List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul, run as fast & far away from Nikki as you can

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul, run as fast & far away from Nikki as you can

Started by Epiphany at 2013/09/17 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 07:14PM, Views: 1125, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 01:01PM
    Paul, run as fast & far away from Nikki as you can
    Epiphany

What the hell are you thinking Paul. She's gonna suck the life out of you and spit you out till there's nothing left of you. She has a ton of money; hire someone else to find her love child. Didn't she say she loved you in one storyline and then she, once again, realized she loved Victor? I seem to recall you being so hurt over that. She's a needy, self-centered woman. And by the way, aren't you and Christine supposed to be married? What's the point of marrying Christine if you are going to be mired in some long boring story with Nikki? You know, writers, there are other storylines and emotions that Paul can use besides being a sleuth.

#2   2013/09/17 01:19PM
    Re: Paul, run as fast & far away from Nikki as you can
    elizadolittle

Quote Epiphany: What the hell are you thinking Paul. She's gonna suck the life out of you and spit you out till there's nothing left of you. She has a ton of money; hire someone else to find her love child. Didn't she say she loved you in one storyline and then she, once again, realized she loved Victor? I seem to recall you being so hurt over that. She's a needy, self-centered woman. And by the way, aren't you and Christine supposed to be married? What's the point of marrying Christine if you are going to be mired in some long boring story with Nikki? You know, writers, there are other storylines and emotions that Paul can use besides being a sleuth.

Yea Paul is the chief of police now. She can't just act like he's her own personal investigator anymore. Last time they were engaged she did what she always does, go running back to Victor. No men should bother taking involvement with her seriously. She'll always go back to Victor.

#3   2013/09/17 02:01PM
    Cuid1

Quote Epiphany: What the hell are you thinking Paul. She's gonna suck the life out of you and spit you out till there's nothing left of you. She has a ton of money; hire someone else to find her love child. Didn't she say she loved you in one storyline and then she, once again, realized she loved Victor? I seem to recall you being so hurt over that. She's a needy, self-centered woman. And by the way, aren't you and Christine supposed to be married? What's the point of marrying Christine if you are going to be mired in some long boring story with Nikki? You know, writers, there are other storylines and emotions that Paul can use besides being a sleuth.
    Victor going to give both Paul and Nikki a tongue lashing. I can just see Victor yelling at them with spits flying everywhere. Nikki is very selfish knowing that Paul just got married and probably getting ready for his honeymoon. I sure didn't see Nikki visiting Paul last year when he shot Ricky and got arrested.

#4   2013/09/17 03:30PM
    jeanie5815

Always Paul to the rescue for her.
    When she left Victor, I was surprised at him looking at his phone.
    This is just my opinion, but "maybe" he had Nikki's phone "bugged"? He has noticed her acting a little "tensed" since Kathrine's death, and she kept hiding her letter whenever he came into the room. I don't think he "bought" the idea of this "immediate attention" to a fund raiser.And his conversation, something to this effect, "people who cross me, have to deal with my scorn," when he was talking to her about what Adam did, and I think he was giving her a "warning."
    He and she has too many secrets in this marriage. It's like they don't "trust" each other. JMO.

#5   2013/09/17 06:17PM
    flyvicki

Well, he did say that he wasn't that busy and was trying to avoid going home because Christine isn't there, and he's always been a good friend to Nikki in spite of her going back to Victor. I guess Paul and Jack are alike in that respect. She breaks their hearts but they still remain her close friends. I'll never know why she left either of them for Victor. They're both way better to her.

#6   2013/09/17 06:38PM
    calliope

I have never thought of this before this cult story but maybe because of her past she thinks she deserves the emotional abuse Victor gives her.

#7   2013/09/19 11:42AM
    alanadz

Paul has always been Nikki's lackey.

#8   2013/09/19 02:06PM
    Lanie1959

I have always liked Paul and Nikki's relationship. She needs a good friend and he knows how to be one.I'm liking the story line is nice to see Nikki in story that isn't centered around Victor.

#9   2013/09/19 07:18PM
    distant drifter

I love Paul and Nikki together. I have always loved their friendship. It is a rare thing for a guy to care this deeply in spite of the circumstances. Paul would stick with her always had she only married him.

#10   2013/09/20 06:19PM
    alanadz

Nikki can cause problems for Paul and the bug, then she can kick him to the curb like she always does.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list