List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Does Chloe Get Her Just Reward

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Does Chloe Get Her Just Reward

Started by tartmom6 at 2013/09/14 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 12:17PM, Views: 198, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/09/14 11:52AM
    When Does Chloe Get Her Just Reward
    tartmom6

This character is disgusting. She lied about her own child's paternity and hurt many people. She steals from Mrs Chancellor who paid for all of her private schooling and gave her a room at the mansion. She has given Chelsea horrible advice not caring who got hurt. When does she get smacked down for her crap. She is a vile little troublemaker. Not even an interesting troublemaker. Just vile.

#2   2013/09/14 12:17PM
    Re: When Does Chloe Get Her Just Reward
    missgaht

Quote tartmom6: This character is disgusting. She lied about her own child's paternity and hurt many people. She steals from Mrs Chancellor who paid for all of her private schooling and gave her a room at the mansion. She has given Chelsea horrible advice not caring who got hurt. When does she get smacked down for her crap. She is a vile little troublemaker. Not even an interesting troublemaker. Just vile.

IMO Chloe has done some terrible things yet she learned from her mistakes and is a better person now. Of course with Chloe everything has to be about her because she is a drama queen. I enjoy Chloe she is young quirky funny and she has a serious edge. She fits right into the Fisher clan. Chloe is right about Adam he is a mean jerk sicko and he will try to keep the baby from his mother. Chloe needs a new story of her own like telling her husband what she really wants and expects out of her husband. Kevin has made some serious mistakes and he needs to make amends to his wife. IMO Kevin is not romantic enough he needs to be a better husband and really work on their marriage. If I was losing my spouse I would pull out all the stops. I think that Kevin like all men need to pay up and do the right thing when they mess up with their ladies. Remorseful balls rolls to Tiffanys and or Cartier etc. Its a soap opera I mean spice it up, what happened to location shoots, now that she has the fashion line they should take a trip and tour the European office. She can make great creations out of Katherine's dresses. Its time for Chloe to get more of a storyline.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list