List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor is an irrational ASS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor is an irrational ASS!

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/09/17 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 01:39PM, Views: 1070, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 10:08AM
    Victor is an irrational ASS!
    Lizzytish

And so are the writers writing this crap. I mean, please, Adam got the company back to being privately held, invited Victor back in, gave him his old office -- and just because the money came from Jack, Victor's going to crap all over it?

I'm not only tired of this creep's meanness and vengefulness, but every SL he's in is just pathetically nonsensical.

I think it's time for Victor to bow out -- he's nothing but a loudmouth cartoon.

#2   2013/09/17 10:32AM
    Re: Victor is an irrational ASS!
    jhaxx

Victor sure is a big ol donkey, he has always been ruthless, that is how he got Jabot from the Jacks family inside information when it went public, he has done awful things to his wives and ex wives , keeping one in a dungeon and poor Nikki she has gone thru the ringer, she almost got him with her fake death and a fake funeral but he got her back, he is an evil man, he tried to be good, but ugly rears its head every now and then this is the Victor as i have watch over the years

#3   2013/09/17 10:33AM
    RobynH

Quote Lizzytish: And so are the writers writing this crap. I mean, please, Adam got the company back to being privately held, invited Victor back in, gave him his old office -- and just because the money came from Jack, Victor's going to crap all over it?

I'm not only tired of this creep's meanness and vengefulness, but every SL he's in is just pathetically nonsensical.

I think it's time for Victor to bow out -- he's nothing but a loudmouth cartoon.

AMEN!! He doesn't want to hear anyone who has an opposing view. Instead of him growing up and listening to his son and Jack, he wants to rant and rave! He wants to keep the feud going until he drops dead. He is so boring. I wish Nikki's son was somehow related to Jack.

#4   2013/09/17 10:42AM
    Ms Ayers

Quote Lizzytish: And so are the writers writing this crap. I mean, please, Adam got the company back to being privately held, invited Victor back in, gave him his old office -- and just because the money came from Jack, Victor's going to crap all over it?

AMEN! Perfect description of the geezer.

#5   2013/09/17 10:45AM
    chillepepper

Quote RobynH:

I wouldn't wish this fate to anyone,I'm sure that Jill has her pet all line up for a sl of rediculous proptrions . I just hope it is going to be over real soon. Pity the poor soul who gets Victor for a step dad. Thankfully he won't have to live with them. I'll say it again stupid sl.
    AMEN!! He doesn't want to hear anyone who has an opposing view. Instead of him growing up and listening to his son and Jack, he wants to rant and rave! He wants to keep the feud going until he drops dead. He is so boring. I wish Nikki's son was somehow related to Jack.

#6   2013/09/17 10:46AM
    BadTink

I wish it could be the newbie Andrew Abbott but he is too young

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 10:46AM
    #7   2013/09/17 11:15AM
    janetb

Quote jhaxx: Victor sure is a big ol donkey, he has always been ruthless, that is how he got Jabot from the Jacks family inside information when it went public, he has done awful things to his wives and ex wives , keeping one in a dungeon and poor Nikki she has gone thru the ringer, she almost got him with her fake death and a fake funeral but he got her back, he is an evil man, he tried to be good, but ugly rears its head every now and then this is the Victor as i have watch over the years

Victor is a despicable SOB and always will be.Jack calls him the Black Knight and that's a perfect name.He's all about what he wants.His family are his posessions and he wants to control their lives.If they finally woke up and walked away he'd blame them and play the victim as he always does.

#8   2013/09/17 11:30AM
    jhaxx

i wish the DNA was faiths hair and Billy is the father that would send Victor to moon.

#9   2013/09/17 11:31AM
    lionhearts

Victor is just bitter because he LOST!

Jack & Adam have all the real power. Victor has nothing. Time for the old buzzard to retire.

#10   2013/09/17 11:45AM
    Laduree

Victor's days of making everyone around him cower in fear are numbered. They jumped the shark with that bullcrap amnesia story, having him strut around in his black t-shirt of virility, beating up longshoremen single-handedly. GMAB. How many times have we had to listen to him go on and on about "Jagabbott" and/or Adam betraying him? Meanwhile, his lapdog Vikki still slobbers all over him. I'm so over Victor.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list