List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5609, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/24 03:00PM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    alanadz

I am back to being a big fan of this friendship! I use to love Likey and Phyllis' friendship but this one could prove to be just as good.

#32   2013/10/24 03:09PM
    TwoOfEach

The show needs more friendships. i hated the advice Chloe gave Chelsea and their bond will definitely be strained if Adam is charged as the HnR driver, but I really like them. Chelsea was such a good friend at the hospital, and I gasped when Chloe told Chelsea about the cornea donation then started bawling like a baby.

#33   2013/10/26 08:30PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: I am back to being a big fan of this friendship! I use to love Likey and Phyllis' friendship but this one could prove to be just as good.

I do miss having Phyllis on the show to be friends with Lauren. I would love to see Phyllis back on the show more anything. I love watching chloe and chelsea friendship shine as a great story line material. Yes there friendship will strained on many levels that Adam will be number 1 enemy. I love every story line that both character like chloe and chelsea are fighting for there child's life like Conner getting Corneas for Conner eye sight. Having a death child that is dead is going to rough to the core. I love Chelsea and chloe as great friendship together and forever.

#34   2013/11/05 09:36PM
    fairland

I would love to know more of chloe back background other than working with Adam annd chelsea are great working together. I actually think kate character needs to have a background story with the caracter to how kate was being rasied. That story line has not yet to come to pass. I can actually see chloe dealing with Esther as a mother and how Esther should have more story line with chloe's character. I would love to see abandon story line coming from Tiny to come back to GC.

#35   2013/11/06 08:45AM
    alanadz

ITA. So glad Chloe is being written differently. I couldn't stand her for quite a while but now, I am a fan again.

#36   2013/11/06 06:54PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: ITA. So glad Chloe is being written differently. I couldn't stand her for quite a while but now, I am a fan again.

I have sticked by being achloe fan the the worst of the times. Now I am a bigger fan chloe's that I have ever been this year. I am hoping that chloe's character is being written differently. Hoping for good and forever more.

#37   2013/11/09 06:57PM
    fairland

Quote fairland:
    Quote alanadz: ITA. So glad Chloe is being written differently. I couldn't stand her for quite a while but now, I am a fan again.

I have sticked by being achloe fan the the worst of the times. Now I am a bigger fan chloe's that I have ever been this year. I am hoping that chloe's character is being written differently. Hoping for good and forever more.

though thick and thicker times to being a chloe fan base for me. I love watching chelsea and chloe talk about there kids. together even those delia is dead does break chelsea heart one too many times for chloe. I still love chelsea and chloe together. They are wriiten very well together. I would to add an older character to this list and that is Amber. I actually think we need Amber back on the show.

#38   2013/11/10 06:16AM
    Gracewashere

Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:

though thick and thicker times to being a chloe fan base for me. I love watching chelsea and chloe talk about there kids. together even those delia is dead does break chelsea heart one too many times for chloe. I still love chelsea and chloe together. They are wriiten very well together. I would to add an older character to this list and that is Amber. I actually think we need Amber back on the show.

I guess I would agree with your post. Sometimes "bad" advice is given, etc., but generally the like each other as friends and you are right, they are written very well together. Nice to see.

#39   2013/11/10 07:22AM
    TwoOfEach

Friday's scenes between Chelsea and Chloe were well done and very realistic. So sweet to see Chloe give Chelsea parenting advice and for Chelsea to listen to Chloe remembering Delia and talking about trying to hold onto memories and keep them from fading. So honest and raw. I loved it. I don't know how this friendship will survive when Adam is accused on killing Dee, but I really hope it does. This soap needs more true friendships not fewer.

#40   2013/11/10 01:47PM
    alanadz

ITA. I love their friendship again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list