List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Timing of the Jack/Adam Connection reveal is wrong

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Timing of the Jack/Adam Connection reveal is wrong

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/09/17 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 11:21AM, Views: 295, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/09/17 10:24AM
    Timing of the Jack/Adam Connection reveal is wrong
    Hyatt4Life

I just wished that the reveal would have waited until the Adam/Chelsea custody battle was over and Adam has won custody of his son from that lying and conniving witch. You see if it was done after the custody battle was over, Victor would have been helping Adam get custody of his son. But now, Victor will no doubt be helping that con artist to retain custody of the baby. I just wished that the reveal would have waited until the custody battle was over.

#2   2013/09/17 11:18AM
    Re: Timing of the Jack/Adam Connection reveal is wrong
    lionhearts

Victor won't get involved. He has no interest in Connor. This isn't his fight and has nothing to do with him.

The only child on his radar right now is Summer.

#3   2013/09/17 11:21AM
    Re: Timing of the Jack/Adam Connection reveal is wrong
    janetb

Quote lionhearts: Victor won't get involved. He has no interest in Connor. This isn't his fight and has nothing to do with him.

The only child on his radar right now is Summer.

Victor shouldn't be involved and I hope Adam wouldn't ask him for help in finding Connor.That would be one more thing Victor would hold over his dead, in the 'you owe me' column.Victor thinks his kids can't run their lives without him to make their big decisions.Sadly they prove him right by forgiving him all the time.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list