List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/09/16 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 08:19PM, Views: 406, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/16 11:33AM
    Victor
    hubbardfan

I defy anyone on this board to tell me why this spiteful, mean, arrogant, manipulative, anal s.o.b. shouldn't be put out of his misery? Damn! I HATE this man! I want to see him wallow in the gutter for everything he's done to everybody! He needs to know real pain and suffering! I don't want to hear what a legend/icon he is, blah, blah, blah; I want Victor backburnered or gone completely! I'm tired of the same ole, same ole from him; it's boring and sickening!

#2   2013/09/16 11:42AM
    Re: Victor
    coolkraft

I agree and stopped watching whenever he is on...others agree but for some reason Y & R thinks he is indispensable and omnipetent as does Eric Braeden..sad

#3   2013/09/16 07:51PM
    honeychild

How can you hate someone for playing their part,hate

#4   2013/09/16 08:19PM
    jilltidwell

Quote hubbardfan: I defy anyone on this board to tell me why this spiteful, mean, arrogant, manipulative, anal s.o.b. shouldn't be put out of his misery? Damn! I HATE this man! I want to see him wallow in the gutter for everything he's done to everybody! He needs to know real pain and suffering! I don't want to hear what a legend/icon he is, blah, blah, blah; I want Victor backburnered or gone completely! I'm tired of the same ole, same ole from him; it's boring and sickening!

I couldn't have said it better about Victor.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list