List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5734, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/16 01:29PM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    taramartin

I enjoy the friendship too - I know Chloe gave some really bad advice but not to hurt Chelsea. Now Chelsea is brokenhearted for her friend. I hope this friendship grows and grows. Some of my other soaps have had people remain friends thru the years and it really enriches the story.

#22   2013/10/21 07:54PM
    fairland

another great set up coming from chloe and chelsea well done performances. I love chloe does come through for chelsea in the end to save another life that is Connor.Chloe tells Chelsea that Billy will make sure Delia's corneas are donated to Connor. Chelsea becomes distraught. Chloe insists Delia would want to help her son. I even love this conversation between chloe and chelsea from the top to the end. I love watching these to together on screen. I love the part where chloe does have a heart for chloe that billy will come through for you chelsea so you can have delia corneas can be donated to Connor. chelsea is over powered by the idea that chloe did want what is best for Connor to have corneas coming from delia. Then both chloe and chelsea embarrass each other. I love the writing as well great drama to this conversation and the acting to boot.

#23   2013/10/22 12:25PM
    alanadz

It is NOW that Chloe is not giving Chelsea such bad advice about Connor. The friendship is becoming one of the best I have ever seen at Y&R.

#24   2013/10/22 12:38PM
    SilverQueen

Quote alanadz: I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

Chloe's going to go postal on Chelsea when she finds out it was Adam who did kill her daughter. She's a wreck right now and rightfully so. What a shame. I like these two characters together as friends too. They keep things interesting for sure.

#25   2013/10/23 06:50PM
    fairland

Quote SilverQueen:

Chloe's going to go postal on Chelsea when she finds out it was Adam who did kill her daughter. She's a wreck right now and rightfully so. What a shame. I like these two characters together as friends too. They keep things interesting for sure.

I am in totally in agreement with you. They do make things interesting for sure for helping each other in need. of a crisis. I sure hope that chloe does not go postal on chelsea that fast. I would like to see slow relationship build for first on trust first. Then tell chelsea why would lie to me from knowing what kind of man that you used to be married would kill my child a long with BIlly. know wonder BIlly is torn up like I am right about Now. I really like these tow character together as much as you do. But there has to be drama some where so both character that I like as much as you. So their can be more closeness right after they spar at each other to grow closer to one another through agony. That is going to be painful to watch.

#26   2013/10/23 07:46PM
    alanadz

I agree. I have to admit there were times (before Connor's true paternity was revealed) that I wanted to strangle Chloe. I could not stand her! But now I am slowly becoming a fan again.

#27   2013/10/24 05:29AM
    SLEUTH

Birds of a feather flock together. Kindred spirits. Both are cons and if the writers continue in their true fashion Chelsea will soon be ready for Saint Hood as they made Chloe a Saint after she became a mother.

#28   2013/10/24 05:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:

And is he to tell Chelsea who she should be fiends with? Chloe gave bad advice, but the decision was Chelsea's alone.

I agree!

#29   2013/10/24 10:23AM
    BabygirlAH

Makes sense for them to be friends. I can't stand either one of them. They are the same person in my eyes.

#30   2013/10/24 10:26AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote SLEUTH: Birds of a feather flock together. Kindred spirits. Both are cons and if the writers continue in their true fashion Chelsea will soon be ready for Saint Hood as they made Chloe a Saint after she became a mother.

You must have read my mind. I feel the same way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list