List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5704, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/05 07:14PM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    alanadz

Ugh. I hate their friendship! Chloe has given Chelsea horrible advice! But we will all feel so bad for Chloe pretty soon, that all will be forgiven.

#12   2013/10/07 12:25PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: Ugh. I hate their friendship! Chloe has given Chelsea horrible advice! But we will all feel so bad for Chloe pretty soon, that all will be forgiven.

I rather see chloe's character to be forgiven pretty soon. we need our chloe back once she is out under kevin thumbs that everything will change from there. I really miss chloe character way too much by the way chloe was written the last time. let get back chloe and please writer lets clean up chloe's act once and for all.

#13   2013/10/11 09:07PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: I am soo looking forward to the Adam/Chelsea confrontation that I know is coming. I want to see Adam rip Chloe and new one.

I love that adam actually might rip chloe a New one but right now it will have to wait because chloe is now on the end of another tragic death of her own daughter. I think adam did rip chloe a new one already, without adam's knowledge that delia got ran over by Adam's car. I would love to see adam and chloe become a couple a love hate couple.

#14   2013/10/11 10:07PM
    ksmmm

Chloe and all her horrible advise...not a good friend

#15   2013/10/15 06:23PM
    fairland

Chloe learns that Julie Jackson is the transplant coordinator and starts freaking out. Chelsea comforts Chloe who rants that she can't donate her organs - she had leukemia. I love how the writer set this up so chloe can hear that julie Jackson is the transplant coordinator and then chloe freaks out over the fact that chloe does not want to talk to a transplant coordinator because chloe actually thinks that delia did have leukemia . I love how this drama does fit in to this storyline. When chloe does freak out in front of a transplant coordinator chloe does not want to think about donating delia's organs. I love how the writer went by doing this. I love the actually conversation between chelsea and chloe and how chelsea wanted to comfort chloe well done writers. I love great drama between chelsea and chloe they both know how to play their part very well.

#16   2013/10/16 10:14AM
    RN369

Quote fairland: Chloe learns that Julie Jackson is the transplant coordinator and starts freaking out. Chelsea comforts Chloe who rants that she can't donate her organs - she had leukemia. I love how the writer set this up so chloe can hear that julie Jackson is the transplant coordinator and then chloe freaks out over the fact that chloe does not want to talk to a transplant coordinator because chloe actually thinks that delia did have leukemia . I love how this drama does fit in to this storyline. When chloe does freak out in front of a transplant coordinator chloe does not want to think about donating delia's organs. I love how the writer went by doing this. I love the actually conversation between chelsea and chloe and how chelsea wanted to comfort chloe well done writers. I love great drama between chelsea and chloe they both know how to play their part very well.

? Confused with above post

#17   2013/10/16 10:19AM
    Barbyboo

Sorry never cared for Chloe she was never a good friend gave and advice and was a crook to boot

#18   2013/10/16 11:57AM
    alanadz

I have not been a fan of Chloe lately, but OMG how I feel for her now!

#19   2013/10/16 12:15PM
    fairland

Quote RN369:
    Quote fairland: Chloe learns that Julie Jackson is the transplant coordinator and starts freaking out. Chelsea comforts Chloe who rants that she can't donate her organs - she had leukemia. I love how the writer set this up so chloe can hear that julie Jackson is the transplant coordinator and then chloe freaks out over the fact that chloe does not want to talk to a transplant coordinator because chloe actually thinks that delia did have leukemia . I love how this drama does fit in to this storyline. When chloe does freak out in front of a transplant coordinator chloe does not want to think about donating delia's organs. I love how the writer went by doing this. I love the actually conversation between chelsea and chloe and how chelsea wanted to comfort chloe well done writers. I love great drama between chelsea and chloe they both know how to play their part very well.

? Confused with above post

I see where got confused over the fact that the transplant coordinator wanted to collect delia organs that chloe was as confused by the fact how Julie went by wanting to get chloe to open up that chloe did freak out in front by julie that chelsea wanted to comfort chloe and while chloe was specking with chelsea which I love the writer job to make about the organ donor wanting to get Delia's organs right wary that chloe had to talk to somebody like chelsea to help understand where chloe is coming from and why Chloe. I love how chelsea wanted to help chloe to understand that chloe lost a child so quickly after of not thinking of giving a transplant of delia's organs. I love seeing both chelsea and chloe work side by side to comfort each other in a time of crises.

#20   2013/10/16 12:19PM
    FL senior fan

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

And is he to tell Chelsea who she should be fiends with? Chloe gave bad advice, but the decision was Chelsea's alone.

--------------------
    agree; and these friendships is what makes it interesting.
    Now, how about a close woman friend for Sharon to confide in?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list