List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/14 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 08:12AM, Views: 3468, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/14 08:13AM
    Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!
    alanadz

I was musing in another thread that there are no single women available for the sexy, handsome and oh so rich Newman brothers. Now I see why. Because they will both be back (eventually) with the loves of their lives, Cheslea and Avery!

Navery were going to get married and live happily ever after? Umm this IS a soap!

#2   2013/09/14 08:16AM
    Re: Navery and Chadam, Chapter 2 Starts NOW!
    YRNaveryLove

Navery and Chadam both have a very long and hard road ahead of them but they will end up together at the end of the day.

#3   2013/09/14 08:19AM
    alanadz

Quote YRNaveryLove: Navery and Chadam both have a very long and hard road ahead of them but they will end up together at the end of the day.

ITA. The more obstacles they face and overcome, the stronger they get. That's how soap soupercouples are built!

#4   2013/09/14 08:41AM
    alanadz

Quote YRNaveryLove: Navery and Chadam both have a very long and hard road ahead of them but they will end up together at the end of the day.

I think it be very different for both couples, but in the end they will be back together, stronger than ever.

#5   2013/09/14 09:16AM
    alanadz

Looking forward to all the drama ahead!

#6   2013/09/14 09:22AM
    spooner

I'm looking forward to Chadam round 2 but I just can't get on the Navery train. I don't know who I want to see my man Nick with. I used to think maybe Lilly but I can't stand her anymore.....maybe Chloe? She might not be so annoying if she has a man with money

#7   2013/09/14 09:47AM
    alanadz

Quote spooner: I'm looking forward to Chadam round 2 but I just can't get on the Navery train. I don't know who I want to see my man Nick with. I used to think maybe Lilly but I can't stand her anymore.....maybe Chloe? She might not be so annoying if she has a man with money

The writers seem very invested in Navery. BUT as some point the couple has to either swim or sink. If they don't gain more traction soon, I think the writers will pair Avery with Dylan and bring in a new love interest for Nick.

#8   2013/09/14 11:34AM
    alanadz

I am looking forward to all the drama to come.

#9   2013/09/14 11:46AM
    hubbardfan

No Chadam redux! After what she pulled, they will never really trust each other again; just let them co-parent and find someone else for Adam, the new mogul in town, NOT associatied w/NE; Chelsea can be alone or maybe they'll hook her up w/Cousin Andrew Abbott! Could care less about Navery!

#10   2013/09/14 12:24PM
    alanadz

Quote hubbardfan: No Chadam redux! After what she pulled, they will never really trust each other again; just let them co-parent and find someone else for Adam, the new mogul in town, NOT associatied w/NE; Chelsea can be alone or maybe they'll hook her up w/Cousin Andrew Abbott! Could care less about Navery!

The past misdeeds only adds to the drama. I think Andrew may be Billy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 12:25PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list