List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5546, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/11/22 08:38AM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    alanadz

One of the best friendships on the show NOW.

#52   2013/11/25 01:37PM
    alanadz

The best friendship on the show right now.

#53   2013/11/25 01:42PM
    mgmad1993

Quote alanadz: I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

Maybe not. Even if he learns it was Chloe who convinced or at least continued to encourage Chelsea to lie about Conner's paternity even when she wanted to come clean with Adam and Dylan. I think the fact that she gave Conner a huge gift will carry a lot of weight with this new Adam.

#54   2013/11/25 02:23PM
    alanadz

Quote mgmad1993:

Maybe not. Even if he learns it was Chloe who convinced or at least continued to encourage Chelsea to lie about Conner's paternity even when she wanted to come clean with Adam and Dylan. I think the fact that she gave Conner a huge gift will carry a lot of weight with this new Adam.

Things have changed so much! Adam, Chloe everything!

#55   2013/11/25 03:32PM
    PAC12fan

Love their friendship.

#56   2013/11/25 03:53PM
    fairland

Quote mgmad1993:

That does not matter to me how much weight that would carry on Adam that the paternity that Chloe did help with to convince Chelsea to keep the paternity a secret that Chloe and Victoria would be caught in the crossfire. Chloe still got a lot to lose as much as Victoria dose. I would love for that story line to continue. to expose both Chloe and Victoria. I am hoping that Victoria lose much more than Chloe.

#57   2013/11/26 04:49PM
    alanadz

It's one of the best friendships I have ever seen on Y&R NOW. There was a time when I wanted to clock Chloe!

#58   2013/12/01 10:11AM
    fairland

Quote alanadz:
    Quote mgmad1993:

Things have changed so much! Adam, Chloe everything!

That will depends what it really means to have weight with the new Adam you never know what Adam might or might do once Adam does find out what CHloe and Victoria did to help chelsea to keep this big secerit from Adam in the first place. a lot has been pasted up in that story line that has not been finished. chloe may have still a big part to play and chloe is right Adam can not advoid chloe for long. Same can be siad about victoria. I am hoping in the end That chelsea and chloe stay friends with each other through this big crisis.. chloe and chelsea great frindship staying together forever.

#59   2013/12/01 11:47AM
    villyforever55

Quote fairland:
    Quote mgmad1993:

That does not matter to me how much weight that would carry on Adam that the paternity that Chloe did help with to convince Chelsea to keep the paternity a secret that Chloe and Victoria would be caught in the crossfire. Chloe still got a lot to lose as much as Victoria dose. I would love for that story line to continue. to expose both Chloe and Victoria. I am hoping that Victoria lose much more than Chloe.

Let's not forget, Chloe and Victoria kept the secret but the lie belongs to Chelsea and if Adam forgives her, three is nothing for Adam to say to either Chloe or Victoria. It's done.

#60   2013/12/15 02:09PM
    fairland

Chelsea calls out to Chloe at the penthouse and begins to realize she and Connor aren't there and panic sets in. She calls Kevin, who says Chloe canceled their plans. I would this to be a flashback for chelsea because, that chelsea can not handle chloe grieve that Chelsea would get scared of Connor. Connor does come first before chloe does. chloe is a second priority to where chelsea want to help handle Chloe's grief that is a struggle for chelsea. I love this set for this reason . I love drama here that chloe and Connor has not been found.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list