List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JUST TELL VICTOR!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JUST TELL VICTOR!!

Started by lovealldogs at 2013/09/17 09:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 01:11PM, Views: 922, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 09:11AM
    JUST TELL VICTOR!!
    lovealldogs

OMG>...writers....pls just have nikki TELL victor about the baby! This is once again ridiculous. The whole thing ( keeping it from Victor is really pathetic.) Nikki thinking he would not understand. My God!! She was raped...and then a stripper. Victor knows about her past except for the baby. So stupid that the writers are doing this. OLD AS DIRT..... Same ol Same 'ol writing.
    I wish they would just get on with it and let her find out Dylan is her kid and MOVE ON>>>>>>>>

#2   2013/09/17 09:20AM
    Re: JUST TELL VICTOR!!
    KeepingItReal

It's really messed up that after the upteenth time she still don't believe that Victor loves her "unconditionally".....

Pathetic s/l for Nikki to be as grown as she is and keep a secrect like that for no apparent reason.

Her reasoning makes no sense at all.

#3   2013/09/17 09:56AM
    calliope

I don't know. Victor is a man who pulls his love away from you anytime you disappoint him. Not sure I blame Nikki for not telling him YET.

#4   2013/09/17 10:06AM
    Please_listen

See how they all have no problem keeping secrets from Vic, lying to him and not believing in him. BUT Let Vic do the same, and they all hit the freaking roof.

It's ALWAYS different when it's THEM doing it, just like when Billy tried to blackmail Vic, Vikki didn't even flinche and totally dismissed and made excuses for it.. BUT when Vic does something like that, bring the tar and feathers.

#5   2013/09/17 10:13AM
    chillepepper

Quote KeepingItReal: It's really messed up that after the upteenth time she still don't believe that Victor loves her "unconditionally".....

Pathetic s/l for Nikki to be as grown as she is and keep a secrect like that for no apparent reason.

Sorry ,but I have to disagree with the Victor loves Nikki unconditionally, he doesn't love anyone unconditionally,I absolutely hate this stupid sl ,Nikki looking for her lost child,GMAFB,when was she in a cult? Where did this come from? I understand why she wouldn't tell TGVN,he well drop her like a hot potatoe when he finds out. I hope the he!! the writers aren't going to make Dylan Nikki's son,I don't think he is old enough anyway,he is probably the same age as Victoria is, she was supposed to have had this baby before she even was a stripper.This whole sl is so so annoying and stupid. Leave it to Jill to use Katherine's death to prop up this teachers pet, they really need to get rid of her she is totallly destroying this soap. Please don't let her rearrange this soap for her little pet project SB,no I have nothing against him,but it was bad enough when Cricket and Paul got married at Katherine's memorial service,now Nikki had a child and Katherine leaving her a note saying to go find him,really Jill is this the way you honour a legend of the show? Go away Jill,please take your stupid sls with you,no wonder you were fired from other soaps. CBS and Sony biggies need to get rid of her now. JMO

#6   2013/09/17 10:14AM
    Lizzytish

The only thing I feel about this SL is annoyance for wasting airtime. Forget about telling Victor -- I'm still trying to understand how the heck she keeps going back to that idiot.

I have no sympathy for her at all.

#7   2013/09/17 10:21AM
    chillepepper

Quote Lizzytish: The only thing I feel about this SL is annoyance for wasting airtime. Forget about telling Victor -- I'm still trying to understand how the heck she keeps going back to that idiot.

I have no sympathy for her at all.

I agree,why she wants him is beyond me? He is the most nasty hateful old fool I have ever seen. He treats people like shyt and expects them to bow at his feet. She desrves whatever she gets she should have stayed with Jack,but I guess she doesn't like being treated nicely,wonder if she well go back to either Paul or Jack this time. I'm so tired of him whinning about being raised in an orphanage and all he wen tthrough ,boo friggin hoo. He needs to get the he!! over himself. Nikki needs to get a life away from this hateful nasty old fool. That's all he is and ever well be.

#8   2013/09/17 10:24AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote chillepepper:
    Quote KeepingItReal: It's really messed up that after the upteenth time she still don't believe that Victor loves her "unconditionally".....

Sorry ,but I have to disagree with the Victor loves Nikki unconditionally, he doesn't love anyone unconditionally,I absolutely hate this stupid sl ,Nikki looking for her lost child,GMAFB,when was she in a cult? Where did this come from? I understand why she wouldn't tell TGVN,he well drop her like a hot potatoe when he finds out. I hope the he!! the writers aren't going to make Dylan Nikki's son,I don't think he is old enough anyway,he is probably the same age as Victoria is, she was supposed to have had this baby before she even was a stripper.This whole sl is so so annoying and stupid. Leave it to Jill to use Katherine's death to prop up this teachers pet, they really need to get rid of her she is totallly destroying this soap. Please don't let her rearrange this soap for her little pet project SB,no I have nothing against him,but it was bad enough when Cricket and Paul got married at Katherine's memorial service,now Nikki had a child and Katherine leaving her a note saying to go find him,really Jill is this the way you honour a legend of the show? Go away Jill,please take your stupid sls with you,no wonder you were fired from other soaps. CBS and Sony biggies need to get rid of her now. JMO

I was basically saying he "doesn't".....after the upteenth time of marriage.

At this stage in the game Nikki should not be lieing to her husband....at any stage I would think...but especially now.

#9   2013/09/17 10:35AM
    chillepepper

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote chillepepper:

I was basically saying he "doesn't".....after the upteenth time of marriage.

At this stage in the game Nikki should not be lieing to her husband....at any stage I would think...but especially now.

Are you saying that Victor doesn't keep secrets from others? Victor treats people like crap,yet Nikki is suppose to tell him everything about he rpast,do you think she knows everything about his? And why especially now? I think that she is well in tuned with Victor's personality,using the term very loosely, she knows he would flip out if she told him. Anyway this is a sl to prop Jill's pet .Victor well never embrace this child of her's,although there is no child now,it's a grown up. Victor didn't even embrace Adam and still hasn't. He was suppose to have loved Hope so much ,yet he treats his son like crap. JMO

#10   2013/09/17 11:10AM
    janetb

Quote calliope: I don't know. Victor is a man who pulls his love away from you anytime you disappoint him. Not sure I blame Nikki for not telling him YET.

Nikki won't want to tell Victor until she finds her child.If not she can keep the secret.Victor will make it all about himself as usual. She didn't tell him and then she went to Paul for help.I can hear his big'YOU BETRAYED ME' speech coming.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list