List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/14 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 08:12AM, Views: 3544, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/14 07:23PM
    Re: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!
    ChrissyK

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote spooner: I'm looking forward to Chadam round 2 but I just can't get on the Navery train. I don't know who I want to see my man Nick with. I used to think maybe Lilly but I can't stand her anymore.....maybe Chloe? She might not be so annoying if she has a man with money

The writers seem very invested in Navery. BUT as some point the couple has to either swim or sink. If they don't gain more traction soon, I think the writers will pair Avery with Dylan and bring in a new love interest for Nick.

Nick and Avery have almost no fans at all. The writers have been trying to force them on us for whatever reason. I think they were JG's couple and with him gone, hopefully they will end this steaming turd and call it a day.

Nope Navery has fans and many were posting on twitter talking about Avery needing to rush over to wedding. I also think Navery is JFP couple just as much as they were JG. JG is gone and it was under the new writers that SBu and JM gave their interview about it becoming a tri with Nick/Avery/Dylan.

After watching the show for Monday Navery will reunite. The show played their song and had both characters admit they love each other. Avery will be involved in Nikki & Dylan's story because she has known Dylan for years and Avery will be involved in Summer's story when it comes out what Sharon did to her and Phyllis. If Navery were truely over Avery would be moving out of Nick's orbit all together.

I didn't say they had no fans. I said they have barely any. Look at how many instant huge fanbases couples like Villy, Shadam and Chadam had. Navery are in the same league as Kevin and Chloe.

The idea of an Avery/Nick/Dullen triangle is one of the boring and depressing things I have ever heard. Enough to make me quit watching altogether.

That may not be a bad thing with this regime. Word is JFP hates supercouples! Dylan is a friend of Jill's so he is here to stay. Other than Chadam, I can't think of any couples at Y&R right now, that are exciting. Villy is a supercouple and I have no doubt the end is coming for them very soon.

Well that is a TERRIBLE thing for the show and if true, exactly why JFP is so highly maligned.

Not a terrible thing at all. The show shouldn't let fans or actors tell them how to write for the show. This is a soap and no soap couple should be together forever but there are some fanbases that feel their couple shouldn't break up and yet they complain they want story for them without a 3rd person.

The show is down but instead up so the couples that have broken up couldn't of been that important to fans.

#32   2013/09/14 07:29PM
    trixie60

I can probably see Chadam back together again because of baby Connor. It may work out because this time I don't think Sharon will be a problem. She still wants Nick. I have liked Navery but I'm tired of them being on again, off again. It's like a merry go round that's going no where. I can't see Nick back with Sharon either. Once he finds out everything she's done lately, switching the paternity results, encouraging Faith to act out about him marrying Avery, Shick will no longer happen. So, I don't know where this will leave Nick. Maybe he's better off without someone for a while.

#33   2013/09/14 08:07PM
    YRNaveryLove

Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote spooner: I'm looking forward to Chadam round 2 but I just can't get on the Navery train. I don't know who I want to see my man Nick with. I used to think maybe Lilly but I can't stand her anymore.....maybe Chloe? She might not be so annoying if she has a man with money

The writers seem very invested in Navery. BUT as some point the couple has to either swim or sink. If they don't gain more traction soon, I think the writers will pair Avery with Dylan and bring in a new love interest for Nick.

Nick and Avery have almost no fans at all. The writers have been trying to force them on us for whatever reason. I think they were JG's couple and with him gone, hopefully they will end this steaming turd and call it a day.

Nope Navery has fans and many were posting on twitter talking about Avery needing to rush over to wedding. I also think Navery is JFP couple just as much as they were JG. JG is gone and it was under the new writers that SBu and JM gave their interview about it becoming a tri with Nick/Avery/Dylan.

After watching the show for Monday Navery will reunite. The show played their song and had both characters admit they love each other. Avery will be involved in Nikki & Dylan's story because she has known Dylan for years and Avery will be involved in Summer's story when it comes out what Sharon did to her and Phyllis. If Navery were truely over Avery would be moving out of Nick's orbit all together.

I didn't say they had no fans. I said they have barely any. Look at how many instant huge fanbases couples like Villy, Shadam and Chadam had. Navery are in the same league as Kevin and Chloe.

