List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Started by fairland at 2013/09/17 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 08:31PM, Views: 5785, Replies: 81
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 08:32PM
    chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    fairland

I am loving the fact that that both character have a great friendship towards each other. The should keep a great friendship going on this show for years to come. like up to 4 to 5 years tops.Chloe visits Chelsea, who worries about Dylan learning the truth, and about being a good mother. She goes on about how she was raised. I love these tow talking about dylan not being the baby daddy. And how both, chloe and chelsea are great friends towards each other. chelsea open up to chloe just by saying that dylan might lean the truth that dylan is not the father of Connor and how chelsea might not be a good mother towards Connor. I love the way chelsea pours out her soul to chloe saying I want to be a good mother to my child Chloe. I love how both character are written that is chloe and chelsea put together.

#2   2013/09/20 12:38PM
    Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline
    alanadz

I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

#3   2013/09/20 06:13PM
    alanadz

I am soo looking forward to the Adam/Chelsea confrontation that I know is coming. I want to see Adam rip Chloe and new one.

#4   2013/09/20 07:25PM
    Barbyboo

Chloe caused all this trouble I think Chelsea would have told Adam. The character of Chloe is soooo gradeing she should have been in jail cat burglar thief. ....

#5   2013/09/21 09:57AM
    fairland

I am hoping that adam's side of things will be mush worse than cane did react to chloe's idea of keeping the truth from adam and what might adam do to chloe would make chloe's character to be redeemable in the end of chloe's biggest mistake of going up against adam. For how long Adam might rip chloe a new one will turn worse to be much worser than turn to ugly so fast that chloe might not blink for one second. Adam's rage will be more of an up roar to what chloe might be going through when a bigger story line for chloe's character to losing a child like Della would fall in the mix of adam's real rage towards chloe.Would chelsea still be chloe friend in the end over the fact now if chloe does lose delia in a blink of an eye.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 10:00AM
    #6   2013/09/23 07:43PM
    fairland

I am with you on this one if adam is going to be around the place where delia does die sooner than later would chelsea support a criminal like adam so both chelsea and chloe over the fact that chloe and billy would Adam in jail and drag out a lawsuit against adam for killing both billy and chloe's child. They actually could throw a lawsuit against adam for going back to the dark place where Adam can be treat like an actual criminal. How long would this story line does take place in october throughout December into next year before adam does get figured out that adam turn out be hide of killing delia.

#7   2013/09/23 08:02PM
    grey

Chloe is the worst friend you can have

#8   2013/09/23 08:15PM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz: I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

And is he to tell Chelsea who she should be fiends with? Chloe gave bad advice, but the decision was Chelsea's alone.

#9   2013/09/25 09:44PM
    fairland

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

And is he to tell Chelsea who she should be fiends with? Chloe gave bad advice, but the decision was Chelsea's alone.

I am in agreement mode tonight villyforever55. chloe might have gave bad advice to chelsea. BUt chelsea did go along with Chloe's a bad advice giving herself. I also agree that chelsea can decided who chelsea should be friends she does have her own say what kind of friend that chelsea would want to be in a relationship with even that does included chloe herself.

#10   2013/10/02 07:31PM
    fairland

I love both chloe and chelsea friendship the best because, I love there conversations together about dylan being the one thing in chelsea love life and wanting dylan back in chelsea arms. They have great chemistry as a couple of friends to the bitter end.At the Club, Chloe goes on to Chelsea about how she should have lied forever. Chelsea grumbles it's not the time for 'I told you so's and complains that Adam wants to own Connor and Dylan just wanted to love him. CHloe does know how to give bad advice form one bad advice to another. I love the connection from their conversation that chelsea does point out it is not time for I told you so's and complains that adam wants to own Connor and dylan just to love dylan. I love that line as well.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list