List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/09/17 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 03:09AM, Views: 4554, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 01:20PM
    Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?
    Lee4748

after seeing today's episode, and seeing Alex go in to ask Paul if he needed anything, the thought came to me that just maybe Alex could be Nikki 's son. Alex really resembles Nick and he could have gotten his accent living with his parents. I would love it to be Alex and not Dylan as speculated.

#2   2013/09/17 01:23PM
    Re: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?
    Castro

It would be interesting if it were Avery's ex-husband. Isn't an attorney also? Not sure but all we know of him is his last name is Clark and he didn't pay her any attention because he was working all the time.

Whoever it is, they are definitely 3-5 years older than Victoria so her son (or daughter?) should be in their mid 40's.

#3   2013/09/17 01:55PM
    Lee4748

Yes the son or daughter would have to be older than Victoria and Nick. I would assume much older by 10 years since it was a while before Nikki married Victor (I am just assuming since I have only been watching since 2006). And Dylan hardly looks 10 years older than Victoria (who I think is the oldest).

#4   2013/09/17 02:15PM
    ajsp35801

As long as it is not Dylan, I am happy.

#5   2013/09/17 02:16PM
    Joyrider

Victoria and Nick have had their ages advanced. Nikki and I had. our children the same years; so I will always know how old Victoria and Nick really are. Victoria should be 32 years old and Nick should be 25 years old. So if Nikki's child is ten years older than Victoria, that would be 42 years old and that is how old Dylan is. But you can't go by any of this.

#6   2013/09/17 03:42PM
    janetb

Quote Joyrider: Victoria and Nick have had their ages advanced. Nikki and I had. our children the same years; so I will always know how old Victoria and Nick really are. Victoria should be 32 years old and Nick should be 25 years old. So if Nikki's child is ten years older than Victoria, that would be 42 years old and that is how old Dylan is. But you can't go by any of this.

Age doesn't mean anything in soapland. Whoever the writers decide is Nikki's child, it won't matter how old they are.

#7   2013/09/17 03:53PM
    Laloni

Quote ajsp35801: As long as it is not Dylan, I am happy.

I am not going to like this S/L. I am so sick of babies being switched, babies not being with their rightfully parents and now Nikki has a lost son, I don't think its Dylan, he simply does not fit. please Dylan is just getting out of one stupid S/L and they want to put him in another one, cut us a break writers, Dylan needs lot of help, medical help and that is what he needs to work on, quite frankly from what I've seen, it will take years for him to recover which shouldn't be a problem, the S/L on this soap just go on and on

#8   2013/09/17 04:38PM
    Blue 501

Quote Joyrider: Victoria and Nick have had their ages advanced. Nikki and I had. our children the same years; so I will always know how old Victoria and Nick really are. Victoria should be 32 years old and Nick should be 25 years old. So if Nikki's child is ten years older than Victoria, that would be 42 years old and that is how old Dylan is. But you can't go by any of this.

Hmn, then you, Nikki, & I were all pregnant about the same time.Mine just turned 33 in August. I may have watched a soap once in a while but did not really get into them until I was home on bed rest with nothing to do but read & watch t.v. My memory of Nikki in the cult probably predates my time in bed watching all the cbs soaps, one after another.

#9   2013/09/17 04:42PM
    Joyrider

Quote Blue 501:

Hmn, then you, Nikki, & I were all pregnant about the same time.Mine just turned 33 in August. I may have watched a soap once in a while but did not really get into them until I was home on bed rest with nothing to do but read & watch t.v. My memory of Nikki in the cult probably predates my time in bed watching all the cbs soaps, one after another.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 04:43PM
    #10   2013/09/17 04:45PM
    Joyrider

well, Blue, my grandchild is 3 years old how about you?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list