List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5547, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/10 08:01PM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    fairland

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote alanadz: ITA. So glad Chloe is being written differently. I couldn't stand her for quite a while but now, I am a fan again.

I have sticked by being achloe fan the the worst of the times. Now I am a bigger fan chloe's that I have ever been this year. I am hoping that chloe's character is being written differently. Hoping for good and forever more.

through thick and thicker times to being a chloe fan base for me. I love watching chelsea and chloe talk about there kids. together even those delia is dead does break chelsea heart one too many times for chloe. I still love chelsea and chloe together. They are wriiten very well together. I would like to add an older character to this list and that is Amber. I actually think we need Amber back on the show.

I guess I would agree with your post. Sometimes "bad" advice is given, etc., but generally the like each other as friends and you are right, they are written very well together. Nice to see.

I get wear I throw you off. I stick throught much toucher times for chelsea and chloe character throught the worst times. As well throught the worsties times I never stop being a big fan of chloe and chelsea character. I am also a big fan of old times that is Amber character from way back when Amber did arrive to meet chloe for the first time. They did become close friends before meeting chloe's character.

#42   2013/11/11 05:24AM
    alanadz

I agree it is a great friendship again. I hated the way Chloe was being written when she was telling Chels to lie to Adam about his child.

#43   2013/11/16 09:10AM
    fairland

Kevin arrives at the penthouse looking for Chelsea. He tells Adam he's there about Connor - he doesn't think it's helping Chloe to be around him. I actually think kevin is doing what is right for chloe just by going over to chelsea and Adam's place to dress his concerns about what is best for chloe not to be around connor and being reminded everyday what chloe did for both Adam and chelsea is not helping chloe to get past the hurt that delia is dead. I would LIke to know more where kevin has the right to talk to Adam about connor and find away to help chloe in the proccses of letting go that delia had died.

#44   2013/11/16 02:51PM
    alanadz

I love their friendship again! It was really ruined for a while.

#45   2013/11/16 03:35PM
    Lanie1959

and it will be ruined when they find out what Adam has been doing..............that man does nothing but destroy women, it's gonna kill Chelsea when she finds out she will either have to turn on Adam or lie to Chloe

#46   2013/11/17 07:55AM
    alanadz

Their friendship is great NOW. For a while during the Connor paternity SL, I couldn't stand Chloe.

#47   2013/11/20 07:49PM
    alanadz

I have really enjoyed their scenes today.

#48   2013/11/21 05:56AM
    alanadz

I am so glad the writers changed Chloe's attitude. I am a fan of hers again and I love the friendship between Chloe and Chels again.

#49   2013/11/21 06:55AM
    wyattfan

While I think it is good for women to be friends rather than compete for a man, at times Chloe encouraged Chelsea to lie. I think that she was wrong. But I do think they have had good scenes together recently.

#50   2013/11/21 08:54AM
    Mich921

Quote fairland: I am loving the fact that that both character have a great friendship towards each other. The should keep a great friendship going on this show for years to come. like up to 4 to 5 years tops.Chloe visits Chelsea, who worries about Dylan learning the truth, and about being a good mother. She goes on about how she was raised. I love these tow talking about dylan not being the baby daddy. And how both, chloe and chelsea are great friends towards each other. chelsea open up to chloe just by saying that dylan might lean the truth that dylan is not the father of Connor and how chelsea might not be a good mother towards Connor. I love the way chelsea pours out her soul to chloe saying I want to be a good mother to my child Chloe. I love how both character are written that is chloe and chelsea put together.

It is really nice to see 2 women supporting each other on the show instead of sleeping with each others S.O. However I think its all about to change when Chelsea finds out that Adam thinks he hit Delia.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list