List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan's a dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan's a dud

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/09/16 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/19 07:54PM, Views: 2165, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/16 02:51PM
    Dylan's a dud
    Barbyboo

My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

#2   2013/09/16 04:21PM
    Re: Dylan's a dud
    scarolinaskies

Quote Barbyboo: My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

I disagree, his scenes with Avery are so romantic. There is such a sweet love between the two of them, plus he is sexy as hell.

#3   2013/09/16 04:33PM
    AdamPhan

Umm only a boar can boaring. But I'll grant you that Dylan certainly is boring.

#4   2013/09/16 05:03PM
    Piperay

I agree the Dylan character is sooooooo BORING, he's a snooze-fest. I wish they would get rid of him, lately I just FF thru him.

#5   2013/09/16 05:04PM
    Piperay

Duplicate ... self deleted.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 05:06PM
    #6   2013/09/16 05:31PM
    calliope

I thought he showed a lot of fire today in his scenes with Chelsea. I hope it keeps up. I truly want to like him. Or hate him. Something!

#7   2013/09/16 06:40PM
    Barbyboo

Aw he's like deadwood...running to Avery. Wa wa.

#8   2013/09/16 06:52PM
    dairymaid

Quote scarolinaskies:
    Quote Barbyboo: My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

I disagree, his scenes with Avery are so romantic. There is such a sweet love between the two of them, plus he is sexy as hell.

I agree. I think that Dylan is great and his reaction once he found out that Chelsea deceived him was right on point. His reaction was to be expected. Yes, I hope that he and Avery get back together.

#9   2013/09/16 11:14PM
    Cass Eno

I think he has finally been given some material to work with. Up to this point he has been just rolling with the flow and given a boring script.
    He is going to shine now.
    I hope.

#10   2013/09/16 11:31PM
    elizadolittle

Quote scarolinaskies:

I find his pairing with Chelsea a dud but, I like his character.
    I agree I love his scenes with Avery. I enjoy his scenes with Billy and his scenes with Sharon and with Faith. He is mighty fine

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list