List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan's a dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan's a dud

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/09/16 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/19 07:54PM, Views: 2168, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/17 12:48PM
    Re: Dylan's a dud
    glh1950

So instead of Avery and Nick being the Y&R token happy family it'll be Avery and Dylan?

#22   2013/09/19 03:20PM
    alanadz

Dylan needs better writing and he is getting it now, finally.

#23   2013/09/19 03:53PM
    coolkraft

If Dylan had a decent storyline and was not involved with dull Chelsea his acting would not be a problem. Maybe now he will be of interest. He certainly is better than a lot of the newbies on and I for one will give him a chance hoping the writers give him good storylines.....

#24   2013/09/19 04:46PM
    MotoMoto24

Dylan is a stud, not a dud. He's just a wounded bird right now but as soon as his wings are fixed, he'll soar to new heights. He's refreshingly a straight up good guy, as opposed to the Victors and the Adams etc. (Don't get me wrong I love me some Adam).

#25   2013/09/19 05:08PM
    desert lord

:-) I just have yo jump in here, ladies: the episode you will see tomorrow (Friday) is heartbreaking, in my opinion. The perdormance by Dillon as he relived his tour in Aphganistan brought me to tears...I will give nothing away, but it is a must see. Dillon gave an outstanding performance for an actor enacting a PTSD episode.
    I cannot guess the anguish and horror for a real life episode... I sure feel for our boys in the military who go through this...So, ladies, please watch this episode..

#26   2013/09/19 07:54PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote desert lord: I just have yo jump in here, ladies: the episode you will see tomorrow (Friday) is heartbreaking, in my opinion. The perdormance by Dillon as he relived his tour in Aphganistan brought me to tears...I will give nothing away, but it is a must see. Dillon gave an outstanding performance for an actor enacting a PTSD episode.
    I cannot guess the anguish and horror for a real life episode... I sure feel for our boys in the military who go through this...So, ladies, please watch this episode..

I've seen the episode also. I am Canadian. I agree it brought me to tears. I could just strangle Chelsea for giving him false hope. Much respect for our military boys.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list