sharon go more nuts. I love the way Cassie asked Sharon what secret is Sharon is talking about a secret that Sharon is keeping form Nick. Sharon Case is doing a heck of a great job playing Sharon Newman.

#69   2014/02/15 10:31AM
    Spencer King...

Sorry but Chloe needs to be put in a straight jacket and locked up in the room Patty Williams use to reside in! Being a grieving parent is one thing but being obsessive and kiddnapping an infant child from your supposed BFF is going to far. How dare her to do this to Chelsea!

#70   2014/02/15 02:37PM
    zoltan

Chelsea is crazy to stay friends with Chloe.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list