List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/09/17 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 03:09AM, Views: 4680, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/18 08:25AM
    Re: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?
    YandRhottie

ugh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 08:26AM
    #22   2013/09/18 09:52AM
    Paggie

Quote Gideon58: I would find it completely ridiculous that Nikki's long lost child is someone already on the canvas, I mean, come on,how long ago did Nikki give this baby up?

Well the cult story was 1980 so her child would be mid thirties - not that those details couldn't be changed to suit story needs.

Of course it will be someone on canvas right now or else there would be no point. Not too hard to guess who its going to be. How many recent additions have there been to the canvas whose back story could fit and who is likely to be positioned to propel main story in the future... it's a five letter character clue! LOL!

It would be a bit more palatable if Paul was the father but that doesn't seem to be the way it's being written.

#23   2013/09/19 07:43PM
    Milkshake24

Quote Paggie:
    Quote Gideon58: I would find it completely ridiculous that Nikki's long lost child is someone already on the canvas, I mean, come on,how long ago did Nikki give this baby up?

Well the cult story was 1980 so her child would be mid thirties - not that those details couldn't be changed to suit story needs.

Of course it will be someone on canvas right now or else there would be no point. Not too hard to guess who its going to be. How many recent additions have there been to the canvas whose back story could fit and who is likely to be positioned to propel main story in the future... it's a five letter character clue! LOL!

It would be a bit more palatable if Paul was the father but that doesn't seem to be the way it's being written.

I think Stitch who we don't know anything about like his first or last name could easily have been adopted and fits, Mason with Hillary came out of nowhere so Stitch would be a good twist and a nice surprise.

#24   2013/09/20 05:53AM
    Axl Rose

I would love it if Cane turned out to be Nikki's lost son, it would be so much better than Cane being Genevieve and Colin's son, but realistically I see her son being Dylan but I would be pleasantly surprised if her son was Stitch

But imagine if Nikki's son turned out to be Sam Gibson, the vet, Sharon's "Sam" from New Mexico, as Nikki's son, Sam would be about the right age to be Nikki's son

#25   2013/09/20 06:47AM
    maja

I would like Stitch to be Nikki's long list son. I just like this actor, and he's easy on the eyes.

#26   2013/09/20 08:53AM
    jacksmyguy

As much as I hate the thought of adding another newbie to the cast at this point, I really don't want to see Nikki's child be anyone already on the canvas. When the writers do these kind of tie-ins with people already on the show (Devon who was adopted by the Winters just happening to be Katherine's grandson comes to mind) IMO stretches credibility and believability to the max trying to get us to believe that all these people are interrelated. That being said, I would like to see someone totally different come on the show as Nikki's child. However, I think the writers missed the boat on this one. It could have been a good idea to have Jack be the father of Nikki's child. It would have driven Victor over the edge.

#27   2013/09/20 06:16PM
    alanadz

Dylan.

#28   2013/09/20 07:26PM
    Barbyboo

No one the storyline is already getting stupid....

#29   2013/09/20 07:27PM
    lilpiggy

Adam, It's a soap. They could do it......

#30   2013/09/20 07:32PM
    ping123

Anyone but Dylan.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list