List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/14 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 08:12AM, Views: 3458, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/14 12:35PM
    Re: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!
    MotoMoto24

They can go ahead and have Chadam and Navery pt. 2. But don't bring Sharon to prop up these boring azz pairings. Chadam rocks only when they are at odds. Navery was so boring, they had to go drag Sharon into it, even though she was over Nick for years now. And while they were at it, they used her as the scape goat for the paternity s/l.
    I say let Chadam and Navery swim on their own without using Sharon as a life preserver, when the boring sh!t show starts up again.
    Fix Sharon and give her, her own s/l, minus those two yahoos she's been carrying on her back.

#12   2013/09/14 02:24PM
    rediculous

Quote MotoMoto24: They can go ahead and have Chadam and Navery pt. 2. But don't bring Sharon to prop up these boring azz pairings. Chadam rocks only when they are at odds. Navery was so boring, they had to go drag Sharon into it, even though she was over Nick for years now. And while they were at it, they used her as the scape goat for the paternity s/l.
    I say let Chadam and Navery swim on their own without using Sharon as a life preserver, when the boring sh!t show starts up again.
    Fix Sharon and give her, her own s/l, minus those two yahoos she's been carrying on her back.

Post of the year!!!!I wish I had a thousand thumbs up to give you..We are definitely watching the same show, I think I will save this post somewhere, so I can go back and read the truth in it over and over again..

#13   2013/09/14 02:28PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote rediculous:
    Quote MotoMoto24: They can go ahead and have Chadam and Navery pt. 2. But don't bring Sharon to prop up these boring azz pairings. Chadam rocks only when they are at odds. Navery was so boring, they had to go drag Sharon into it, even though she was over Nick for years now. And while they were at it, they used her as the scape goat for the paternity s/l.

Post of the year!!!!I wish I had a thousand thumbs up to give you..We are definitely watching the same show, I think I will save this post somewhere, so I can go back and read the truth in it over and over again..

I'm glad we see the same things.

#14   2013/09/14 02:29PM
    alanadz

Works for me. I like both couples and would be very happy for Sharon to disappear.

Fix Sharon? How? Unless the last 5 years were a dream, her bad acts can't be erased. BP or not, she slept with Victor, she burned down the ranch, she is at least partially responsible for Phyllis' fall. And last and worse of all, she deliberately tried to destroy Summer's life so she could get Nick back!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 02:31PM
    #15   2013/09/14 02:35PM
    JBosh

It's not even a comparison with these couples, chadam has a massive following, navery just puts people to sleep(daytime's nightquil) is what I call them.Chelsea irritates me now but I was a chadam fan until the fallout but chadam has a huge fanbase, should be interesting to see if phelps go with them.

#16   2013/09/14 02:47PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote alanadz:

Works for me. I like both couples and would be very happy for Sharon to disappear.

Fix Sharon? How? Unless the last 5 years were a dream, her bad acts can't be erased. BP or not, she slept with Victor, she burned down the ranch, she is at least partially responsible for Phyllis' fall. And last and worse of all, she deliberately tried to destroy Summer's life so she could get Nick back!

The same way the rest of the perpetrators of crimes in GC has been fixed. Haul all their azzes to jail and we will gladly turn Sharon over.

#17   2013/09/14 02:59PM
    rediculous

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote rediculous:

I'm glad we see the same things.

Great minds and all that....

#18   2013/09/14 03:38PM
    alanadz

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz:

The same way the rest of the perpetrators of crimes in GC has been fixed. Haul all their azzes to jail and we will gladly turn Sharon over.

But Sharon is mentally ill. So I expect her to do some time at the funny farm.

#19   2013/09/14 03:51PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote alanadz:
    Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz:

But Sharon is mentally ill. So I expect her to do some time at the funny farm.

She should if she deliberately stopped taking her meds but the verdict is still out on that one, so for now she stays put.

#20   2013/09/14 04:31PM
    janesBydiction

Chadam, yes. They actually have something there. They have passion, seemed to be in love at one point and have an actual story that doesn't involve having other characters be thrown under the bus to prop them. Navery are a pathetic joke that went on way too long. There is no passion, intensity, love or most importantly chemistry. I'm sure they will be slapped back together, only for them to break up, only for them to get back together. Yawn.

Free Nick. The Nick character doesn't need Avery at all like the Avery character needs Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list