List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam should talk Chelsea into going afterJohnny.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam should talk Chelsea into going afterJohnny.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/09/14 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:54PM, Views: 400, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/14 09:58AM
    Adam should talk Chelsea into going afterJohnny.
    Hyatt4Life

This is what I would love to see Adam do... After he gets sole custody of Conner, I would love for him to talk Chelsea into going after custody of her first born son Johnny and also tell her to make sure that she let's Billy see hiim but make it clear to Billy that neither Victor or Victoria is to have anything to do with Johnny period. This is one way that Adam can stick it to both Victor and Victoria for all of the damaged they caused him. And also in court that Victoria was arrested on her wedding day so she isn't fit to be a parent to a cat much less a child. Both Victor and Victoria deserve to have this to happened to them for all the pain they have inflicted on other people's lives.

#2   2013/09/14 10:27AM
    Re: Adam should talk Chelsea into going afterJohnny.
    HOT PINK

I have to respectfully disagree. Victoria IS Johnny's mother. Chelsea gave away her rights to him and there's absolutely no reason why she should go after him now. Victoria is a loving, caring mother and is an angel compared to Adam (and Chelsea), in my opinion. She doesn't deserve to have Johnny taken away from her and Billy. They are great parents and their son is right where he belongs.

#3   2013/09/14 10:31AM
    Supercouplev...

This is just so laughable, what pain has Victoria inflicted on anyone, I don't remember her hurting anyone (unlike Adam)

Adam is going to tear Chelsea apart (it is the only way for a father to get sole custody of a child, is to prove the mother unfit), then you think she can turn around and take a child away from the only home he has known with 2 parents, that have done nothing wrong. It has been over a year since she signed her rights away, SHE IS NOT GETTING HIM BACK.

Victoria getting arrested on her wedding day OVER 3 YEARS AGO, has nothing to do with what is going on now, and she didn't hurt anyone, it was for bribery, Chelsea on the other hand 2 years and 1 month ago, drugged and planted drugs on Billy to get him arrested....NOW that is hurting someone.

#4   2013/09/14 10:44AM
    Lanie1959

No he shouldn't. Chelsea made her peace with that decision a while back. Adam won't end up with sole custody, he and Chelsea will get back together and raise their child . Just because Chelsea lied doesn't mean she loose her baby, Adam has far worse than lying ...he caused a baby to die and stole one to replace it all Adam needs to do is shut up and sit down. Faith was kept from her parents for months what he did to Ashley, Nick and Sharon makes Chelsae's mistake look like nothing.

#5   2013/09/14 12:09PM
    JUJU41

Quote HOT PINK: I have to respectfully disagree. Victoria IS Johnny's mother. Chelsea gave away her rights to him and there's absolutely no reason why she should go after him now. Victoria is a loving, caring mother and is an angel compared to Adam (and Chelsea), in my opinion. She doesn't deserve to have Johnny taken away from her and Billy. They are great parents and their son is right where he belongs.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Why would anyone want to uproot little Johnny from the only family he has ever known.

#6   2013/09/14 12:20PM
    Princessrose17

Johnny is no longer Chelsea's child. She gave up all rights to him. When a mother signs over her rights to her child like Chelsea did she no longer has any claim to that child. Victoria is his legal mother. Chelsea will never be able to change that.

#7   2013/09/14 12:29PM
    janetb

Quote HOT PINK: I have to respectfully disagree. Victoria IS Johnny's mother. Chelsea gave away her rights to him and there's absolutely no reason why she should go after him now. Victoria is a loving, caring mother and is an angel compared to Adam (and Chelsea), in my opinion. She doesn't deserve to have Johnny taken away from her and Billy. They are great parents and their son is right where he belongs.

Johnny, Billy and Victoria have nothing to do with this.I'd like to see Adam and Chelsea have shared custody of Connor.Even if that doesn't happen she can't replace him with Johnny.She gave up her parental rights and has always accepted that Johnny is Billy and Victoria's son.

#8   2013/09/14 01:54PM
    gardengal

When Chelsea gave up her rights she asked that Villy would love Johnny no matter what. They've done, and Chelsea knows it. I think she loves the little boy enough that his happiness is all that matters. Its one of the things I like about Chelsea - she gave Johnny up out of love and has stayed true to her word about the adoption. So no to going after Johnny to replace Connor. Chelsea should fight for her rights with Connor.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list