List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/16 02:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 02:56AM, Views: 4290, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/16 04:26PM
    Re: Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13
    rediculous

Quote rocki2: And loved the flashback scene of Paul and Nikki back in the cult days! It was great! And I definitely remember that storyline of the cult...yikes, I must be old!

LOL, that was a nice scene wasn't it, a much younger Paul and Nikki, but great friends then as now, I must be old too, because I also remember those scenes..

#12   2013/09/16 04:30PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb: Noah knows something is 'off' with Sharon but is too quick to believe what she says.She claims to have lost a full bottle of pills that were right there and easy to find.He should have asked to see the new prescription she supposedly got to replace them.She's not trying to hide the fact that she's glad the wedding didn't happen so now Nick will marry her.She also told Noah that she's seeing her therapist.He should have asked when the next appointment is and checked to see if she's there.

In her dream, Noah knows everything and says he and Nick will never forgive her. Sharon tells him that Nick will understand.She's still in fantasyland that Nick will see this a gesture of her love and righting a wrong.

Let me see if I understand. Sharon thinks that Nick will think that destroying his daughter's life and taking her away from him was righting a wrong and a gesture of love?

OMG! Just how crazy is this woman?

That's about it.Sharon thinks that Nick would understand and forgive what she did because they are meant to be together. That's been her plan all along.She has that wild, crazy look on her face while she's defending her actions.

#13   2013/09/16 05:38PM
    PixiePower

Thanks so much Red!Great spoilers.Looking forward to seeing my favorite character,Sharon,tomorrow!

#14   2013/09/16 06:26PM
    wizzkid

Quote PixiePower: Thanks so much Red!Great spoilers.Looking forward to seeing my favorite character,Sharon,tomorrow!

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you Red and Pixie Power!! Love, love, love Sharon.

#15   2013/09/16 06:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote rediculous:
    Quote felicia2: Thank you so much for the recap Red.

Can you tell me what Summer said about Sharon wanting Nick back?

You're welcome and she said it is not easy to get over a first love..

If you don't get over you first love in twent y. years you are a looney

#16   2013/09/16 07:01PM
    Charlie Big

Quote janetb: Noah knows something is 'off' with Sharon but is too quick to believe what she says.She claims to have lost a full bottle of pills that were right there and easy to find.He should have asked to see the new prescription she supposedly got to replace them.She's not trying to hide the fact that she's glad the wedding didn't happen so now Nick will marry her.She also told Noah that she's seeing her therapist.He should have asked when the next appointment is and checked to see if she's there.

In her dream, Noah knows everything and says he and Nick will never forgive her. Sharon tells him that Nick will understand.She's still in fantasyland that Nick will see this a gesture of her love and righting a wrong.

Nick is such an idiot, he is sleepwalking in a coma and it wouldn't surprise me if that lazy knee jerk takes the impicil back. He is so lazy, it would be the easiest thing for him. He can't take anything that requires effort in his life. He never fights for his women, he just takes them if they are easy and they are standing in front of him. He was never Sharon's first love, to begin with. That was a myth. He was the first man in her life that was stupid enough to fall for her lies and her fake sweet smile and he had money. Sharon and Nick are both pathetic and lazy. They are about as interesting as watching paint dry in the laundry room. Together, they are just weaklings with nothing to show for it but thier very existance.

#17   2013/09/16 07:11PM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz:

Let me see if I understand. Sharon thinks that Nick will think that destroying his daughter's life and taking her away from him was righting a wrong and a gesture of love?

OMG! Just how crazy is this woman?

That's about it.Sharon thinks that Nick would understand and forgive what she did because they are meant to be together. That's been her plan all along.She has that wild, crazy look on her face while she's defending her actions.

So now Sharon thinks she is rid of Avery, she can console Nick about the breakup and about losing Summer. Just when it seems her delusional fantasy is coming true, BOOM the truth comes out about Summer!

#18   2013/09/16 07:17PM
    punter

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:

could of fooled me!!

she fell in love with Diego real easy! and Jack and Brad and Billy and Adam and Victor and Tucker!!

and Nick was not her first love! that would be Cassie father, Frank Barritt! she was so in love with Frank she was willing to hand him her virginity on a silver, ah I mean paper platter!!

That was just sex. LOL she loved Nick while she screwed all those guys.

#19   2013/09/16 07:21PM
    punter

You mean sweet kind wonderful Sharon lies right to her son's face? The horror.

#20   2013/09/16 07:25PM
    punter

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote rediculous:

If you don't get over you first love in twent y. years you are a looney

A first love who cheated on you.. had a baby with another woman.. dumped you after her kid died.. cheated some more.. sued you for custody of your cheat baby with him.. Sharon is such an idiot.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list