List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/14 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 08:12AM, Views: 3514, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/14 04:41PM
    Re: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!
    alanadz

It would be great if the writers brought in a fresh hot NEW woman (NE executive) for Nick. An MBA fresh out of grad school, focused and very ambitious, totally career oriented. Then she meets the boss's son/brother and BAM she falls for him. I would love that.

#22   2013/09/14 04:41PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz:
    Quote spooner: I'm looking forward to Chadam round 2 but I just can't get on the Navery train. I don't know who I want to see my man Nick with. I used to think maybe Lilly but I can't stand her anymore.....maybe Chloe? She might not be so annoying if she has a man with money

The writers seem very invested in Navery. BUT as some point the couple has to either swim or sink. If they don't gain more traction soon, I think the writers will pair Avery with Dylan and bring in a new love interest for Nick.

Nick and Avery have almost no fans at all. The writers have been trying to force them on us for whatever reason. I think they were JG's couple and with him gone, hopefully they will end this steaming turd and call it a day.

#23   2013/09/14 04:45PM
    ladycam

Quote MotoMoto24: They can go ahead and have Chadam and Navery pt. 2. But don't bring Sharon to prop up these boring azz pairings. Chadam rocks only when they are at odds. Navery was so boring, they had to go drag Sharon into it, even though she was over Nick for years now. And while they were at it, they used her as the scape goat for the paternity s/l.
    I say let Chadam and Navery swim on their own without using Sharon as a life preserver, when the boring sh!t show starts up again.
    Fix Sharon and give her, her own s/l, minus those two yahoos she's been carrying on her back.

Chadam never needed Sharon to be interesting. The writers were playing fan base. Adam and Chelsea have enough drama being the complicated character they are to stand alone. Adam creates his own angst they didn't need Sharon. Navery is boring beyond words but Sharon didn't make them interesting the whole thing was boring. Triangles are just boring period. Adam is better without Sharon he can build his own family. Sharon can be with her family that's how it's suppose to be.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 04:48PM
    #24   2013/09/14 05:16PM
    ChrissyK

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote spooner: I'm looking forward to Chadam round 2 but I just can't get on the Navery train. I don't know who I want to see my man Nick with. I used to think maybe Lilly but I can't stand her anymore.....maybe Chloe? She might not be so annoying if she has a man with money

The writers seem very invested in Navery. BUT as some point the couple has to either swim or sink. If they don't gain more traction soon, I think the writers will pair Avery with Dylan and bring in a new love interest for Nick.

Nick and Avery have almost no fans at all. The writers have been trying to force them on us for whatever reason. I think they were JG's couple and with him gone, hopefully they will end this steaming turd and call it a day.

Nope Navery has fans and many were posting on twitter talking about Avery needing to rush over to wedding. I also think Navery is JFP couple just as much as they were JG. JG is gone and it was under the new writers that SBu and JM gave their interview about it becoming a tri with Nick/Avery/Dylan.

After watching the show for Monday Navery will reunite. The show played their song and had both characters admit they love each other. Avery will be involved in Nikki & Dylan's story because she has known Dylan for years and Avery will be involved in Summer's story when it comes out what Sharon did to her and Phyllis. If Navery were truely over Avery would be moving out of Nick's orbit all together.

#25   2013/09/14 05:24PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:

Nope Navery has fans and many were posting on twitter talking about Avery needing to rush over to wedding. I also think Navery is JFP couple just as much as they were JG. JG is gone and it was under the new writers that SBu and JM gave their interview about it becoming a tri with Nick/Avery/Dylan.

After watching the show for Monday Navery will reunite. The show played their song and had both characters admit they love each other. Avery will be involved in Nikki & Dylan's story because she has known Dylan for years and Avery will be involved in Summer's story when it comes out what Sharon did to her and Phyllis. If Navery were truely over Avery would be moving out of Nick's orbit all together.

I didn't say they had no fans. I said they have barely any. Look at how many instant huge fanbases couples like Villy, Shadam and Chadam had. Navery are in the same league as Kevin and Chloe.

The idea of an Avery/Nick/Dullen triangle is one of the boring and depressing things I have ever heard. Enough to make me quit watching altogether.

#26   2013/09/14 06:19PM
    alanadz

Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:

I hope you are right because I like Navery. But I have learned it doesn't pay to get to invested in soap couples, so I don't do it anymore.

#27   2013/09/14 06:21PM
    alanadz

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:

I didn't say they had no fans. I said they have barely any. Look at how many instant huge fanbases couples like Villy, Shadam and Chadam had. Navery are in the same league as Kevin and Chloe.

The idea of an Avery/Nick/Dullen triangle is one of the boring and depressing things I have ever heard. Enough to make me quit watching altogether.

That may not be a bad thing with this regime. Word is JFP hates supercouples! Dylan is a friend of Jill's so he is here to stay. Other than Chadam, I can't think of any couples at Y&R right now, that are exciting. Villy is a supercouple and I have no doubt the end is coming for them very soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 06:23PM
    #28   2013/09/14 06:41PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:

That may not be a bad thing with this regime. Word is JFP hates supercouples! Dylan is a friend of Jill's so he is here to stay. Other than Chadam, I can't think of any couples at Y&R right now, that are exciting. Villy is a supercouple and I have no doubt the end is coming for them very soon.

Well that is a TERRIBLE thing for the show and if true, exactly why JFP is so highly maligned.

#29   2013/09/14 07:08PM
    ChrissyK

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:

How do you know how many fans they have? There are over 4.5 million people that watch Y&R and only TPTB know how Navery is doing with fans. Not going to get into the polls that have people robot voting on them or mass mailings being sent in to SID by the diehards.

Based on the interviews a triangle is coming so you may want to find something else to watch.

#30   2013/09/14 07:18PM
    ChrissyK

Quote alanadz:
    Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:

I hope you are right because I like Navery. But I have learned it doesn't pay to get to invested in soap couples, so I don't do it anymore.

Nope it doesn't pay to invest in a couple. I love Navery and I was worried based on recaps of the breakup but after seeing them they will be back together. Avery is needed in the storyline with Dylan's PTSD and finding out Nikki is his mother and Nick is needed in the storyline with Sharon in finding out what Sharon did to Phyllis & Summer.

Soap writers don't normally end things for good for their couples by having them kiss each other and say they love one another while playing their music in the background.

I also read that Nick has a meltdown as his emotions get to him pretty sure that has to do with their breakup. In the picture in SOD Nick is flipping out and throwing stuff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list