The idea of an Avery/Nick/Dullen triangle is one of the boring and depressing things I have ever heard. Enough to make me quit watching altogether.

How do you know how many fans they have? There are over 4.5 million people that watch Y&R and only TPTB know how Navery is doing with fans. Not going to get into the polls that have people robot voting on them or mass mailings being sent in to SID by the diehards.

Based on the interviews a triangle is coming so you may want to find something else to watch.

I love when some say so and so couple have no fans or no one likes them etc..it cracks me up! Your qualified to say that how exactly? You know what all 4 million and some think about a couple? Keep telling yourself that! Twitter and message boards give you some what of a fan reaction but in NO WAY speak for the GA. However, from what I've seen on twitter Navery have a pretty big following! Message boards they do okay. Either way though its nothing to even talk about because it doesn't represent the GA. Anyways, love Navery can't wait for them to get past this angst!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 08:09PM
    #34   2013/09/14 09:54PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ChrissyK:

How do you know how many fans they have? There are over 4.5 million people that watch Y&R and only TPTB know how Navery is doing with fans. Not going to get into the polls that have people robot voting on them or mass mailings being sent in to SID by the diehards.

Based on the interviews a triangle is coming so you may want to find something else to watch.

Not hard to tell hon. If a couple takes off, everything explodes with excitement. Doesn't mean everyone likes or loves that couple, but a mass is created. Navery? A big THUD of silence. Everywhere. And if TPTB choose to consistently ignore fan reaction, that is at their own peril. Certainly not mine.

You are right, I do want to find something else to watch. I can't take a show where Navery is a star and Dullen is the angst. I can barely tune in as is.

#35   2013/09/14 09:58PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ChrissyK:

Not a terrible thing at all. The show shouldn't let fans or actors tell them how to write for the show. This is a soap and no soap couple should be together forever but there are some fanbases that feel their couple shouldn't break up and yet they complain they want story for them without a 3rd person.

The show is down but instead up so the couples that have broken up couldn't of been that important to fans.

Really?? You are so committed to BORING Navery that you will actually claim that it is a good thing to ignore what viewers want.

Oh I know, we don't know what we want to see. It is up to the TV lords to show us.

#36   2013/09/14 10:25PM
    ChrissyK

No one really knows how Navery are doing except TPTB. The show has given them lots of promos and they have their own song so they seem to be pleased by what they have heard back.

#37   2013/09/14 10:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ChrissyK: No one really knows how Navery are doing except TPTB. The show has given them lots of promos and they have their own song so they seem to be pleased by what they have heard back.

TPTB also seem to be pleased with ditching vets to showcase newbies and JFP is widely known as the soap killer. Not really a badge I would wear proudly when trying to argue that an unpopular couple has fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 10:32PM
    #38   2013/09/15 02:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK: No one really knows how Navery are doing except TPTB. The show has given them lots of promos and they have their own song so they seem to be pleased by what they have heard back.

TPTB also seem to be pleased with ditching vets to showcase newbies and JFP is widely known as the soap killer. Not really a badge I would wear proudly when trying to argue that an unpopular couple has fans.

JFP doesn't have the reputation soap killer for nothing. TPTB are doing a lot of promos and they have their own song as a way to generate interest for an otherwise boring couple. They have to do something, because JFP plans to shove them down our throats. I think JFP sees Avery/Nick as the Victor/Nikki of old. And they are not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 02:24AM
    #39   2013/09/15 03:45AM
    KandyKrush

I think both couples are boring. I really hope Navery is over for good. They just do not work. Adam should be alone. He is more interesting that way.

#40   2013/09/15 05:45AM
    ChrissyK

Quote Sunnyflower:

I keep hearing this from people but what vets has JFP ditched? Christine & Paul are married, Paul is still being shown and is now in the storyline with Nikki, Jill is in a storyline trying to figure out Katherine's will, Victor & Jack are in another battle, Ashley & Tracy are coming back for a few days in Oct, Neil finally has a love interest that's pretty and smart and in a storyline and based on the show counts JM & SC are still getting lots of air time.

Also JFP has had the numbers up for Y&R in viewers since April except for the 1 week they were down because of the CBS blackout with Time Warner.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list