List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor is an irrational ASS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor is an irrational ASS!

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/09/17 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 01:39PM, Views: 1061, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/17 11:51AM
    Re: Victor is an irrational ASS!
    vikis3

Victor talks like a 10 year old, "I hate his guts!"..."Jack is a jack-azz"...he always uses the word aint. Vic is supposed to be portrayed as a very intelligent, professional business tycoon...he certainly doesn't sound like one

#12   2013/09/17 11:52AM
    maja

Quote Lizzytish: And so are the writers writing this crap. I mean, please, Adam got the company back to being privately held, invited Victor back in, gave him his old office -- and just because the money came from Jack, Victor's going to crap all over it?

I'm not only tired of this creep's meanness and vengefulness, but every SL he's in is just pathetically nonsensical.

I think it's time for Victor to bow out -- he's nothing but a loudmouth cartoon.

Thank you! Victor is a bad joke. The man can never be satisfied with what he has. I'm so sick of his family accepting his deplorable behavior.The old fart is constantly making vile threats when he doesn't get his way.Just a nasty and evil character who seems to never change.

#13   2013/09/17 11:54AM
    Laduree

Quote vikis3: Victor talks like a 10 year old, "I hate his guts!"..."Jack is a jack-azz"...he always uses the word aint. Vic is supposed to be portrayed as a very intelligent, professional business tycoon...he certainly doesn't sound like one

Well remember, he told Adam he didn't even make it out of high school.
    He has mocked Adam's Harvard pedigree on more than one occasion.

#14   2013/09/17 11:54AM
    Charlie Big

I don't think that these writers get Victor at all. They really don't know his character and they are just tearing him up. What else is new? It is such a waste because I believe that Victor and Adam could become compelling leads on this show, if they were together instead of at each other's throats. The writers are just trashing this combo and they are really loosing a remarkable chance by doing so.

I guess that is why this show is in the tank anyway. They don't have a clue what or who they are writing for.

#15   2013/09/17 12:43PM
    mdtuttle

Quote Lizzytish: And so are the writers writing this crap. I mean, please, Adam got the company back to being privately held, invited Victor back in, gave him his old office -- and just because the money came from Jack, Victor's going to crap all over it?

I'm not only tired of this creep's meanness and vengefulness, but every SL he's in is just pathetically nonsensical.

I think it's time for Victor to bow out -- he's nothing but a loudmouth cartoon.

I have ti agree with you about Victor being irrational. All he could think about was getting Newman back in the hands of the Newmans. Adam did what none of the other kids or even Victor himself could manage to do. He got it back to being a privatley held.

Just because Adam got the financing from Jack Victor sees it as some sort of betrayal. He needs to stop and realize something, he always says Victoria is the child that is most like him. I don't think that is true, as far as buisness sense and accumen he and adam are cut from the same cloth. Victor just does not want to admit his son bested him and was able to do something even he, The Great Victor Newman could not do.

#16   2013/09/17 12:59PM
    Castro

Yes, Victor is being irrational. But, why do you think Adam didn't tell him where he got the money from AND Jack didn't want Victor to find out he was the silent investor???

Adam and Jack both knew Victor would NOT go for ANY hand outs from Jack Abbott! We all knew Victor wouldn't go for anything of the sort. He would rather not have NE. Both Jack and Victor have been after one another for decades. Neither one can stand the thought of the other having the upper hand. So this story line isn't too far fetched.

It is too bad that Victor can't or won't see that Adam really did want to have a true father/son relationship with him. Adam told TGVN the truth in yesterday's US episode. Good for him. I wonder what Adam is going to do when he finds out Victoria knew about his son

This is going to get UGLY

#17   2013/09/17 01:05PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote mdtuttle:

I have ti agree with you about Victor being irrational. All he could think about was getting Newman back in the hands of the Newmans. Adam did what none of the other kids or even Victor himself could manage to do. He got it back to being a privatley held.

Just because Adam got the financing from Jack Victor sees it as some sort of betrayal. He needs to stop and realize something, he always says Victoria is the child that is most like him. I don't think that is true, as far as buisness sense and accumen he and adam are cut from the same cloth. Victor just does not want to admit his son bested him and was able to do something even he, The Great Victor Newman could not do.

Exactly and his "pride" will be his downfall...

#18   2013/09/17 01:06PM
    kelli1987

Victor needs to be brought down and kept down. It is time for Adam to be 100 percent in control. I am sick of Victor always ending up on top. It is getting old.

#19   2013/09/17 01:12PM
    ericlizafan

Victor is no match for Adam! I hope Adam comes out on top.

#20   2013/09/17 01:14PM
    elizadolittle

The only point I disagree with is Victor leaving. I would hate to see him leave. I am really getting sick of the way they've written Victor. You're right he acts completely irrational and he doesn't even make sense. Not only that but, he spouts off things that aren't even true. He was acting like Jack gave Adam the money had something to do with Summer. Umm Jack gave the $ wayyy before the paternity. Then he has nerve to act as if he was running the company and invited Adam. Actually NO Adam was running the company and invited YOU!!1

I am sick and tired of him hating on the Abbotts. Especially considering the fact that he has a 1/2 Abbott heart pumping in his chest, his daughter is 1/2 Abbott, if it weren't for Tracey Abbott agreeing to donate Colleen's heart he wouldn't be alive. I'm tired of this nonsense and how he's like a cartoon of himself.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list