List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/14 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 08:12AM, Views: 3510, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/09/15 05:50AM
    Re: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!
    ChrissyK

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK: No one really knows how Navery are doing except TPTB. The show has given them lots of promos and they have their own song so they seem to be pleased by what they have heard back.

TPTB also seem to be pleased with ditching vets to showcase newbies and JFP is widely known as the soap killer. Not really a badge I would wear proudly when trying to argue that an unpopular couple has fans.

JFP doesn't have the reputation soap killer for nothing. TPTB are doing a lot of promos and they have their own song as a way to generate interest for an otherwise boring couple. They have to do something, because JFP plans to shove them down our throats. I think JFP sees Avery/Nick as the Victor/Nikki of old. And they are not.

Never thought of that but maybe she does see them as the next Victor/Nikki which I would be fine with. Avery is really good for Nick. Yes, she messed up with not leaving Dylan to make it to her wedding on time but other then that she's been totally there for Nick and will be again when all this stuff comes out about Sharon.

#42   2013/09/15 09:22AM
    On a Clear Day

Chelsea has been so immature and cruel to Adam I sure hope they never get back together. Plus, when they were in love, Adam was dumbed down and boring. And Navery puts me to sleep or turns my stomach most of the time. Even Kevin and Chloe had more chemistry....and they were terrible together.

#43   2013/09/16 11:54AM
    alanadz

The writers had me going for a while. But it is so obvious now that Navery are far from over.

#44   2013/09/16 04:21PM
    alanadz

Poor Dylan needs Avery right now. He is so alone and in such turmoil. But once Avery gets Dylan is more stable, Avery will have time to reflect on both men.

#45   2013/09/16 08:50PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ladycam:
    Quote MotoMoto24: They can go ahead and have Chadam and Navery pt. 2. But don't bring Sharon to prop up these boring azz pairings. Chadam rocks only when they are at odds. Navery was so boring, they had to go drag Sharon into it, even though she was over Nick for years now. And while they were at it, they used her as the scape goat for the paternity s/l.
    I say let Chadam and Navery swim on their own without using Sharon as a life preserver, when the boring sh!t show starts up again.
    Fix Sharon and give her, her own s/l, minus those two yahoos she's been carrying on her back.

Chadam never needed Sharon to be interesting. The writers were playing fan base. Adam and Chelsea have enough drama being the complicated character they are to stand alone. Adam creates his own angst they didn't need Sharon. Navery is boring beyond words but Sharon didn't make them interesting the whole thing was boring. Triangles are just boring period. Adam is better without Sharon he can build his own family. Sharon can be with her family that's how it's suppose to be.

I agree wholeheartedly.

#46   2013/09/17 08:12AM
    alanadz

Chadam are a great couple. They don't need Sharon. The real drama for Chadam was created by Victor!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list