List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan's a dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan's a dud

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/09/16 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/19 07:54PM, Views: 2276, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/17 08:32AM
    Re: Dylan's a dud
    DJButterfly

You are so right!!! Sexy as hell!!! Go away Barbyboo!!! I bet you are real boring.

#12   2013/09/17 08:40AM
    trunks

Oh yeah he's so boring!!!!!!!

#13   2013/09/17 08:46AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Barbyboo: My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

we know you tell us on a daily basis

#14   2013/09/17 08:55AM
    trunks

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Barbyboo: My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

we know you tell us on a daily basis

rofl!!!

#15   2013/09/17 10:40AM
    Blue 501

I honestly thought Dylan knew he could not possibly be that baby's father & that he consciously chose to be its father & Chelsea's husband knowing the the baby was not his. Even if her ex were not hovering, he had an ONS with her after meeting her in a bar. How many other possible daddies might there have been? As we know, only one, but he had no way of knowing. A smart man would have demanded a paternity test. (IMO)

#16   2013/09/17 10:41AM
    Blue 501

DUplicate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 10:41AM
    #17   2013/09/17 10:44AM
    Ms Ayers

ITA! And take the cookie cutter with him.

#18   2013/09/17 11:09AM
    ronsgirl2

Apparently you must have read what was said about the Jason Morgan character Steve Burton played on General Hospital. Those who were not fans used the word "robot" over and over again.
    It wasn't true then and is not true now. I think the character, Dylan wanted a family so bad that he didn't think about paternity tests or that Chelsea would lie. He so much wanted to be part of a family.
    I think Steve Burton is doing a great job and I think the story the writers are developing is worth the wait.

#19   2013/09/17 11:42AM
    CdnMama

Nope not a dud, when he's with AVERY!! Love those two together they have a real spark between them. I totally was shocked when she left in her wedding dress that day, I figured she would've just called the whole thing off..guess Nick did that for her!

#20   2013/09/17 12:06PM
    budhardt3

Please don't think I am bashing the actor, because I have never seen his work before.....but......I hear everyone say how brilliant an actor he is and, if that is true, then I just don't think this guy has brought his "A" game to this role. Not only is the character as dull as dirt, but I don't think this guy is the person to spice up the role.

Sorry, but I don't think this guy is the right person for the character. If what the rumors say is true, then he will be going up against Victor, Adam, Chelsea.......I just don't think Dylan (or at least this portrayal of the character) has the fire that this character is going to need. Just too wishy-washy.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list