List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/09/17 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 03:09AM, Views: 4788, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/17 05:36PM
    Re: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?
    KLeigh818

Creepy but I would like it to be Avery! WHHHHHHHAAT!! lol!

#12   2013/09/17 06:36PM
    vikis3

Jack's cousin Andrew...another Abbott for Vic to hate

#13   2013/09/17 06:44PM
    catsyd2

Remember this is soap opera world where young children go away to camp and come back teenagers. However, I don't want her son to be Dylan. I hope it is a daughter.

#14   2013/09/18 02:40AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Castro: It would be interesting if it were Avery's ex-husband. Isn't an attorney also? Not sure but all we know of him is his last name is Clark and he didn't pay her any attention because he was working all the time.

Whoever it is, they are definitely 3-5 years older than Victoria so her son (or daughter?) should be in their mid 40's.

Her son or daughter should be Heathers age who was born 1979. This child 1980 and Victoria 1982. I would choose Stitch to be her son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 02:42AM
    #15   2013/09/18 02:53AM
    Milkshake24

If it was a girl I'd go with Brittany Hodges.

#16   2013/09/18 03:38AM
    FL senior fan

Quote ajsp35801: As long as it is not Dylan, I am happy.

----------------------
    Give us a real shocker; let it be CARMINE.

#17   2013/09/18 03:40AM
    FL senior fan

Quote vikis3: Jack's cousin Andrew...another Abbott for Vic to hate

------
    That's a great idea. We're already wonder IF Victor will accept her having another child...what better than to have Abbott blood. LOL
    And let's see if Victoria and Nick treat this "half-brother/sister" as badly as they do Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 03:41AM
    #18   2013/09/18 06:34AM
    Jackie10

I think it would be funny if it were Sharon. Nikki cant stand her. And it would make for great story lines. She has slept with Victor possibly. The only draw back is kids with her half brother. Which would be understandable and not their fault but Nikkis for not telling her secret sooner. A scandalous story for sure. Then Faith could be Billys or someone elses with only Noah to be the half sibling child from the mess. Then Nikki would have to get her nose out of the air and accept her daughter.

#19   2013/09/18 06:47AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Jackie10: I think it would be funny if it were Sharon. Nikki cant stand her. And it would make for great story lines. She has slept with Victor possibly. The only draw back is kids with her half brother. Which would be understandable and not their fault but Nikkis for not telling her secret sooner. A scandalous story for sure. Then Faith could be Billys or someone elses with only Noah to be the half sibling child from the mess. Then Nikki would have to get her nose out of the air and accept her daughter.

The truth is early stages of MS can sometimes resemble Bi-polar and get misdiagnosed. What if Sharon has MS?

#20   2013/09/18 08:05AM
    Gideon58

I would find it completely ridiculous that Nikki's long lost child is someone already on the canvas, I mean, come on,how long ago did Nikki give this baby up?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list