List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/16 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 02:56AM, Views: 4000, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/16 07:26PM
    Re: Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13
    LucyT

THANK YOU

#22   2013/09/16 08:23PM
    ThornsandRoses

Red, I am sending a gigantic "Thank you" your way.

This does not have a lot to do with your post today, but I would like to say that in my opinion, Victor is totally unbelievable. He is a perfect example of a person who learned nothing from their past life or if he did, chose to ignore it. He is as bad a father, if not worse, than his own father was. "I don't want you, get out of my life" is a lot more honest than "Stay around so I can use and abuse you, love you when I think you deserve it, and how I choose to feel about you at any point in time is my choice." (paraphrased of course.) Money cannot make up for emotional abuse or emotional neglect. Every time Victor looks at or speaks to Adam, he is dealing with a younger version of himself but refuses to admit the truth even to himself. Being blind does not necessarily have anything to do with one's eyes. In some cases, all too many in fact, one can be blind and have 20-20 eyesight. At this point, I think Adam is the only Newman not blind or going blind.

Looking forward to Red's 9/17/13 Canadian Spoilers.

#23   2013/09/16 08:53PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote felicia2: Thank you so much for the recap Red.

Can you tell me what Summer said about Sharon wanting Nick back?

You're welcome and she said it is not easy to get over a first love..

could of fooled me!!

she fell in love with Diego real easy! and Jack and Brad and Billy and Adam and Victor and Tucker!!

and Nick was not her first love! that would be Cassie father, Frank Barritt! she was so in love with Frank she was willing to hand him her virginity on a silver, ah I mean paper platter!!
    you have a good memory! he was Cassie's real dad and her first love. Nick was way down the line on that one. They need to lock up the cuckoo bird laying around doing nothing with her life, messing in Summer's life and using her kid Faith in her sick and twisted plot.

#24   2013/09/16 08:57PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote janetb: Noah knows something is 'off' with Sharon but is too quick to believe what she says.She claims to have lost a full bottle of pills that were right there and easy to find.He should have asked to see the new prescription she supposedly got to replace them.She's not trying to hide the fact that she's glad the wedding didn't happen so now Nick will marry her.She also told Noah that she's seeing her therapist.He should have asked when the next appointment is and checked to see if she's there.

In her dream, Noah knows everything and says he and Nick will never forgive her. Sharon tells him that Nick will understand.She's still in fantasyland that Nick will see this a gesture of her love and righting a wrong.

Nick is such an idiot, he is sleepwalking in a coma and it wouldn't surprise me if that lazy knee jerk takes the impicil back. He is so lazy, it would be the easiest thing for him. He can't take anything that requires effort in his life. He never fights for his women, he just takes them if they are easy and they are standing in front of him. He was never Sharon's first love, to begin with. That was a myth. He was the first man in her life that was stupid enough to fall for her lies and her fake sweet smile and he had money. Sharon and Nick are both pathetic and lazy. They are about as interesting as watching paint dry in the laundry room. Together, they are just weaklings with nothing to show for it but thier very existance.
    Nick is dumb. He is as dumb as a box of rocks to not figure out Sharon is playing him using Faith. Who wouldnt see that? she is the only adult around the kid to fill her head with hate and yet he dont see it. Wow, is he a dumbo. Avery be glad you didnt get mixed up with this sick triangle. Sharon is like some anchor hanging on for dear life. She comes along for the ride everytime. The woman is so pathetic even for words. Let them get back together and bore themselves too tears. Go for it! if he forgives her for hurting Summer, he's dummer than I thought.

#25   2013/09/17 02:52AM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower: Thanks so much Red!Great spoilers.Looking forward to seeing my favorite character,Sharon,tomorrow!

LOL Pixie, she won't disappoint..

edited for spelling mistake..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 02:57AM
    #26   2013/09/17 02:53AM
    rediculous

Quote wizzkid:
    Quote PixiePower: Thanks so much Red!Great spoilers.Looking forward to seeing my favorite character,Sharon,tomorrow!

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you Red and Pixie Power!! Love, love, love Sharon.

you're welcome wizz..

#27   2013/09/17 02:54AM
    rediculous

Quote LucyT: THANK YOU

You're welcome Lucy..

#28   2013/09/17 02:56AM
    rediculous

Quote ThornsandRoses: Red, I am sending a gigantic "Thank you" your way.

This does not have a lot to do with your post today, but I would like to say that in my opinion, Victor is totally unbelievable. He is a perfect example of a person who learned nothing from their past life or if he did, chose to ignore it. He is as bad a father, if not worse, than his own father was. "I don't want you, get out of my life" is a lot more honest than "Stay around so I can use and abuse you, love you when I think you deserve it, and how I choose to feel about you at any point in time is my choice." (paraphrased of course.) Money cannot make up for emotional abuse or emotional neglect. Every time Victor looks at or speaks to Adam, he is dealing with a younger version of himself but refuses to admit the truth even to himself. Being blind does not necessarily have anything to do with one's eyes. In some cases, all too many in fact, one can be blind and have 20-20 eyesight. At this point, I think Adam is the only Newman not blind or going blind.

Looking forward to Red's 9/17/13 Canadian Spoilers.

and I am sending a gigantic you're welcome right back atcha..I also agree with you about Victor..

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list